Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

57 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

If Mitt Romney or someone whiter push along the exact same plan they would love it.

Well, yeah, that's why the Republicans dubbed it "Obamacare."

Hard to imagine anyone much whiter than Romney. I guess there's Mike Pence but his health care plan would include coverage for gay conversion therapy. 

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

2016: Vote Republican if you want healthcare fixed!

2020: Okay, for real, we’re serious this time!

1993: Wait! We have a plan! It incorporates the existing insurance industry and mandates individuals to purchase insurance. We just don't like this Clinton plan.

2000: Yay! We have the presidency, House, and Senate! We can finally not propose our health care reform plan.

2010: We are outraged you passed what we previously supported!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Chult86 said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1112922221037719552

So... the Dems killed the bill to give $ to PR, and now they want to give more $ to PR? Am I missing something?

Also, apparently I have no idea how to do the Twitter preview thing.

Your first mistake is believing anything trump says. Now Ive been a little busy last couple days so no clue what happened with the bills but believing anything that trump tweets should qualify you as an automatic moron. I’d suggest getting accurate and truthful information from anyone but President Dotard and that is truly a shame. 

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

“With far lower premiums (cost) & deductibles”

yes, Donald but what does that mean?!

”in other words it will be far less expensive”

oooohhhh!

i like that twitter’s expansion to 280 characters actually exceeds Donald’s thoughts on any topic.  He has to act repeat himself in tweets in order to fill up space.  Reminiscent of the word padding in my 8th grade book reports.  “This of course obviously led to the next most important but also somewhat surprising twist that the main character who was the focus of the story and its protagonist underwent on the journey throughout the main arc of the story.”

• Like 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Gotta hand it to him: I've never known a public figure who effectively evades scrutiny by flooding the market with the sheer volume of his lies.  Trump lying isn't even newsworthy, it's so commonplace.  Would not have believed it possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Gotta hand it to him: I've never known a public figure who effectively evades scrutiny by flooding the market with the sheer volume of his lies.  Trump lying isn't even newsworthy, it's so commonplace.  Would not have believed it possible.

It's not only that. His base buys the lies hook, line, and sinker. By coupling this with constant attempts to discredit the media, he has made himself the sole purveyor of "truth" for his base.  Now he can easily push an anti-PR agenda. He also does the same shit with immigration and healthcare. And damn near everything else. It's fascism 101, and while his tweets are certainly juvenile, his intent is as dangerous as it can possibly be. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

And I can’t fucking stand the word “gotten”. Come on, is it so hard to say “received”

I'm guessing he tried to spell it three different ways, but none of them looked right, so he went with gotten.

• Like 1

Pretty dumb in the grand scheme but also pretty hilarious how pathetic he is.

Though a plaque at the club lists the president as the victor, the championship was actually won by a hedge fund manager named Ted Virtue. Trump didn’t even compete in the event, but when he ran into Virtue at the club on a later date, he challenged him to an impromptu nine-hole match for the right to the title. Virtue couldn’t not accept. Trump won. The title was his.

Rolling Stone: The 2018 club championship at Trump International is what Trump claims is his 20th club championship. You begin the book by essentially auditing his first 18, which he has long cited as proof that he’s a world-class golfer. You were able to debunk most of them, right?
Rick Reilly: Sixteen were lies. The amazing thing is that, I guess when you tell that many lies, you forget when you tell the truth. He had already told me how he does it, which is that he plays the first round whenever he buys a course and calls that the club championship. That accounted for a bunch of them. He told me that and then he goes on the campaign trail and says, “I’m a winner. This is why I’m a winner. Here’s proof I’m a winner. Vote for a winner. I’ve won 18 club championships.” He did a bunch of them that way. He did a bunch of them by winning senior club championships, which is fine but in no way is that the club championship. No way. Some of them were superseniors. Some he said he won and he wasn’t even at the course.

[In the book, Reilly tells the story of a time Trump played with sportscaster Mike Tirico. On a particularly tough par 5, Tirico smashed his approach shot 230 down the middle of the fairway toward the green, which wasn’t visible from where he hit the shot. Tirico knew he hit the shot of his life, but when he got up to the green, his ball was in the bunker. He found out what happened after the round ended. “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’” Tirico said. “‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’”]

53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And it really is that simple.

When the doctor tells the patient "40% of your body is malignant tumor," the patient is going to die.  There's no alternate outcome.

The malignancy is dependent on the fortitude of the 60%'s immune system. Let's hope the cancer shrinks rather than grows. Hopefully once Trump's days in office end and the 40% isn't stoked with daily doses of political and intellectual carcinogens,  we can go into remission. 

9 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

The malignancy is dependent on the fortitude of the 60%'s immune system. Let's hope the cancer shrinks rather than grows. Hopefully once Trump's days in office end and the 40% isn't stoked with daily doses of political and intellectual carcinogens,  we can go into remission. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10676852