Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s trying to send a message to other Republican Senators to not even think about crossing him over this phone calls.  

He's very concerned about them testing the political waters and starting to waver en masse.  He knows that many of them hate him.

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s trying to send a message to other Republican Senators to not even think about crossing him over this phone calls.  

Yep. The consequences will be a stupid nickname on Twitter. And these pussies tremble in fear over playground bullshit. It's hilarious. And sad. And kinda terrifying, really. It's easier to just stay out of his path and let him make friends with Kim Jong Un.

• Like 2

Scott Simon had a good piece on the hypocrisy (and other things) of Pompeo.

Link:  https://www.npr.org/2019/10/05/767383696/opinion-did-secretary-pompeo-forget-his-west-point-pledge

Here it is. Like Trump's transcripts, we should all read this for ourselves.

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point in 1986, became a tank commander, went to Harvard Law, became a Beltway lawyer, Kansas businessman, congressman, CIA director and, now, secretary of state.

"There's no doubt West Point impacted who I am," Mr. Pompeo has said. "It has an enormous emphasis, not only on military aspects, but character development. Whether it's the honor code, or the interactions you have ... every place you are is a character test.

In these days of qualifiers and codicils, the West Point honor code is concise and plain: "A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do."

U.S. Army officers I've met in wars have told me they carry that code through life.

They've explained that "will not lie" includes what Gen. Maxwell Taylor, who was superintendent of West Point, called "quibbling, evasive statements, or the use of technicalities..."

An officer doesn't find clever ways to avoid telling the truth.

If a soldier asks, "Is the enemy behind that hill?" and an officer knows they've actually dug in on top of that hill, the officer shouldn't say, "Oh, not really." A West Point grad is supposed to answer with the truth they know is crucial — not, "quibbling, evasive statements."

Last Sunday, when Secretary Pompeo was asked by ABC's Martha Raddatz about the conversation between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelenskiy of Ukraine, and the report of a whistleblower about that conversation, the secretary said, "So you just gave me a report about a I.C. whistleblower complaint, none of which I've seen..."

And the secretary told a State Department briefing, "I haven't had a chance to actually read the whistleblower complaint yet. I read the first couple of paragraphs, and then got busy today ..."

It wasn't until Wednesday — after a report in The Wall Street Journal that he had been in on that phone call — when Secretary Pompeo finally said at a press conference in Italy the entire truth about that conversation. He said, "I was on the phone call."

Most politicians can be evasive; it's part of the parlance of politics. But Mike Pompeo is a trained soldier who conducts the foreign policy of the United States.

In the weeks ahead, Secretary Pompeo will be asked to comply with subpoenas and requests for records. You may wonder if he will use his skills to dance, slide and misdirect, or be as honest and direct as the West Point honor code he knows by heart.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

nsiap

Lol those Sudafed are planted.  Remember when Mark McGuire was ‘caught’ in a photograph with a bottle androstenedione at his locker?  

Everyone was like ‘oh, these supplements!’  

Meanwhile, the Boz would blush seeing how much test he was injecting in his ass.  

Same shit with Donny - he’s on much more potent shit. Or that Sudafed is being cooked for his ass.  Everyone around him agrees he doesn’t sleep.  Maybe he gets away with no sleep because he’s such a physical specimen.  Lol

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol those Sudafed are planted.  Remember when Mark McGuire was ‘caught’ in a photograph with a bottle androstenedione at his locker?  

Everyone was like ‘oh, these supplements!’  

Meanwhile, the Boz would blush seeing how much test he was injecting in his ass.  

Same shit with Donny - he’s on much more potent shit. Or that Sudafed is being cooked for his ass.  Everyone around him agrees he doesn’t sleep.  Maybe he gets away with no sleep because he’s such a physical specimen.  Lol

Adderall, apparently.

Comedian Says He Saw Trump Snort Adderall On Pageant Sets – Was it a Joke or Not?

