Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Do we have a separate thread for Ben Shapiro? If so, I couldn't find it.

At any rate, the GQP grifting manlet joined somebody named Tim McDonald on a rap and it's every bit as horrible as you might expect. Shapiro's part starts at 1:08 or so:

image.gif.84c5915ce806a61babec04f50ea120e7.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

At any rate, the GQP grifting manlet joined somebody named Tim McDonald on a rap and it's every bit as horrible as you might expect. Shapiro's part starts at 1:08 or so:

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

I have never watched a second of OAN on TV. Hell, I'm not even sure if my provider has that channel. Although, I'm starting to think they might actually suck far worse than I could have ever possibly imagined.

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah, the "kids are playing football in place of paying attention to Jeeezus", is....interesting. 

Meanwhile, Brock Purdy kicked off his postgame interview by thanking God. That's some 4d chess deep state psy oping.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

18 hours ago, C-Man said:

Look, to each his own, but if that is the image you are projecting then your stage name can't fucking be "Tom MacDonald."  Sorry, I don't make the rules.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Thrawn said:

I have never watched a second of OAN on TV. Hell, I'm not even sure if my provider has that channel. Although, I'm starting to think they might actually suck far worse than I could have ever possibly imagined.

I still remember when my "Moms for Liberty"-type coworker told me she liked OAN because it was neutral and not political.

Bubba J Lol GIF by Jeff Dunham

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

I still remember when my "Moms for Liberty"-type coworker told me she liked OAN because it was neutral and not political.
200.gif

Got this same from an old boss a few years ago. Same guy would always call Hillary a whore.

Can't wait to see the inevitable parents banning their kids from listening to Taylor Swift; or the attempted de-platforming of her music from Spotify (lulz, a foreign company).

If this were 30 years ago, you would see MAGA attempting to picket Wal-Mart or Target in an attempt to get her music pulled from shelves.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

What in the absolute fuck is going on?

We're ALMOST to the part in the simulation where, when Trump proposes a government ban of all speech that does not deem him to be the infallible Son of God, and the response is "ummm....the First Amendment says you can't do that," the MAGidiots will respond as one with "THE CONSTITUTION IS LIBTARD WOKEISM!"

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Can't wait to see the inevitable parents banning their kids from listening to Taylor Swift; or the attempted de-platforming of her music from Spotify (lulz, a foreign company).

If this were 30 years ago, you would see MAGA attempting to picket Wal-Mart or Target in an attempt to get her music pulled from shelves.

They are the same exact parents who were shelling out $1,000/ticket for her Eras tour and then going to the movie theater and watching movies of the tour they just saw.  Venn diagram overlaps big time.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

A solid third of our country is brain-dead. 

you're an optimist....

you would see MAGA attempting to picket Wal-Mart or Target in an attempt to get her music pulled from shelves.

sir, they are already boycotting Target due to the in-store decor depicting the non-whites among us.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Thrawn said:

It was on at the Anchorage airport restaurant I was having breakfast at a few years ago.  Stupefying in it’s grossness 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We're ALMOST to the part in the simulation where, when Trump proposes a government ban of all speech that does not deem him to be the infallible Son of God, and the response is "ummm....the First Amendment says you can't do that," the MAGidiots will respond as one with "THE CONSTITUTION IS LIBTARD WOKEISM!"

Well..

Yeah...

It was on at the Anchorage airport restaurant I was having breakfast at a few years ago.  Stupefying in it’s grossness 
Tracks. I got a steady dose of Fox News, went somewhere else, and got OAN in that airport.
Alaska is beautiful but full of Alaskans.

9 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

A solid third of our country is brain-dead. 

And we should be grifting the shit out of them.

7 hours ago, texasdago said:

Is she into threesomes and/or kinky sex like the actual “Moms for Liberty” moms?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:38 AM, C-Man said:

charlie-sheen-ldjILU.gif

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I saw Ted Nugent open for KISS at the Erwin Center in 2000.  KISS was bad.  Ted was unbelievably bad.  Good to see he's been practicing.

2014, my MAGA sister in law thought it would be a good idea to give my brother and his three brothers tickets to see Ted in our hometown for his birthday present.  Turns out not one of us was interested in seeing Ted.  We were bored to tears, but we didn’t express our true opinion until after the concert. And yes, Ted had to share a political opinion or two.

52 minutes ago, Matuka said:

2014, my MAGA sister in law thought it would be a good idea to give my brother and his three brothers tickets to see Ted in our hometown for his birthday present.  Turns out not one of us was interested in seeing Ted.  We were bored to tears, but we didn’t express our true opinion until after the concert. And yes, Ted had to share a political opinion or two.

Of course you were bored. Nugent is a mediocre guitarist, a shitty musician generally, and a fucking moron.  His output is the archetype of puerile, forgettable 70s and 80s hard rock lampooned by Spinal Tap. It’s pure disposable crap, a regrettable skid mark on the undergarments of rock history. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Of course you were bored. Nugent is a mediocre guitarist, a shitty musician generally, and a fucking moron.  His output is the archetype of puerile, forgettable 70s and 80s hard rock lampooned by Spinal Tap. It’s pure disposable crap, a regrettable skid mark on the undergarments of rock history. 

In fairness though, he did provide the inspiration for this, which rocks

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

2014, my MAGA sister in law thought it would be a good idea to give my brother and his three brothers

weird way to say "me and my brothers" but ok

Edited by Foosters
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Matuka said:

Is your other brother, Daryl?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I feel attacked

• Like 2
  • Prepare your anus 2