Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It wouldn't matter to Miller and Cuccinelli what uniform the player is wearing, the skin color and country of origin is all that matters.

They aren't gonna deport rich people. Even brown ones. You're talking about guys that work out dirty visas for rich Saudis.  

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

"Show respect for the office" -- fuck that.

This is a man who has called ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BLINDLY SUPPORT HIM "human scum."  How in the blue fuck am I supposed to show respect for that?  And WHY should I show respect for that?  He fucking called me "human scum."  I will show him all the respect that is due to someone who declares the very people he took an oath to serve "human scum"  - and that amount would be ZERO.

Every day that he is in office, this open sore of a nation that he has helped create festers even more, and the long-term prognosis gets even worse.  Fuck him up his putrid ass.

Thank you for saying that Brisket. The time for being eloquent with him and the millions of shitheads who support is long since past. He deserves to be booed, mocked, derided, laughed at, made fun of at every turn and treated exactly the way he gives it to the rest of us who hate what he has done to our country. 

I know we keep up with politics more here than most, but hopefully the rest of the country is waking up.

• Like 1

I saw that on a previous page some comments were made regarding the President's speech in Chicago today, but I didn't see these excerpts below discussed (apologies if I missed catching something and am duplicating):

Discussing the death of al-Baghdadi. Note the 'sir,' he had several 'sir' stories in today's speech. Apparently, though, everyone had enough ammo:

They've been looking for him for many years. He was a sick and depraved man, and now he's dead. He's dead. He's dead as doornail. And he didn't die bravely, either, I will tell you that. He should have been killed years ago. Another President should've gotten him. But, to me, it was a very important -- I would say all the time -- they'd walk into my office, "Sir, we killed this leader at a low level, this leader at…" I said, "I never heard of them.

I want al-Baghdadi. That's the only one I know now." "I want al-Baghdadi. Get him." And they got him. But he was big time. He built the ISIS caliphate. You hear about ISIS -- that was him. It was once the physical size of the state of Ohio, and had 7 million people, and it was growing big, big, big.

Nobody in the history of EVAH has anyone done more for the police. The man he is talking about is the current superintendent of police for Chicago, Eddie Johnson:

And I've done more than any other President has ever done for the police. Over a hundred years -- we can prove it -- but probably from the beginning. And here's a man that could not bother to show up for a meeting of police chiefs -- the most respected people in the country -- in his hometown, and with the President of the United States.

And William Barr went with Trump to Chicago. Wonder what they talked about on the plane. The President also announced a new initiative of some sort. I sense the devil is going to be in the details, but I want to know what those details are especially if Barr is involved:

In coming weeks, Attorney General Barr will announce a new crackdown on violent crime, which I think is so important -- targeting gangs and drug traffickers in high crime cities and dangerous rural areas. Let's call it, "The Surge." We can come up with lots of names, but we're going to be doing something that's very dramatic, headed up by our great Attorney General.

That announcement was followed up with this one. Again, this bears watching:

Great job. Today, I'm proud to announce another historic action that we're taking to reduce violence in America. In a few moments, I will be signing an executive order to establish a new Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice. They've been trying to get this for a long time. This commission will be tasked with providing concrete recommendations to address some of the systemic challenges that burden law enforcement, including homelessness and mental illness.

And, if you're going to round up the population, you're going to need equipment so:

And we believe that criminals who murder our police should get the death penalty. To help keep you safe, I have made 600 million dollars' worth of surplus military equipment available to local law enforcement. If you remember, the previous administration didn't want to do that.

So I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that most of you are not attending the Pence luncheon here in Austin tomorrow because like Pence and Dan patrick, you've already filled up on cock and have no room left for the private buffet.  I mean, is that what I'm hearing?  

45 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that most of you are not attending the Pence luncheon here in Austin tomorrow because like Pence and Dan patrick, you've already filled up on cock and have no room left for the private buffet.  I mean, is that what I'm hearing?  

I'm watching our youngest tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure Oilcan Harry's doesn't allow toddlers.

I’m told it’s only An afternoon visit so it’ll have to be some kinda flash popup cock rave or whatever it’s called nowadays.  I dunno, ask mother. 

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

History is going to look back at the Trump campaign and presidency as one long crime spree that was tolerated by way too many people for far too long. 