A comedian who worked on the set of Celebrity Apprentice and at beauty contests with Donald Trump says that the president used to snort crushed Adderall pills and invite female beauty pageant contestants up to his room in exchange for a win. Noel Casler, performing on December 1st, spoke about Trump, describing behavior behind the scenes. The video began to go viral when shared on Twitter this week, but Casler isn’t ready to answer questions about it on the record.

“My job was taking care of the Trump family,” Casler says, describing his work on the Celebrity Apprentice set. “Don Jr., Omarosa, Melania. Like a freaking Mensa meeting every day.”

Then he goes on to more specific allegations, describing Trump’s behavior at pageants. “I worked on a bunch of those beauty pageants he has in the nineties, too. That was a good idea. Miss Teen Universe? Yeah. That’s like giving Jeffrey Dahmer a cooking show…He would line up the girls on the side of the stage and he would inspect them….he would stick his little freaking doll fingers in their mouths and look at their teeth…He’d be like, ‘You, you, and you, if you wanna win, I’m in the Penthouse suite. Come and see me.’ Yep.”

Finally, Casler declares, “He’s a speed freak. He crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it, ’cause he can’t read, so he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards. I’m not kidding. This is true. I had a 24-page NDA, nondisclosure agreement. I didn’t know then he was becoming president. Now it’s, no way, dumb [redacted]. I’m telling you everything I know. So he gets nervous and he crushes up these pills and that’s why he’s sniffing when you see him in debates and when you see him reading. It’s why he’s tweeting, you know, it’s like he’s out of his mind.”

cont.

It’s my opinion that the trial in the Senate will be a layup for the Republicans if you don’t have quid pro quo. 

They will say “requesting foreign interference” is one version of the facts, “trying to get to the bottom of some alleged corruption  where the people with the most knowledge of it coincidentally are foreign” is another version of the facts. It’s not clear enough to me to be the bad version  to take the extraordinary step of removing the president over it,  right before lection could decide it anyway. 

If it is quid pro quo, you have a president clearly diverting military assets and interests for this investigation. 

Fair enough. I misunderstood your point.

2 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Don't forget after Donald Trump is no longer in office that your GOP neighbors were complicit in their purposeful ignorance and self-delusion.  Never again listen to any moral argument they try to make, as their moral "foundation" is utterly meaningless.  It's only tribalism, truth is not important, morality is not important, principles are not important, being in power is what is important and nothing else.

I give old senile people a pass here, they are not honestly capable of discerning truth from fiction.  But those that are not senile, have simply proven that they are neither moral nor principled at this point.  Simply as you know they would be absolutely losing their minds had Obama or heaven forbid Hillary Clinton done exactly what Trump has admitted to doing already.  We used to be a country that could at least see the truth whether it was good for our political party or bad for our political party.  The GOP now lives in a false reality without any morals or principles to guide them.

Republicans are racist cranks.

Full stop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Scott Simon had a good piece on the hypocrisy (and other things) of Pompeo.

Link:  https://www.npr.org/2019/10/05/767383696/opinion-did-secretary-pompeo-forget-his-west-point-pledge

Here it is. Like Trump's transcripts, we should all read this for ourselves.

Mike Pompeo graduated first in his class at West Point in 1986, became a tank commander, went to Harvard Law, became a Beltway lawyer, Kansas businessman, congressman, CIA director and, now, secretary of state.

"There's no doubt West Point impacted who I am," Mr. Pompeo has said. "It has an enormous emphasis, not only on military aspects, but character development. Whether it's the honor code, or the interactions you have ... every place you are is a character test.

In these days of qualifiers and codicils, the West Point honor code is concise and plain: "A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do."

U.S. Army officers I've met in wars have told me they carry that code through life.

They've explained that "will not lie" includes what Gen. Maxwell Taylor, who was superintendent of West Point, called "quibbling, evasive statements, or the use of technicalities..."

