Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

You have a mental problem with Hillary.  You know I don’t have a problem with you personally, but this is a fact.  

Theres nothing out there that shows Hillary is even close to the shitty person, that trump is.  There’s mountains of evidence that trump is just a terrible human being. Hillary>Trump.  Unless you’re gullible enough to buy shit like pizzagate.  Lulz

And when you go into one of your spells just remind yourself trump is the fucking President.  Seriously, you sound like a loon barking about that bitch.

I don’t get it. It feels like the same thing during Obama’s tenure when there infinite small flaws/scandals/made up events that were used to classify him as some absolutely horrible divisive person. In my mind it felt like closeted borderline racism, and now with Trump in office and hate crimes rising it certainly seems I was at least partially right.

Hillary certainly isn’t my favorite political person but I feel like a lot of small things or blatantly false things are used the same way...to justify her as an absolutely horrible person. I can only conclude it’s, at least partially, just misogyny.

For a horrible person, go read about Mitch...when even your wiki page is 75% cited to articles about the way you’ve gridlocked government then you’re probably a bar person.

But OnBoard takes it to another level here.

• Like 5

Regarding Hillary Clinton, I think this quote from P.J. O'Rourke sums it up well.

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

Trump's having a great day.  First the FBI and Times, now he's going after the Post...and then he's circled back to telling the Dems to come on in; he's ready to sign.

He sounds more and more like some car salesman that keeps calling after you left the lot.

trump_car_salesman.jpg?1470404569

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Yep. All these companies are actually competing against Trump properties using seasonal immigrant workers

18 minutes ago, F250 said:

Regarding Hillary Clinton, I think this quote from P.J. O'Rourke sums it up well.

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

I’ll say it again, anyone who thinks Trump was/is a better choice than Hillary is either stupid, ignorant, or racist. Likely some combination of the three. It needs no more analysis than that.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, horncyclist said:

For me, this has little to do with the wall at this point. It's about whether it's acceptable to refuse to fund the government because you can't get your pet policy in place. That is unacceptable and cannot be rewarded. It's like when my 3-year old throws a fit to have candy for breakfast. I can't give it to him--even though the candy is not a big deal--but because if I give in, the next time he wants something he'll throw a fit again. This is the exact same. Further, as the Jon Tester speech posted above, or in the shutdown thread said, the Trump administration has not presented a serious border security proposal that analyzes effective means and considers the costs and benefits of various options. They're seeking a symbol so Trump can claim a political victory and reward his base. That's what's so wild, it's not even a legitimate policy he's holding the federal government hostage for. 

This, at the most basic level.  There is no appeal to reason, compromise or win-win with this man-baby.  Only appeasement and pacification.  Until someone says enough is enough, we are done coddling this asshole’s childish id as it guides the nation into the abyss.  Kudos to the Dems for doing that, though I wish their stand was being made on different ground that was more important and less resonating with his base  (Russia, obstruction, emoluments, Syria/Mathis/CinC fitness).  They’ve basically chosen to accept Trump’s offer to own the shutdown and in doing so, they have let Trump pick a terrain favorable to him that strengthens his position with his base right when some shit is about to drop that has a chance (maybe slim) to weaken it.

Anyway, the ability to listen, consider, adapt, persuade and guide to a consensus are skills more important for a President to possess than the ability to fight and stand firm no matter the cost.  That is unless it is a time of war.  And for that 32% supporting Trump in his kamikaze run for a wall, it IS a time of war. They fervently believe the traditional American order is under siege. While Trump makes the other 68% of us very uneasy, he makes the 32% feel better about things because without Trump fighting, their America is being destroyed without resistance.

That 32% of Americans is probably 75-80% of the Republicans.  Enough to give Trump leverage over the party — specifically the GOP senate that would decide his impeachment fate. He does not give a shit about his or anyone else’s re-election in 2020.  He gives a shit about surviving the spring of 2019 without being ousted and tossed in the clink or maybe even executed for treason.

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump's having a great day.  First the FBI and Times, now he's going after the Post...and then he's circled back to telling the Dems to come on in; he's ready to sign.

He sounds more and more like some car salesman that keeps calling after you left the lot.

trump_car_salesman.jpg?1470404569

86a498174b5ad99e0d1b7f492187ff4a.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

This, at the most basic level.  There is no appeal to reason, compromise or win-win with this man-baby.  Only appeasement and pacification.  Until someone says enough is enough, we are done coddling this asshole’s childish id as it guides the nation into the abyss.  Kudos to the Dems for doing that, though I wish their stand was being made on different ground that was more important and less resonating with his base  (Russia, obstruction, emoluments, Syria/Mathis/CinC fitness).  They’ve basically chosen to accept Trump’s offer to own the shutdown and in doing so, they have let Trump pick a terrain favorable to him that strengthens his position with his base right when some shit is about to drop that has a chance (maybe slim) to weaken it.