Man, I hope so because that means we can still read. Still, I don't remember Idiocracy's future dwellers putting much stock in history.

Late to the classfied/unclassified dog story. I don’t understand releasing the photo if there are concerns about the safety of the handler.  I assume trump was shown pictures of the dog and it’s his idea to release the photo because “don’t people love dogs?” but the military pushed back on releasing the name.

i do understand that the name could potentially lead to a future security problem. Don’t many of these dogs retire with their handler to become a pet? Potentially having the name and pic of the dog posted on social media, and thereby Id-ing the handler.  That feels a bit far fetched but is it worth the risk.

Or trump could have just not released a picture which I’m sure was the military’s first comment. I’m surprised trump doesn’t bring the actual military unit to the WH with them all wearing masks for a campaign photo shoot

In theory, Trump can declassify anything he wants. He’s the President.  Just one of many things in this presidency that has made people aware that we need to put some parameters on executive authority. 

also,  the military would make its paper clips classified if allowed.

Edited by Bateshorn

Scene outside Trump Tower Chicago yesterday, where Trump was speaking. I still want to know the details of "The Surge," as he dubbed it. I haven't been able to find anything on the wires, but I'm sure the former military equipment he bequeathed the police forces will come in handy.

Today the President will be handing out awards for efforts to combat trafficking, and then will speak at yet another Trump fundraiser at yet another Trump venue in DC. Apparently in Chicago at a fundraiser yesterday, his big money donors were quoted as saying, "he's on the right track."

On another note, former President Obama will be in Chicago today for the third annual Obama Foundation Summit.

What's he tweeting about?  I don't have that account or app, but please post a couple of his more poignant thoughts. 

I used to think, as much as I disliked him, that he at least seems to be up and at it very early for a fat guy his age.  Then somebody on here started posting his official calendar each day and I see that for the most part, other that tweeting, he doesn't do anything else before lunch.  So it's easy to get up when all you have to do is just spew rage.  I mean, isn't that we're doing right now?  But then most of us have to hit the grind here shortly and help with kids, etc.  

Anyway, I wonder which WH Staffer has to come into his bedroom to help him with these tweets.  Obviously Milania ain't in there to assist with spelling, word choice, etc.  Some poor communications staffer has to come in there and see him in his most undecent.  I can see him now talking to her, "Nevermind my massive morning wood sweetheart.  We gotta get these tweets out."  

If you're gonna claim that an entire nation is proclaiming "No Pressure", maybe spell the name of that country correctly.  If they're your whole defense, get their fucking name right, dude. 

Got to blame it on something. 

Blame it on Ukrain, yeah, yeah.  

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What's he tweeting about?  I don't have that account or app, but please post a couple of his more poignant thoughts. 

I used to think, as much as I disliked him, that he at least seems to be up and at it very early for a fat guy his age.  Then somebody on here started posting his official calendar each day and I see that for the most part, other that tweeting, he doesn't do anything else before lunch.  So it's easy to get up when all you have to do is just spew rage.  I mean, isn't that we're doing right now?  But then most of us have to hit the grind here shortly and help with kids, etc.  

Anyway, I wonder which WH Staffer has to come into his bedroom to help him with these tweets.  Obviously Milania ain't in there to assist with spelling, word choice, etc.  Some poor communications staffer has to come in there and see him in his most undecent.  I can see him now talking to her, "Nevermind my massive morning wood sweetheart.  We gotta get these tweets out."  

Your intuition is correct, his office hours are short. Sorry for the size of the graphic, but this is about the best I've seen illustrating what your tax dollars support:

presidential-schedules-floating-bar-v3-1

Apparently, GWH Bush doesn't have all of his papers in his library yet, but Factba.se asserts that he was a real go getter. Trump must be awake but lolling about on his phone and watching television.

*oh, and I post his calendar pretty much for the reason you commented: I have to get up early and cook breakfast, etc and having the schedule at the start of the day reminds me to look for specific news items and also frames his crazy tweets.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification

And I wonder, still I wonder

Who'll stop Ukrain.  

Here comes Ukrain again

Falling on my head like a memory

Here comes Ukrain again

Ukraining on my head like a tragedy

Edited by Lobo