Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

6 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

As to why it’s next to the security services and:

Yeah, somehow, even if they hit it which does not appear to be a given, I don't think that's going to have the desired effect on the Ukrainian psyche. It is just going to piss them off more.

9 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

For the love of Christ woman,  stop posting the same fucking thing every 20 mins just to make your neurotic self feel better.    

Bring something useful to the thread other than your inane babbling of your love for a person and a country you never fucking heard of 8 days ago.

Most of us want to see Russia on its ass, but we dont need a god damned cheerleader screaming the same shit over and over.

Message received. I understand what you are saying and my passion for stuff like this tends to be too much and annoying. Having said that, you aren’t the boss of me. And my posts outside of personal/love for Zelenskyy stuff have been useful for the most part. I disagree with you on that. I feel like my contributions to this site and thread don’t always suck and actually are appreciated. But carry on…I don’t go personal or demean other posters. Never have and never will. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Easy.  I'll let the chimp fight the dogs first.  Then I beat that 100 lb exhausted chimp with a severed dog's leg.   Bitch can't even throw a punch.  That monkey's paw is going to be shoved in its billowy ass.    At the zoo, a gorilla backhanded the glass at me, and I punched the glass and stared at it.  Bitch sat down and tried to cuddle with me.   I sat next to it.  We had an understanding.  They are dumb.

But seriously, I think after the war is over,  we should send some BAMF wallets to some Ukrainians. 

I took it to mean that you would train the chimp and the dogs to fight as a unit under your command, and that you would lead them in a raid of destruction with burning Russian tanks lighting the way for the column of prisoners trailing behind you.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Do you?  Not one you'd like, but a viable one that has a likelihood of actually happening?

I was kinda making a joke at your expense, sorry.  There is nothing other than Putin dead and the russian army in tatters that I'd "like".

There is a chance of an intractable insurgency.  I think there is a likelyhood(albeit low) that he takes Kiev, installs puppet and takes eastern ukraine and we have "east/west germany" again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yeah, somehow, even if they hit it which does not appear to be a given, I don't think that's going to have the desired effect on the Ukrainian psyche. It is just going to piss them off more.

Not to mention increase the number of recruits from Poland, Lithuania, Croatia, etc.

17 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

For the love of Christ woman,  stop posting the same fucking thing every 20 mins just to make your neurotic self feel better.    

Bring something useful to the thread other than your inane babbling of your love for a person and a country you never fucking heard of 8 days ago.

Most of us want to see Russia on its ass, but we dont need a god damned cheerleader screaming the same shit over and over.

Second time I have posted this in this thread, lol...

yeah-fan.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I think there's a fair amount of wishcasting about the success of the Ukrainian defense.  They're battering the hell out of the Russians, but the Russians have too many horses - they're going to inflict some savage pain.

Kinda hard to accomplish when your troops have no fuel or food without nukes. Is he nuke his own army desperate?

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Hate said:

Damn, if that’s true it will be the first really useful thing Anonymous has done in recent memory.

Their moms threatened to kick them out of their basements if they didn't do something to help Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Best thing would be most of the Russian troops refusing to fight. After Putin being assassinated. Say they did refuse to fight exactly how would they be dealt with by Putin?

They aren’t going home until Putin deposed.  I would say their families should worry but this is all so unorganized they’ll never know who deserted and who died.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

They aren’t going home until Putin deposed.  I would say their families should worry but this is all so unorganized they’ll never know who deserted and who died.  

If I was a Russian conscript, I didn't desert -- I was taken prisoner after fierce combat, and only surrendered when I ran out of ammunition.  Then, the Ukrainians took me prisoner, as I threw rocks at them in defiance.  I am a hero of Russia....as far as you know.  I get to write my own story -- you won't know whether I surrendered or deserted.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Celery Man said:

puts a hamper on my enjoyment of russian tank explosion videos to think of these boys burning alive

We should make sure that every Russian in the field -- many of whom have mobile phones -- gets sent copies of those videos, with a "don't let this happen to you -- ditch your equipment NOW" message.  Because I'd be even happier to see 1) that armor end up in Ukrainian hands, and 2) those boys safe and sound in a Ukrainian POW facility.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

If I was a Russian conscript, I didn't desert -- I was taken prisoner after fierce combat, and only surrendered when I ran out of ammunition.  Then, the Ukrainians took me prisoner, as I threw rocks at them in defiance.  I am a hero of Russia....as far as you know.  I get to write my own story -- you won't know whether I surrendered or deserted.

