Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

no ivanka?

seems kinda sexist to leave her out.

50 minutes ago, NBMisha said:

Trump jerking off the flag is an accurate enough meme.

Only if the meme drips with sarcasm.   No way the flag is more than a prop for him. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Gotta give props. Chickfila is where it's at and probably would still taste good 2 hours later. McDonalds? No

Those waffle fries though.  They would taste like shit in 15 minutes.

But aside from that, what a fucking laughingstock.  The President has a hotel with a high end steak house across the street.  Surely he could pull some strings and get a fucking decent meal. He's set a horrible precedent now of feeding visiting sports teams absolute shit in food.  Next, we're going to have a State Dinner catered by Cracker Barrel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Because he likes fast food.

does he serve fast food any time he's entertaining guests for a big occasion? i'm assuming the answer is no. i realize he's a fat fucking slob, but i can't figure out why he would do this to sports teams and not other groups that have a white house visit where there is food served. 

10 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

does he serve fast food any time he's entertaining guests for a big occasion? i'm assuming the answer is no. i realize he's a fat fucking slob, but i can't figure out why he would do this to sports teams and not other groups that have a white house visit where there is food served. 

College football teams have lots of black guys on them.  He's not going to break out the good shit for them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Those waffle fries though.  They would taste like shit in 15 minutes.

But aside from that, what a fucking laughingstock.  The President has a hotel with a high end steak house across the street.  Surely he could pull some strings and get a fucking decent meal. He's set a horrible precedent now of feeding visiting sports teams absolute shit in food.  Next, we're going to have a State Dinner catered by Cracker Barrel.

That'll be a house inquiry good sir.

Edited by SimonBolivar

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

That'll be a house inquiry good sir.

Probably, but in reality, the President has to pay for these kinds of things out of pocket.  Have forever; it's not suddenly a benevolent Grandpa Trump thing.  Point being, if he's having to pay, why pay for shit?

Oh, wait. I know the answer.  Carry on.

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

So does he tell FEMA to give less than A+ treatment.

Narrator: He does. I see you California. 

Absolutely despicable. FEMA as Studio 54.

Use my name to get in. You'll get free drinks while the suckers in line offer blow jobs to get in.

The quoted post is near others about curtailing coverage of the president's rallies during election and how to handle his other statements. That all amounts to protecting the American people from their own wicked inclinations. The people have the information they need to spit out Trump; they choose to embrace him. Otherwise, the quoted tweet would have people in the streets, or should I say tweets?

We're lazy as well stupid.

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Probably, but in reality, the President has to pay for these kinds of things out of pocket.  Have forever; it's not suddenly a benevolent Grandpa Trump thing.  Point being, if he's having to pay, why pay for shit?

Oh, wait. I know the answer.  Carry on.

He ain't got no money...

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The leftovers I just ate at my desk while reading surly was a better meal than what the president serves at the White House.
(salmon and grilled veggies)

If you heated that Salmon in an office (communal) microwave, I hope it gives you the squirts. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

can anyone guess the rationale behind serving fast food again? i know we're in bizarro world here, but why would he do that?

Spit in the eyes of critics of his first use of fast food.

I went to the White House and they served something I could have got at a drive thru on the way over. It was special.

Like all great hosts, he closely adheres to the golden rule of It's about me not the guests.

53 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

can anyone guess the rationale behind serving fast food again? i know we're in bizarro world here, but why would he do that?

Because that’s what Trump WANTS TO EAT.  He loves fast food. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

The AT&T merger was terrible.  Of course Trump opposed it for all of the wrong reasons because he could fuck up a wet dream.  AT&T is well down the path of needing a Ma Bell breakup again.   This time it's media companies instead of telephone service.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tjhooker said:

hey dumbfuck I was talking about Trump being tied to collusion with Russians.  

What does collusion look like?  

It’s convenient this word “collusion” has no standard and doesn’t exist as a crime in the law. 

No matter what evidence of collusion is presented you could always say, “That’s not collusion and if it were, that’s not a crime.”

Awfully creative plausible deniability strategy for Dotard.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, tjhooker said:

That's why this is all so stupid.  How do you know when that slimeball Cohen is telling the truth?

Easy. If trump claims Cohen is lying about something then that means Cohen is telling the truth about that subject. If trump claims Cohen is telling the truth about something it either means Cohen is lying or doesn’t know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tjhooker said:

They sure as hell tried numerous times.

Ok.  So, I assume that you think that Cohen was lying about other things in order to save his own ass/flame POTUS, when he testified last week?  Then...why wouldn’t he just concoct a nice Russian collusion story?

Its weird because you and DOTUS seem to cite Cohen testimony as proving no collusion with Russia.  That’s a really convenient credibility cherry pick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Ok.  So, I assume that you think that Cohen was lying about other things in order to save his own ass/flame POTUS, when he testified last week?  Then...why wouldn’t he just concoct a nice Russian collusion story?

Its weird because you and DOTUS seem to cite Cohen testimony as proving no collusion with Russia.  That’s a really convenient credibility cherry pick.

Trump didn't collude

But if he did, it's not illegal

But if it is illegal, it doesn't matter because he won

And even if he did do it, you can't prove it because everyone but Trump is a dirty liar

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

That's why this is all so stupid.  How do you know when that slimeball Cohen is telling the truth?

What I love is this: the GOP is arguing for the proposition that nobody can be convicted on the basis of the testimony of a criminal co-conspirator.

Fascinating about-face for the law-and-order party that has happily sent thousands of people to prison based on.....the testimony of a co-conspirator.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

It was in response to being called a " stupid shit".  Just trying to fit in with the forum decorum.  Nice out of context quote though. 

That certainly makes your response all the more brilliant. Thanks for sharing the inner workings of your mind.

A way to look at what the democrats are doing with this list of 81 targets is acquiring documents and testimony to present in front of a grand jury, with the grand jury being the House Judiciary Committee and the American people.

If/when enough evidence of wrongdoing by Trump is presented before the House Judiciary Committee (the grand jury) they will look to indict by filing articles of impeachment. 

Bottom line:  we are entering the “grand jury” phase of the impeachment process.