To this point, you have to hand it to Chuck and Nancy. They have shown discipline.

Oh, they could stroll to the Oval Office and tell President Combover he can have $5.7 for a wall under a few conditions:  We want $100 billion for this pet cause, $50 billion for that project, etc and he would take that deal in an instant, because he's the best negotiator ever.  But, to date, they haven't taken the bait. In years past, they would have, and maybe before this is all over with, they will extract something in exchange for some kind of wall. They have their reasons, and truthfully, it isn't because suddenly they have become frugal wardens of the taxpayer's money.

There's blood in the water, and they know it.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

To this point, you have to hand it to Chuck and Nancy. They have shown discipline.

Oh, they could stroll to the Oval Office and tell President Combover he can have $5.7 for a wall under a few conditions:  We want $100 billion for this pet cause, $50 billion for that project, etc and he would take that deal in an instant, because he's the best negotiator ever.  But, to date, they haven't taken the bait. In years past, they would have, and maybe before this is all over with, they will extract something in exchange for some kind of wall. They have their reasons, and truthfully, it isn't because suddenly they have become frugal wardens of the taxpayer's money.

They are playing for 2020 election gains.  Trump is playing for Mueller/impeachment survival.

Edited by Goredho

I mean, at this point....why the fuck not?  If we want to go full-on crime family, let's quit half-assing it.

Would it get her out of the White House?

Good point. She would actually be far more qualified for that job. I mean, she’s presumably dealt with money before, but she had zero experience for her current position. She’d still be less qualified than me and about half the people I work with on a daily basis though, so I can’t imagine the board would vote her in.

44 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I agree, they could take the quick and easy route.  They also know if they gave him his Wall money today, the current trajectory points to strong odds that it never gets built anyway. 

Based on multiple inflection points - Mattis resigned, Rosenstein stepping down imminently, NYT bombshell yesterday - they will be vindicated for their stand in not giving in to his manufactured hostage crisis.  They know what's up, and what's about to go down.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump is furious that he couldn’t spend a couple of weeks or weekends at Mar-a-lago.  He’s furious that he’s stuck in a lesser place right now. 

Ok, I get that.  Whitman is just hard to decipher sometimes.  A Virginia/West Virgina guy named Whitman who comes to a UT board, frequently snipes at other posters (particularly Hugo for being an LSU poster on a Texas board), is pretty vehemently anti-immigrant, and filed a grievance and requested an investigation against a Texas congresswoman for sullying his Virginia alma mater.   Seems a bit conflicted. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You have a mental problem with Hillary.  You know I don’t have a problem with you personally, but this is a fact.  

Theres nothing out there that shows Hillary is even close to the shitty person, that trump is.  There’s mountains of evidence that trump is just a terrible human being. Hillary>Trump.  Unless you’re gullible enough to buy shit like pizzagate.  Lulz

And when you go into one of your spells just remind yourself trump is the fucking President.  Seriously, you sound like a loon barking about that bitch.

Its pathological with him.

31 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Ok, I get that.  Whitman is just hard to decipher sometimes.  A Virginia/West Virgina guy named Whitman who comes to a UT board, frequently snipes at other posters (particularly Hugo for being an LSU poster on a Texas board), is pretty vehemently anti-immigrant, and filed a grievance and requested an investigation against a Texas congresswoman for sullying his Virginia alma mater.   Seems a bit conflicted. 

You are a horribly confused alcoholic with so many errors in this post it is amazing you were able to push send/submit. 

1) I don't snipe at other posterS except for Hugo (Bedouin doesn't count).  So you were wrong here. Hugo is an unmedicated loon.  I have never mentioned his LSU-ness once. I have no clue that he went there or not, just that he was banned from Tigerdroppings is the only thing I have ever mentioned about LA.  I stick with mocking his volcanic diarrhea of posting.  You were wrong here.

2) I am in no way anti-immigrant.  Hell, even in this thread I suggested liberal work visas to help.  I'm not a big fan of illegal immigrants,.  There is a difference.  Maybe put down the bottle and the haze would clear. That is your second wrong item.

3) SJL is an embarrassment to anything she comes in contact with.  Her degree is from UVA, she is no smarter than the label of the the bottle you have buried yourself in and that looks bad on an institution with the reputation of UVa.  That is your third wrong item.   