An officer doesn't find clever ways to avoid telling the truth.

If a soldier asks, "Is the enemy behind that hill?" and an officer knows they've actually dug in on top of that hill, the officer shouldn't say, "Oh, not really." A West Point grad is supposed to answer with the truth they know is crucial — not, "quibbling, evasive statements."

Last Sunday, when Secretary Pompeo was asked by ABC's Martha Raddatz about the conversation between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelenskiy of Ukraine, and the report of a whistleblower about that conversation, the secretary said, "So you just gave me a report about a I.C. whistleblower complaint, none of which I've seen..."

And the secretary told a State Department briefing, "I haven't had a chance to actually read the whistleblower complaint yet. I read the first couple of paragraphs, and then got busy today ..."

It wasn't until Wednesday — after a report in The Wall Street Journal that he had been in on that phone call — when Secretary Pompeo finally said at a press conference in Italy the entire truth about that conversation. He said, "I was on the phone call."

Most politicians can be evasive; it's part of the parlance of politics. But Mike Pompeo is a trained soldier who conducts the foreign policy of the United States.

In the weeks ahead, Secretary Pompeo will be asked to comply with subpoenas and requests for records. You may wonder if he will use his skills to dance, slide and misdirect, or be as honest and direct as the West Point honor code he knows by heart.

Outspoken devotion to an honor code, like patriotism, is the most common refuge of the scoundrel.

Persons of honor live it even if they've never had it codified. Being an honest person who is neither a thief nor a cheat is not a terribly high moral bar. Parading your code of honor is bragging about something that should be commonly expected in this country.

chrisrock_0.jpg?w=990

• Like 1

@Lobo you are correct, my mistake on the familial relationship of DJ's offspring.

Many good posts on here today. The constant 'gaslighting' by Republicans and supporters is hard to combat because it is never ceasing through multiple channels of communications. When you combine that with the "I wanna believe" motives of adherents and DJ's narcissism, you have a pretty lethal combination.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If your political strategy is to listen to Ricky Perry, you should have to resign in shame anyway.

Rick Perry has strongarmed a lot of leaders of government and industry into doing a lot of stuff, most it involving cock-gargling and ball-handling....:he can be a very persuasive and charming cat.  But one thing I don’t see him doing is convincing Ego-maniac trump into calling Ukraine for an illegal trade this trump calling into question the future of his presidency. 

21 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Jake Tapper making the obvious McCarthy : Trump parallels.

Considering  MoscowMitch whining that he is a victim of McCarthyism leads me to believe the Senate Republicans don't give a d*mn about that. Along with the electorate that believes this about team 'winning' and 'losing,' so do the Senate Republicans believe. And the Democrats, Libruls, and Losers (to them) who chastise them for throwing away ethics and trampling upon their oath of office and the Constitution, they cry, "Offsides! Nothing counts because you were offsides!"

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
22 minutes ago, Dewey said:
Just saw a Trump commercial (Houston tv), claims he's cleaning up Washington lol. He scared 

Seems like a big waste of money to run that ad in Houston.

The optimist in me wants to believe they have internal polling that hints at Texas truly being a battleground state in this election.  If that's the case, big metros like Houston is where Trump would want to spend money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If your political strategy is to listen to Ricky Perry, you should have to resign in shame anyway.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Rick Perry has strongarmed a lot of leaders of government and industry into doing a lot of stuff, most it involving cock-gargling and ball-handling....:he can be a very persuasive and charming cat.  But one thing I don’t see him doing is convincing Ego-maniac trump into calling Ukraine for an illegal trade this trump calling into question the future of his presidency. 

I dunno, if Perry falls on the sword for this, it looks bad. Between this, Cruz, and Cornyn, it would appear that my second favorite state is full of natural born cucks

44 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Find the group responsible for that ad and out them. Do not let these cowards find any refuge. 

Absolutely fucking this. Fight fire with fire 

42 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Fuck you, Swamp Thing!