You say I’m a “deserter”, I say I’m the “last survivor”

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

We should make sure that every Russian in the field -- many of whom have mobile phones -- gets sent copies of those videos, with a "don't let this happen to you -- ditch your equipment NOW" message.  Because I'd be even happier to see 1) that armor end up in Ukrainian hands, and 2) those boys safe and sound in a Ukrainian POW facility.

Wonder if NATO could offer to hold them on humanitarian grounds? I mean otherwise how the fuck do you feed them when your supply lines are being cut?

Would be interesting for sure! 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Constant said:

Sitting in the middle of a damn bogged out field.  My dad used to work for Ben E. Keith and every spring some 18 year old who barely had his CDL would try and drive an 18 wheeler loaded down with sudsy Bud through a field like this because it was a shorter route back to the exit he'd missed or something like that.  I learned all sorts of new expressions on those days.  Russian Army version, fo sho.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Kinda hard to accomplish when your troops have no fuel or food without nukes. Is he nuke his own army desperate?

I know we've already talked tactical nukes.  That convoy is perfect for a Putin false flag.  It doesn't look like it's going to make Kiev with all the fuel issues.  He may just lob one and false flag and blame it on the Ukranians and sue for peace while threatening to use his nukes.  That's the only off ramp I see for him if his convoy stalls

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Wonder if NATO could offer to hold them on humanitarian grounds? I mean otherwise how the fuck do you feed them when your supply lines are being cut?

Would be interesting for sure! 

Ukraine's getting this money from somewhere.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  Nobody will ever know.  

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Call of Duty isn't what I though it'd be, Comrade.  Sad.

Poor guys. They would be drinking grain alcohol, jumping off apartment buildings in to huge banks of snow, maybe beating up suspected homosexuals… 

God, the times were so much simpler just a few weeks ago

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I know, take this with a huge grain of salt, but holy shit this sounds like the worst military organization ever.  

Ukraine's cellular providers just recently severed ties to Russian numbers.  I wonder if the Russkies were using cell phones on the UKR networks to communicate back to central command.  Now that's no longer available.  A few days ago I'd think this was not possible.  Now, I'm not so sure.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Maybe a strange thought, but is this partly because Putin is old and thinks like an old person? Bombing a country to take its stuff seems so ancient and nonsensical these days (I know its also about NATO's border but that feels silly too). The proxy wars after WWII were premised on economic ideology (capitalism vs. communism), weren't fought between the actual powers directly, and generally went poorly (I thought the world learned some lessons there). The wars in the middle east always felt strange and half hearted, again not involving the powers directly, and without the huge losses of life that current reports seem to indicate have occurred in such a short amount of time. Economic sanctions and isolation, and cyber attacks, feel like what future wars would be like, or use of drones, and without needing to target civilians. This just feels so strange and unexplainably ancient. I know Putin is a monster, is a tyrant, etc., etc., but he also just feels old, fighting war like his father taught him, without acknowledging the different in todays world (primarily how the death and destruction are being broadcast in real time with cameras on pretty much every person). It seemed for a time that he had caught up relying on disinformation and cyber campaigns, but is now just using tanks and shells like its 1942. I'm no war historian though and only recently dug into the details of WWI and WWII. This whole this is just fucked regardless.

It's all he has left... Russia is broke and broken like a fake bully.  A fake bully has to bully as long as he can, because he knows, one day, he's going to get punched in the nose and it's going to bleed a lot.

He's shooting his shot at his neighbor who is tired of his shit.

He can't even consider another way.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

No idea what this means but a wins a win and keep them coming for these battles…

The Chechen war criminals were supposed to kill Zelensky, but got fucking wrecked and their general is now dead. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1