Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

GUYS!!!!

The Mooch is going to be on the new season of “Celebrity Big Brother”!

I cannot wait to hear all the shit he’s going to spew.

Omarosa dropped a few choice bits last year but I have a feeling The Mooch is going to be a veritable fount of amazing stories about this clown show of an administration.

Wasn't The Mooch only there for like an hour and a half though? 

White House aides expressed regret that the president did not more clearly and forcefully deny being a Russian agent when asked by the usually friendly Fox News host, according to three White House aides and Republicans close to the White House. The three spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss private conversations.

https://apnews.com/f246dec6e3f7402cb0fc6d6c420e442c

9 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

It's weird, I went to a panaderia in Texas last night and I didn't get raped or murdered. I must be lucky as hell.

Glad you made it out alive. The tacquerias are rumored to be the most violent places to go to, but it's in the panaderias where the real action is.

Edited by UpperWestside

Well, Trump has never been around a woman who appreciated him for anything other than his money and ability to get them a green card, so it’s easy to see how a woman who genuinely cares for her husband would confuse him.

Want to really blow his feeble mind?

Tell him some women actually voluntarily have sex FOR FREE and without requiring a NDA.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, Trump has never been around a woman who appreciated him for anything other than his money and ability to get them a green card, so it’s easy to see how a woman who genuinely cares for her husband would confuse him.

Want to really blow his feeble mind?

Tell him some women actually voluntarily have sex FOR FREE and without requiring a NDA.

Those are the real whores.  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Oh man.  

Look out for the Warren backslap 

My brother in law sent me this tweet and I thought it was a joke.  I thought the same thing when I heard he told the 7 year old there's no Santa Claus.  

When I see those tweets by Trump directed at Senator Warren I want to know why we don't assume he is either hopped up on Xanax or just drunk. I have never bought his bullshit declaration that he doesn't drink.

I remember him standing in, the Rose Garden perhaps, saying "can you imagine if I drank?" I don't need to imagine it with tweets like tonight. Just own that you are tweeting in a drunken rage. 

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

When I see those tweets by Trump directed at Senator Warren I want to know why we don't assume he is either hopped up on Xanax or just drunk. I have never bought his bullshit declaration that he doesn't drink.

I remember him standing in, the Rose Garden perhaps, saying "can you imagine if I drank?" I don't need to imagine it with tweets like tonight. Just own that you are tweeting in a drunken rage. 

I still think Warren is a stalking horse for the Dems in general, and tweets like that prove it.  She occupies enough space in his head, that it keeps him from noticing other potential Dem candidates.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I still think Warren is a stalking horse for the Dems in general, and tweets like that prove it.  She occupies enough space in his head, that it keeps him from noticing other potential Dem candidates.

I am fine with that being the case. I honestly don't think she will be the nominee. It is still extremely early, but I would put money on Beto once he announces and Senator Harris being a close second.

11 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

They say he likes to snort Adderall

• Like 3