The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Oh, I can't wait for MAGA to try to take over the Pentagon.

People (wrongly) think the military is hard red, but regardless, they are not going to stand for an armed "insurrection", no matter how comical these so-called patriots are.  They would get slaughtered by the Army, and justifiably so.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Tell that cunt I will personally shoot her when she starts her shit. But not a clean kill shot. I want her to feel her agonal breathing as her lungs fill with blood. I want her to experience those last moments, knowing that she fucked around with my country, and she found out.
I’d say the same thing about any fucking terrorist who tries to overthrow my country by violent force. She’s worse than Bin Laden, and I hope her cocky ass meets his same fate.

Fuck that, I'm gonna gut that fat ass pig-eyed bitch like a fish.  Except I'll leave her entrails sitting her lap so she can look at them. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Tell that cunt I will personally shoot her when she starts her shit. But not a clean kill shot. I want her to feel her agonal breathing as her lungs fill with blood. I want her to experience those last moments, knowing that she fucked around with my country, and she found out.
I’d say the same thing about any fucking terrorist who tries to overthrow my country by violent force. She’s worse than Bin Laden, and I hope her cocky ass meets his same fate.

We will call her “collateral damage.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fuck that, I'm gonna gut that fat ass pig-eyed bitch like a fish.  Except I'll leave her entrails sitting her lap so she can look at them. 

Damn you guys are darker than usual. 

I'm perusing ACOGs and cans. Gawd I hope that orange fat fuck just has a heart attack and we can move on.

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

36 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

If these idiotic turds actually start something…I have visions of lining the 3 1/2 mile road to my cabin with maga heads on pikes. Hopefully on both sides. 

Sounds like you two would be lots of help. Come on up if the shit hits the fan. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

43 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

image.thumb.png.eb449a92e9a2c9144e75732218142a39.png

for the record I am completely down with fresh sourdough bread and sex.

The ideal wife would garotte you for not knowing that there is no 'e' in the plural of tattoos.

She wouldn't work outside the house because guess what? The house requires more work than you can afford if you contracted it out. She knows this and if you don't then you are fucking stupid so congratulations you have married someone that you should be thanking because when if she ever realizes this she is going to make you pay in all the ways your bitch ass will think is all because she is crazy when it's actually because you're fucking stupid to think this is what an ideal wife is.

*I really need to stop posting after the post prandial drinkfest.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, mooseoutfront said:

If these idiotic turds actually start something…I have visions of lining the 3 1/2 mile road to my cabin with maga heads on pikes. Hopefully on both sides. 

Sounds like you two would be lots of help. Come on up if the shit hits the fan. 

Drop a pin, Alaska is…not small. and how do I signal you so you don’t shoot us?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

So if she pleasures herself with a loaf of said sourdough bread, is she still a virgin?  Because it doesn’t count if you made the bread, right?  Or is like a yeast infection thing?  

And these fucking lunatics get to have women imprisoned for seeking out care for their bodies.  Makes total sense.  

And because it's cut off:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Just to sum up. You support Trump for president even if he's convicted in the classified documents case. You support him for president even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection. You support him for president even though you believe he's lying about the last election. You support him for president even if he's convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say, the answer to that is yes, correct?

SUNUNU: Yeah. Me and 51 percent of America.

S: Governor, thanks for your time this morning.

• Rage+1 6

And because it's cut off:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Just to sum up. You support Trump for president even if he's convicted in the classified documents case. You support him for president even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection. You support him for president even though you believe he's lying about the last election. You support him for president even if he's convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say, the answer to that is yes, correct?

SUNUNU: Yeah. Me and 51 percent of America.

S: Governor, thanks for your time this morning.

And yall wonder why I live on the ledge.
  • Hook 'Em 6

17 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

image.thumb.png.eb449a92e9a2c9144e75732218142a39.png

IMG_2559.thumb.jpeg.c376cf4ecf3ee4c1e94533b61849349c.jpeg

This TaliBaptist also has the ideal man. 

1) You avert your eyes at females; 2) and you have no female friends.

If you were writing a “How to Become an Incel” instruction manual, that would be the way to start.

And as is noted, commander dip shit says the girls must be virgin, but not the “I can’t look a woman in the eye” guy.    This guy definitely needs the government to give him a Handmaid, because he will never get a woman on his own.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

It’s been awhile since Sunday school, but I’m pretty sure there are warnings about this sort of thing in the Bible.

They’re never read it 

• Hook 'Em 6

47 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_2559.thumb.jpeg.c376cf4ecf3ee4c1e94533b61849349c.jpeg

This TaliBaptist also has the ideal man. 

1) You avert your eyes at females; 2) and you have no female friends.

If you were writing a “How to Become an Incel” instruction manual, that would be the way to start.

And as is noted, commander dip shit says the girls must be virgin, but not the “I can’t look a woman in the eye” guy.    This guy definitely needs the government to give him a Handmaid, because he will never get a woman on his own.

I actually moseyed over to his account. Not only is he married, his wife’s twitter profile is no shit a picture of the side of her hair wearing a very hand-maideny red scarf thing. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Also, 51%? Since when? 

I know I'm gonna change any minds or messaging, but this "Half the Country" shit on both sides has got to stop.  He's run 46.5% in the last popular votes.  He won 25% of all adults in the U.S. in 2016, and 29% of all adults in 2020.  Obviously we've got a lot of people who will never vote, are ineligible to vote, or simply don't even know/can't to register.  

But I'll muddily combine the popular vote and his capture of all 18+ folks in our country.  He has 1/3rd of the country.  That's it.  Stop validating these dipshits by letting them think they are half, or 51%, of the country.  It only emboldens them.  I know it's nice shorthand and it rallies people in your Democractic Party.  They are, 1/3rd of the adult population---at best.  A dangerous and demented 1/3rd, but there is no "D-Half & R-Half", there are no Red States & Blue States. 

There is 1/3rd for Trump, 1/3rd for Biden, and 1/3rd that are not participating for whatever reason.  Get out your base, but don't bother with the middle 1/3rd.  If they haven't jumped in by now, they've already missed the point of the train ride.  Keep a few million Trump voters ashamed and at home.  There are some red states with no real urban populations that aggregately comprise a decent amount of EC votes.  Forget about it.  Other than that, there is Urban/Suburban-College v. Rural/Suburban-No College.  That's all this comes down to.  Way more important than race or ethnicity.  Is South Dakota gonna attack Texas?  Well what the fuck happens when they get to the Metroplex?  They're not gonna find allies. 

Trump's got 1/3rd of American adults behind him, that's all.  Which works out well because he's 1/3rd of a human.  And he weighs 1/3rd of a half-ton.   

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I've heard all these bizarre talking points before, nothing new.  But when asked what "made the check sweeter?" and he replies, "Trump signed his personal autograph on there, tell you what."  Like, does he think the president of the United States sat down with a sharpie and actually signed tens of millions of checks by hand like in that Seinfeld episode with Jerry's royalty payments from the Super Terrific Happy Hour show in Japan?  

"I'm signing Super checks to Americans.  Terrific checks.  With my beautiful signature." 

I just home from church.  But I still say we live inside a computer.  

• Hook 'Em 1