Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, HornsofBevo said:

The wife beater's cantankerous series of rants mean absolutely nothing to anyone except for himself.

OK

COOL

HOOK'EM

I wonder what lunatic's reaction will be when he realizes his tirade did nothing to bring down the Hermans and made him more of a pariah than he already was?

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wow glad you cleared that up, everyone seemed really interested

I think there's a literacy problem on this board in general. "Treat it how you may" meaning, I don't give a fuck, but since you collectively banned this person 24 hours ago maybe some of you care.

11 minutes ago, blacklab said:

Nobody fucking cares about your fucking rep

Yes. Myself included. 

- douchebag out

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm remembering when another clean cut All-American kid proclaimed his innocence, too:

ted-bundy.jpg

There is a dark slang completely inappropriate ( but funny)  acronym known to some in medicine :

T.F. BUNDY. 

It refers to patients that are completely screwed and suffering. I would also apply it dear ZS.

It stands for: Totally Fucked, But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet.

ZS is a TF BUNDY.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

I don't feel the need to be liked by anyone here which includes getting along with you amicably, dickhead. If you want to make shitty "lol you live in your mom's basement" jokes then you can DM me. 

I come here because I like talking about the Horns with other Horns fans. If any of you think I am looking for validation I'm not - I really don't care about your school on a personal level, just the football team. 

So please, continue being old and out of touch and afraid of change because there isn't room for everyone to be a "good ole boy" anymore. 

i liked this to bring you back to 0 from a -1 on this post, so i could reply that it's okay to be old, it's possible to be old and totally in touch, in fact it's possible to be old and MOAR in touch than many of your generation, it's also a certainty that many of the olds around here have not only been advocates of change but have exceeded many of your generation in the cohort of "change agents", and there will always be plenty of room for good 'ole boys, because we each define what makes us good.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ztejas has lots of good takes.  some aren't.  most are.

your takes are all good.

but ztejas is not telco ag, or dfigs.

let's return to the Zach Smith geofencing topic.

I get that he can be glib and abrasive, but most of his takes are pretty reasonable.  Several weeks ago he defended Sam on the "shit on Sam" thread and he was proven 100%.  That's solid in my book.

We've got to get back to our primary directive, shitting on outsiders.

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, El Squared said:

There is a dark slang completely inappropriate ( but funny)  acronym known to some in medicine :

T.F. BUNDY. 

It refers to patients that are completely screwed and suffering. I would also apply it dear ZS.

It stands for: Totally Fucked, But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet.

ZS is a TF BUNDY.

Learning all the time.