Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Lulz, didn't realize the fat guy Trump was mocking about his weight was a Trump supporter. Of course he bows down to dear leader-

"That guy's got a serious weight problem, Go home. Start exercising."  --Trump

Frank Dawson, told Fox News after the rally, "Everything's good, I love the guy. He's the best thing that ever happened to this country."

Dawson said the President "didn't see me rip the signs away from" protesters seated nearby. "It wasn't going to happen beside me because I'm trying to listen to my President," he added.

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

I'm going to immediately get in touch with my one and only Danish acquaintance to see if he can help make this happen.

Fingers crossed!    ×(°•°)×

Woo-hoo!

My one and only Danish acquaintance says I'd be "a most higly [sic] valued asset" on FB.

Fuck all y'all!!! 🖕🖕🖕

40 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Lulz, didn't realize the fat guy Trump was mocking about his weight was a Trump supporter. Of course he bows down to dear leader-

"That guy's got a serious weight problem, Go home. Start exercising."  --Trump

Frank Dawson, told Fox News after the rally, "Everything's good, I love the guy. He's the best thing that ever happened to this country."

Dawson said the President "didn't see me rip the signs away from" protesters seated nearby. "It wasn't going to happen beside me because I'm trying to listen to my President," he added.

Why is Frank not being arrested/ticketed for theft?  I seem to recall that stealing things was a crime.  

48 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I have seen some otherwise put together acquaintances end up in pics like this - they're drunk 100% of the time. 

I'd like to point out that President kissy face does not drink. 

Do you think he's a pill popper? What kind?

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

[Tex]Such a lucky young couple! The President was being so kind and sweet to the bride!  Look at how proud the groom is![/Ags]

This is so so so accurate.  I can’t believe aggy is running this country. I would give up the 05 title to not have this. 

I think. 

13 hours ago, Pancho said:

Menashi? Why is it the latest round of ethno-nationalists tend to be of non Anglo-Saxon heritage? Less than 75 years ago these guys would have been persona non grata at the local country club.

So much to comment on for this page: 

1.  Brad Parscale - San Antonio’s own...cancer.  I fully expect that historians will see his name prominently displayed in the unredacted Muller Report.  Five Mil to Cambridge Analytica is all his doing.  Nice work, Comrade.  

2.  Israel vs “the Squad” - does Israel reallllly want to tie itself to the GOP?   Alienate  60% of its Golden Goose.  Embassy moving to the Golan Heights in 2020 if Zion keeps playing parties against each other.  

3.  Why can’t any fuck-it-all, ner-do-wells infiltrate Trump’s circle?  Rent out weddings at Bedminster every weekend  Eventually Trump crashes your “wedding” - bride raises “her” veil - Trump lays a wet one on an orangutan.  Or an Ivanka look-alike.  Why can’t real protesters get inside one of his hate rallies?   What happened to our collective imagination for comedy and satire?   The Brits are running circles around us with the Baby Trump Blimp.   Sad.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Awesome "if the seriousness of global warming does come true.... we're looking at shipping lanes"

Theyre so against global warming,  that it isnt happening, but let's try to invest in it... IF it really is true... we dont know, I dont think so, but let's buy this country just in case.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

My sister-in-law, who's got some "issues" with working, and was fully into Qanon and being a Trumpkin, managed to fuck up at her dad's birthday party last month.  Somebody made a joke about Trump, not even a bad one, just like a "oh wonderful, look what he's saying on twitter", and she got defensive, and then managed to go on about Hispanics are flooding Texas from Mexico and South America and they don't bring anything to the country.  She did this in front of 3 of her siblings, and one of the siblings that wasn't there is married to a Hispanic, and has children with her.  They called her out on-the-spot, she's not welcome in any of our homes, and her brother (whose wife is Hispanic) gave her an earful about how she's not allowed around his kids).

As my wife said later, everybody has been putting up with this crap, but everybody is now done with her, and she has been told as much to her face.  My gut says she'll follow Dear Leader and double-down in her views.

I'm happy that she finally realizes that having dumbass views do carry some repercussions (and her parents have cut back quite a bit on her support).

Hilarious coming from the freeloading sister in law

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

My sister-in-law, who's got some "issues" with working, and was fully into Qanon and being a Trumpkin, managed to fuck up at her dad's birthday party last month.  Somebody made a joke about Trump, not even a bad one, just like a "oh wonderful, look what he's saying on twitter", and she got defensive, and then managed to go on about Hispanics are flooding Texas from Mexico and South America and they don't bring anything to the country.  She did this in front of 3 of her siblings, and one of the siblings that wasn't there is married to a Hispanic, and has children with her.  They called her out on-the-spot, she's not welcome in any of our homes, and her brother (whose wife is Hispanic) gave her an earful about how she's not allowed around his kids).

As my wife said later, everybody has been putting up with this crap, but everybody is now done with her, and she has been told as much to her face.  My gut says she'll follow Dear Leader and double-down in her views.

I'm happy that she finally realizes that having dumbass views do carry some repercussions (and her parents have cut back quite a bit on her support).

While that was probably painful and tense to listen to her attack, everyone is better off to not have her in their life. Pulling off that band aid hurts for a second, but you’re always glad it’s gone. 

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Nice way of treating your workers. What company is this!

Meh.  If you don’t work 40, can’t get OT.  Skip a shift and you’re not at 40.  I get it.

I like the fact that they refer to that fat fuck as “Trump” and not the “President”