Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

25 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Video from on the latest ship that sunk

Below is Russia's Evil Knievel troop 

Obligatory, user name checks out / that should buff out

12 minutes ago, pops said:

Are those incendiary rounds bouncing off the water? 

is actually these

spacer.png

pennies actually work better, but require a little wrist action when firing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

I have been to Albania, it honestly was a hidden gem with the insane beaches and absurdly cheap prices and great food. Like everything, western tourism is destroying it now much as it has Croatia and Montenegro. Lake Ohrid in Macedonia is cool on the boarder. Beaches in the south are just like Greece at a 20th of the cost. People are extremely extremely friendly and were very happy to have an American tourist running around for obvious reasons. Watched the 2018 Euro finals there and they all cheered for Italy for obvious reasons. You can actually still hitchhike there safely and it is extremely acceptable. I had people inviting me into their homes and giving me raki. Love that country.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wd40 said:

is actually these

spacer.png

pennies actually work better, but require a little wrist action when firing.

54 minutes ago, B00M said:

Pennies? bro

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

No kidding, I.....think mine is in a box at my mom's in the attic, and I may have to dig it out next time we are there.  Probably have to replace the spring, but holy shit that information would have been handy to have in the 80s.

• Hook 'Em 2

They also have incredibly cool history specially with Tito who stood up to Stalin and really ran things his own way. For a Communist was willing to work with the West. Interesting stuff. The Balkans may be my favorite and most interesting part of the world to me. Still question if I fucked up not marrying that Serb gal. Men have made statutes that havent had her attributes. 

12 hours ago, MisterP said:

They also have incredibly cool history specially with Tito who stood up to Stalin and really ran things his own way. For a Communist was willing to work with the West. Interesting stuff. The Balkans may be my favorite and most interesting part of the world to me. Still question if I fucked up not marrying that Serb gal. Men have made statutes that havent had her attributes. 

First. Tito did not lead Albania. He ran Yugoslavia. Albania had their own leader. And they don't like the Serbs. Second. You never heard of the Balkan Ugly Bomb? Third. Beaches remain pristine since no one wants to invest in Albania. Haiti also has nice beaches. Fourth. Few Serbs in Albania.

Bro, are you sure you did not go to a different country?

Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

First. Tito did not lead Albania. He ran Yugoslavia. Albania had their own leader. And they don't like the Serbs. Second. You never heard of the Balkan Ugly Bomb? Third. Beaches remain pristine since no one wants to invest in Albania. Haiti also has nice beaches. Fourth. Few Serbs in Albania.

Bro, are you sure you did not go to a different country?

Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

Why can't I talk about multiple things, in one paragraph, about a geographic region at midnight after happy hour?

1.) I dated a Serbian girl who I met in Belgrade who was a real life 9.

2.) Tito is from Albania so I just used Albania but yes he ran all of Yugo. I should have been more specific but again HH.

3.) Mmm western tourism has massively picked up in Albania. When I first went, it was one of those place where people were like "wow what are you thinking" and NOW 20 year old Britrish girls on are going on solo trips there. It has changed. I am probably quite a bit younger than you but when Travel and Leisure and tiktok influencers are posting content about a place, it has changed.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

Edited by MisterP
  • Hook 'Em 1

Um, no he is not. He is from Former Yugoslavia. I mean, it is cool you backpacked in the Balkans, I only spent 3 years living there and wrote a thesis on the regional history.

Tito was born to a Croat father and a Slovene mother in Kumrovec in what was then Austria-Hungary. Drafted into military service, he distinguished himself, becoming the youngest sergeant major in the Austro-Hungarian Army of that time.

I know it has, thanks in part to the Italian Mafia.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Um, no he is not. He is from Former Yugoslavia. I mean, it is cool you backpacked in the Balkans, I only spent 3 years living there and wrote a thesis on the regional history.

Tito was born to a Croat father and a Slovene mother in Kumrovec in what was then Austria-Hungary. Drafted into military service, he distinguished himself, becoming the youngest sergeant major in the Austro-Hungarian Army of that time.

Well, we really should start with Yaroslav the Wise and then work our way up to 21st century Albania.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

I am willing to take an L on the Tito thing. I am thinking of TItograd. Forgot that he was born in Croatia. Fuck it has been a long time since I have been in school.

1 minute ago, MisterP said:

I am willing to take an L on the Tito thing. I am thinking of TItograd. Forgot that he was born in Croatia. Fuck it has been a long time since I have been in school.

Ya mean the capitol of Montenegro that is NOT Albania and was renamed before you went to the Balkans? And it was a part of Yugoslavia. Albania never was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ya mean the capitol of Montenegro that is NOT Albania and was renamed before you went to the Balkans? And it was a part of Yugoslavia. Albania never was.

Yes, like I said I will take the L on the Tito, SIR. In my last stand of defense, there is a very large Yugo bunker that he built in Albania. I seen it. SO suck on that. 

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Albania was never part of Yugoslavia. Montenegro was.

I am going to keep digging this hole and you cant stop me. The bunker was built by Hoxha not TIto. FUCK.

• Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

See, you looked something up and learned.

This stuff is deep down somewhere in my head and I just spouted it off without research or thought. That makes me dangerous enough to be really really wrong about shit that most people couldnt even be wrong about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, MisterP said:

This stuff is deep down somewhere in my head and I just spouted it off without research or thought. That makes me dangerous enough to be really really wrong about shit that most people couldnt even be wrong about. 

I get what you're saying. But here you make it sound like bragging.

It's also helpful to spend time on the thread. It doesn't take long to realize that InkaUtexas can be very humble, but he in fact knows quite a bit more than nearly all of the rest of us. It's not necessary to kiss his feet Rabban style, but if you're going to get into a factual argument with him, you'd best have an airtight understanding of exactly what you're saying. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

HRH Princess Sofia of Sweden, the Duchess of Värmland, will probably want to celebrate this event with me soon.  I have some space in my Saturday.

GALLERI_2020-_Prinsessan_Sofia_Foto_Vict

When a conehead fucks an ETBF... yet somehow she's still hot. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1