What is the conflict you suggest?  Or surly you are not defending Ms. Jackson-Lee?   How many times can you be wrong in one paragraph or is it easier to assume you were drunk when writing it?    Kindly sober up or fuck off.    

1 minute ago, Whitman said:

You are a horribly confused alcoholic with so many errors in this post it is amazing you were able to push send/submit. 

1) I don't snipe at other posterS except for Hugo (Bedouin doesn't count).  So you were wrong here. Hugo is an unmedicated loon.  I have never mentioned his LSU-ness once. I have no clue that he went there or not, just that he was banned from Tigerdroppings is the only thing I have ever mentioned about LA.  I stick with mocking his volcanic diarrhea of posting.  You were wrong here.

2) I am in no way anti-immigrant.  Hell, even in this thread I suggested liberal work visas to help.  I'm not a big fan of illegal immigrants,.  There is a difference.  Maybe put down the bottle and the haze would clear. That is your second wrong item.

3) SJL is an embarrassment to anything she comes in contact with.  Her degree is from UVA, she is no smarter than the label of the the bottle you have buried yourself in and that looks bad on an institution with the reputation of UVa.  That is your third wrong item.   

What is the conflict you suggest?  Or surly you are not defending Ms. Jackson-Lee?   How many times can you be wrong in one paragraph or is it easier to assume you were drunk when writing it?    Kindly sober up or fuck off.    

Well well.  I stated facts.  You on the other hand flipped out.  One of us has been completely sober for about 7 months. You might have been too but you’re still posting like a shitty human. Awfully defensive about it too.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well well.  I stated facts.  You on the other hand flipped out.  One of us has been completely sober for about 7 months. You might have been too but you’re still posting like a shitty human. Awfully defensive about it too.  

Actually not.  Repeatedly.

Again.... funny.  The Wall is a symbolic fight, not a political reality.  So, if Trump is hurting real Americans so that he looks good for his base.... fuck him.  Let him continue to take the brunt of the blowback and when the markets start feeling it and that Dow/S&P start having a few hard red days.... here comes the National Emergency!  A National Emergency because the country doesn't want to shutdown the government for his theoretical wall.

40 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Again.... funny.  The Wall is a symbolic fight, not a political reality.  So, if Trump is hurting real Americans so that he looks good for his base.... fuck him.  Let him continue to take the brunt of the blowback and when the markets start feeling it and that Dow/S&P start having a few hard red days.... here comes the National Emergency!  A National Emergency because the country doesn't want to shutdown the government for his theoretical wall.

Infrastructure Week!

Just an FYI,

My wife is visiting a friend of her's at her friend's parent's house in the Villages, FL. Today, there was a golf cart parade of people (at least 60+ golf carts) with signs saying "BUILD THE WALL"

These are old, mostly white, retirees upset about immigration. They don't work, they aren't losing jobs to illegal immigrants, they are just people scared of the immigrants for no reason at all. Going to be a long time before they migrate their way to FL...

Edited by Chult86

4 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

Just an FYI,

My wife is visiting a friend of her's at her friend's parent's house in the Villages, FL. Today, there was a golf cart parade of people (at least 60+ golf carts) with signs saying "BUILD THE WALL"

These are old, mostly white, retirees upset about immigration. They don't work, they aren't losing jobs to illegal immigrants, they are just people scared of the immigrants for no reason at all. Going to be a long time before they migrate their way to FL...

Build a Sea Wall around Florida will be the promise of Trump's 2020 campaign... and Cuba will pay for it. 

8 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

Just an FYI,

97a.gif

• Like 9

4 hours ago, F250 said:

PJ O'Rourke is a fun drunk and he's right about Hillary being a better option than trump. But her "lies and empty promises" are pretty standard fare for any politician. The Clintons don't have an edge in that regard over the Bush family. They just weren't born rich and aren't members of the country club. Hillary Clinton is Abraham Fucking Lincoln compared to Dumb Dubya and Don Donald. And she'll do more to help humanity in her post-political life than the two of them combined. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

Just an FYI,

The Villages is the only place I've ever seen a golf cart traffic jam.

4 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I see what you did there

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Trumps never been my guy, but Hillary has  been someone who I have stated quite clearly should never be president of the United States. Fucking slimy crook who gamed the system her entire career in Washington politics.  That democrats could support someone like Hillary makes them the same people who can't admit they're wrong they claim republicans are.

BUT HILLARY!

Fucking predictable, and pathetic.  Grow up.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

If only there were proof of Hillary's wrongdoing anywhere.  Apparently it all died with the accountant.

No shit.  Stupid, party-over-country-tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists.  We'll be better off when they're all gone.  Pick a method.

• Like 1