Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, bad_teammate said:

"I hate to say it, but I'm gonna say it. I'm Wahhabist now. Daesh has a lot of great ideas. Folks, they're gonna bring back the caliphate, it's gonna be great! Muhammad should've stayed in Medina, believe me."

“Wouldn’t it be great if we had a caliphate here in the US?”

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

The media also needs to start saying the word "lie" "lying" and "liar" and quit using "false truth", "misrepresent" 'lacked truthfulness" or whatever other inane euphemism they use.

Call it what it is, bald face lying. 

Yes! When my kid lies, he's not in trouble for misrepresenting the truth or lacking truthfulnes. His ass is in trouble for LYING. Trump is a liar. A lying liar who lies.

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So flipping channels and watching coverage.  Some GOP congressmen and other GOP leaders speaking pretty boldly against Trump. Although it's been said before, which didn't come to be, but maybe this is the final straw. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

"I hate to say it, but I'm gonna say it. I'm Wahhabist now. Daesh has a lot of great ideas. Folks, they're gonna bring back the caliphate, it's gonna be great! Muhammad should've stayed in Medina, believe me."

"Everyone always told me these were some bad hombres, but they say a lot of great things about me!"

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The media also needs to start saying the word "lie" "lying" and "liar" and quit using "false truth", "misrepresent" 'lacked truthfulness" or whatever other inane euphemism they use.

I agree and they should have started 3 years ago. At this point, it's too late. Lines have been drawn in the sand and calling him a liar now won't move the needle. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The media will use the word "lying" when talking about Kamala's MJ smoking though

7 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So flipping channels and watching coverage.  Some GOP congressmen and other GOP leaders speaking pretty boldly against Trump. Although it's been said before, which didn't come to be, but maybe this is the final straw. 

Seriously. How many fucking times does Lucy need to pull the football for you to finally realize that you ain't getting that kick away.

33 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Lol. His approval will stay the same or go up. And they'll all be choking down that mushroom dick to keep the cult voters on their side. As long as they have an R by their name the cultists will vote for them. Unless, of course, they commit the ultimate sin of questioning the cheeto god.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, tucker said:

The media will use the word "lying" when talking about Kamala's MJ smoking though

Kamala Harris IS A DIRTY LIAR about her MJ smoking

Elizabeth Warren is a FUCKING WHORE LIAR about her NA heritage

Joe Biden is a LYING ASSHOLE for plagiarizing that one time in the 80s

Donald Trump may not have been entirely truthful with his falsehoods and alternative statistics 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Someone please explain this to me.  Why is she turning on him?

Bomb throwers gonna throw bombs.

Trump could line up and shoot every Democrat and use their stacked bodies to build the wall, and Coulter would complain that we didn't also use their children - TRUMP SURRENDERED! 

Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer released this joint statement on President Trump declaring a national emergency: 

“The President’s unlawful declaration over a crisis that does not exist does great violence to our Constitution and makes America less safe, stealing from urgently needed defense funds for the security of our military and our nation. This is plainly a power grab by a disappointed President, who has gone outside the bounds of the law to try to get what he failed to achieve in the constitutional legislative process. 

“The President’s actions clearly violate the Congress’s exclusive power of the purse, which our Founders enshrined in the Constitution. The Congress will defend our constitutional authorities in the Congress, in the Courts, and in the public, using every remedy available. 

“This issue transcends partisan politics and goes to the core of the Founders’ conception for America, which commands Congress to limit an overreaching executive. The President’s emergency declaration, if unchecked, would fundamentally alter the balance of powers, inconsistent with our Founders’ vision. 

“We call upon our Republican colleagues to join us to defend the Constitution. Just as both parties honored our oath to protect the American people by passing the conference committee bill, the Congress on a bipartisan basis must honor the Constitution by defending our system of checks and balances. 

“The President is not above the law. The Congress cannot let the President shred the Constitution.”

1 hour ago, Todd Gack said:

This is an SNL skit.  How is it that a comprehensive mental evaluation by a panel of clinical psychologists not a requirement for the highest office in the land?

How are they different from the bribed doctors determining his physical health? 

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping moron and fill him with hateful resolve. 

Awaken? Some elected him!   I'm not going to say he was fully elected because that would rule out a hell of a lot of fraud. 

4 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer released this joint statement on President Trump declaring a national emergency: 

“The President’s unlawful declaration over a crisis that does not exist does great violence to our Constitution and makes America less safe, stealing from urgently needed defense funds for the security of our military and our nation. This is plainly a power grab by a disappointed President, who has gone outside the bounds of the law to try to get what he failed to achieve in the constitutional legislative process. 

“The President’s actions clearly violate the Congress’s exclusive power of the purse, which our Founders enshrined in the Constitution. The Congress will defend our constitutional authorities in the Congress, in the Courts, and in the public, using every remedy available. 

“This issue transcends partisan politics and goes to the core of the Founders’ conception for America, which commands Congress to limit an overreaching executive. The President’s emergency declaration, if unchecked, would fundamentally alter the balance of powers, inconsistent with our Founders’ vision. 

“We call upon our Republican colleagues to join us to defend the Constitution. Just as both parties honored our oath to protect the American people by passing the conference committee bill, the Congress on a bipartisan basis must honor the Constitution by defending our system of checks and balances. 

“The President is not above the law. The Congress cannot let the President shred the Constitution.”

So you’re saying it’s an impeachable offense?

4 minutes ago, Mapache said:

How do they not mention that HE SPECIFICALLY SAID IT WASN'T AN EMERGENCY.

Watching Rand Paul and the Freedom Caucus and small government proponents support the greatest expansion of the Executive Branch in U.S. history along with the redirection of funds already appropriated by Congress will be fascinating.  The final surrender of every ideal and purpose of their existence has now been handed to a c-list television celebrity who once said "take the guns, then due process ... you get the courts involved and it takes too long  ... take the guns first."

2 minutes ago, NowThis said:

"Rush Limbaugh is a great man. He can speak for 3 or 4 hours without taking a phone call."

i will not forget this insanity

It's amazing to look back at the last 25 years of Limbaugh/Hannity and FoxNews and see how they have shaped our country, or at least the 40% of true believers.