Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, David Dennison said:

Great. She was right about Donald Trump.

And still managed to lose. That's how bad she is at politics.

Yeah she’s a bad politician.  But it took conspiracy with a hostile foreign nation to defeat her. Anyway, done discussing Hillary here or else OnBoard will sniff it out 

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Good morning, O & G folks.  Your president has cheery greetings for you all:

paid $1.70 at costco this weekend.  last time i did that was april of 2016. when obama was still president and no one thought trumpy bear would win. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Hillary should just troll the shit out of him on Twitter knowing full well he can’t resist.

That's one good way to keep his Twitter tantrums off of Warren, Harris, Biden, Beto.  Redirect it at someone who easily gets under his skin but isn't a potential 2020 opponent (except in the minds of Fox News/Onboard/retards).

But I love low gas prices!

And isn’t our new American ethos “Fuck you! I got mine! Shouldn’t have picked such a volatile industry to work for! Go cry about your safe space and just start a whole new career and uproot your family to where the jobs are, snowflakes!”?

Plus, aren’t O&G pretty much Republicans?

PUB TEARSSSSSSSSS

(Disclaimer - this is satire for people who don’t have their sense of humor turned on)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Saw that over the weekend.... It's so hilarious to watch.  This country elected an 8 year old.  Watch his reactions.  "No puppet.  No puppet.  Your'e the puppet!  You're the puppet!".  5 seconds aways from the "I'm the rubber and you're glue..." retort.  And half the country votes for him.... because he talks like me!!!!  

54 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

To be fair to him, highly doubt Fox has had time to cover it with their 23 hour/day Ocasio-Cortez coverage. 

I work with guy who is fairly bright, great job, has an MBA, the whole bit.  He's fairly conservative, though, which is fine.  He is obsessed with Cortez but when I mentioned Steve King the other day, he honestly had no idea who that was.  Conservatives in this country live in a very filtered media bubble.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

But I love low gas prices!

And isn’t our new American ethos “Fuck you! I got mine! Shouldn’t have picked such a volatile industry to work for! Go cry about your safe space and just start a whole new career and uproot your family to where the jobs are, snowflakes!”?

Plus, aren’t O&G pretty much Republicans?

PUB TEARSSSSSSSSS

(Disclaimer - this is satire for people who don’t have their sense of humor turned on)

It's ironic (to me anyways) that the O&G and ag industries are taking it in the ass in a Trump administration.

Ag industry is starting to realize that they may never recover from some of this.

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

By all appearances that Kristy Swanson twitter account is legit.  Just incredible look into a scrambled brain.

Yeah she is 100% on the MAGA train. I saw a Christmas Hallmark movie with her in it over the holidays and decided to look her up and discovered that she is a full blown Trumpkin. I had a special relationship with her in my adolescence.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I work with guy who is fairly bright, great job, has an MBA, the whole bit.  He's fairly conservative, though, which is fine.  He is obsessed with Cortez but when I mentioned Steve King the other day, he honestly had no idea who that was.  Conservatives in this country live in a very filtered media bubble.

If its not on Drudge or FNC it didn't happen. Serious.

17 minutes ago, seven said:

If someone were to Google "Kristy Swanson naked", that person might also learn she appears to still have sand in her vag from a 1992 playboy photo shoot. 

I think I have her issue in my garage somewhere.

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

Hold on here, she's saying an American soldier was killed in the line of duty on US soil by a Mexican cartel and it didn't even make the news.  Yeah, not sure I'm buying that.

I'm more shocked that major news outlets failed to report that Lt Army was killed but re-spawned 2x. 

Edited by 6th Street
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Is he implying that his crowd has never heard of Oxford? I mean that might be true, but he might as well just come out and call them hillbillies. 

They're probably all confused because they didn't know Mississippi was such a good school

• Like 4
  • Haha 2