Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Shoot, there are plenty of people around the world who see the US as evil for engaging in what they see as very similar behavior to what we’re accusing Putin of. I don’t agree, but there is something to the idea it’s a matter of perspective. If you have power, there is always a tendency to use it to your advantage while justifying it. It’s how things work. 

I saw Ron Paul cite the Golden Rule -- how would we like it if they did this to us, re Middle East policy -- in a GOP debate in SC in 2012. He was heartily booed by that fine Christian audience. 

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

Isis was awful because they had very polarized, philosophical beliefs. They believed in their souls what they were doing was right even though it was misguided. 

This is just being a bitchmade pussy. It will be remembered for all time. 

way to fuck up putin, truly breathtaking.

This is regarding the alleged intel the Ukes have rec'd regarding "intercepted plans" to pulverize the Mother Church of all Russians out of pure spite. 

Come on, people, learn to recognize propaganda when you see it. This would be like if Mexico seized Texas and our leadership in exile decided to level the Alamo for no reason at all. 

And think of how this plays on the world stage -- Bamiyan Buddhas times ten. And in Russia it would be even more widely and profoundly reviled. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Im sure in the 50th person to answer this…He would give zero fucks nuking his own army.  

Putin is not going to nuke his own army unless it's part of an Armageddon scenario.

41 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

And in no way shape or form do I advocate for bombing hospitals but that's part of the PR machine.  AA probably located right outside a hospital that was evacuated and used by fighters.  A hospital is a good place to fight from.  Supplies and generators but if you don't want a hospital to be hit.  Don't fight from a hospital

This guy gets it. Thank you, Flatulent Abbot.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

As a guy with a decent amount of experience in military comms.... let's hope they gave him two.

Which is what they need.  Support and logistics help.  Medics.  Radio operators.  Comms guys.  Hell, even mechanics.  

Edited by BabaYaga

26 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s funny that for all the posters (and I get most of it is teasing like little sister type of shit) lots of Nicole protests about me having the nerve to post…(yeah when I’m invested I post a lot and that’s annoying ) or frankly be on this site or why I am here and mucking up every damn thread and it’s flow etc…and yet…

Weird huh? I mean for all these people who supposedly can’t stand me or my posts…lots of visits to my profile page which has next to nothing on it. Lmao. 

A61587DA-9D5B-49F3-94A2-18E501C6A841.jpeg

I accidentally Tapatalk visit poster profiles.  I don't actually know why anyone would visit one or why anyone would care to even have one in the first place.  Unless like MySpace I could link it to some god-awful music that auto plays and annoys everyone.  Glad you are here, even if you are weird.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Come on, people, learn to recognize propaganda when you see it.

We’ll see how things play out but the important thing here is that absolutely no on doubts that’s something he might do. 

Putin might absolutely knock down the Alamo out of spite in your hypothetical.  Whether he does or not doesn’t really matter in this context. It’s kinda splitting hairs when there’s video of your forces blowing up apartments at your order.

Edited by Doc Reeves

5 minutes ago, Fico said:

Having read so much about the Rasputitsa, never thought I would get to see it in real time. Fucking nuts. 

Yeah, I've seen mud, but some of the photos/videos coming out are fucking nightmares.  No wonder they are sticking to the roads.

And you can't easily deploy lots of their artillery in that shit, and you damn sure can't fire it from the roads, without making the roads impassable to trucks.

21 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Holy Moley, what a huge intel breach if this is accurate:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/1/7327081/

Tuesday, 1 March 2022, 11:26 AM

The Centre for Defence Strategies has acquired the names of 120,000 Russian servicemen who are fighting in Ukraine.

Details: Among the data in the list are names, registration numbers and places of service of Russian servicemen.

It is noted that the Centre for Defence Strategies acquired this data from reliable sources. 

Blurred to protect names. From Task ^& Purpose: https://www.facebook.com/TaskandPurpose/posts/4891261604255108

Talk about taking the psyops warfare aspect to another level.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, I've seen mud, but some of the photos/videos coming out are fucking nightmares.  No wonder they are sticking to the roads.

And you can't easily deploy lots of their artillery in that shit, and you damn sure can't fire it from the roads, without making the roads impassable to trucks.

Of all the armies in the world, the one that should have known how to deal with it, if that's even possible, or not to invade at this time of the year would have been the Russians. Check another fuckup box. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Of all the armies in the world, the one that should have known how to deal with it, if that's even possible, or not to invade at this time of the year would have been the Russians. Check another fuckup box. 

That’s what I don’t understand

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Time to cancel that trip to Cancun. 

MEXICO CITY, March 1 (Reuters) - Mexico will not impose any economic sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said on Tuesday.

He also criticized what he called censorship of Russian state-sponsored media by social media companies.

"We are not going to take any sort of economic reprisal because we want to have good relations with all the governments in the world," Lopez Obrador told a news conference.

If Mexico doesn't have a problem with wars of aggression against smaller neighbors, then I don't ever want to hear another goddamned thing about the Mexican War or the legitimacy of the Mexican Cession.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

One of my Romanian guys is still out. On Monday he asked for more time off because him and his wife have been picking up refugees from the border. As of last Monday they had already personally moved over two hundred people into Romania.

That’s damn incredible. Been looking at many ways to help refugees since not much else we can do.

2 minutes ago, Updawg said:

That’s what I don’t understand

Putin is old and doesn't understand a Ukraine that has been "free" for 30 years. Its as simple as that. He assumed young people wanted to be under Moscow even though they had no memory of being Soviet.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

They are still selling guns in the Ukraine? I figured they would have gone all Red Dawn at this point in time.

red-dawn-supplies.gif

that guy should have burned the place to the ground. He was executed for aiding rebels 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Obviously they also have to worry about Lviv as well. But damn..

I'm curious how many Ukrainian refugees are trying to cross the Russian border.    Surely, if the Ukrainian government was run by Nazi's, the Russian loving people of Ukraine would be fleeing to the Motherland, right?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1