Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

So, the GOP has controlled Texas since the mid 90's and there are supposedly 95K illegals voting?  Where is the evidence for this besides a release from the Sec State?

Anyone whose head isn't shoved up Trump's enormously fat ass knows the numbers are made up. He is throwing out made up numbers to FULLY DISTRACT THE MEDIA AND CITIZENS about what is happening to him. Keep your eyes on the prize and just laugh at his and Fox and Friends bullshit propaganda attempts.

I'm gonna give Brokaw a pass on all this. He's 78 for Christ's sake. He's not completely off base, either. If you move to France, your going to assimilate a lot faster if you speak French. Mix race marriages are still taboo to a lot of Americans and they need to gtf over it and join the 21st century. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Then why do you believe the numbers for inflow?

Do you believe the talking point that's all over the news that 90% of the illegal drugs come in through ports of entry?  It's stories like that why I dont trust most all the crap the government says about illegal immigration.  There's too many stories in the local news out here of ranchers finding large quantities of drugs dropped on their land..These politicians are either stupid, lieing, or way out of touch with what is going on...

The 60,000 apprehensions a month number the border patrol is putting out is easy enough to dispute.  They could compare it to the number of people that go before the court for breaking our immigration laws.

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, happyfunball said:

Can rockyswam send those bus of illegals my way as I’m about to start a house remodel?

6 hours ago, Rockymtns said:

Ha!  About a year and a half ago you could have went to any Home Depot or Lowes or Circle K here where I live and got a busl oad to help you out.  Now you're out of  luck, the economy picked up...

So wait a minute here...  happyfunball wants to borrow some illegal immigrants (a busload if available) and rockytown has been on here repeatedly claiming how many are coming in to the country every day ("50 to 100 migrants a day at each crossing being apprehended " in Arizona alone!!)  yet somehow, because "the economy picked up", said busload is no longer available at AZ Home Depots, Lowe'ses, or Circle Ks?  So is the idea here that tons are coming in, but they are all getting jobs right as they get here?  This invasion is immediately gainfully employed?   About a year and a half ago, you reportedly could go to a number of stores near rockypants and find plenty of immigrants looking for day work, but now that the invasion is in full swing, none?  Where is this invasion going?   If they're getting jobs, then good on 'em, yeah?  Wouldn't that be a good thing?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

So wait a minute here...  happyfunball wants to borrow some illegal immigrants (a busload if available) and rockytown has been on here repeatedly claiming how many are coming in to the country every day ("50 to 100 migrants a day at each crossing being apprehended " in Arizona alone!!)  yet somehow, because "the economy picked up", said busload is no longer available at AZ Home Depots, Lowe'ses, or Circle Ks?  So is the idea here that tons are coming in, but they are all getting jobs right as they get here?  This invasion is immediately gainfully employed?   About a year and a half ago, you reportedly could go to a number of stores near rockypants and find plenty of immigrants looking for day work, but now that the invasion is in full swing, none?  Where is this invasion going?   If they're getting jobs, then good on 'em, yeah?  Wouldn't that be a good thing?

You know, I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that rocky dude might be full of shit.  Kind of like his hero John Denver.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Mix race marriages are still taboo to a lot of Americans and they need to gtf over it and join the 21st century. 

The places that have a problem with mix race marriages are places you wouldn't want to live anyway.  Most of the time if there are reactions folks are just uncomfortable/awkward but they don't hate, they just don't act normal because they are trying to act normal (because they don't want to be haters).   The best way deal with it in my experience is to not give a fuck, live your life, treat everyone well, and even in assbackwards areas most people will treat you well in return.

Exceptions...really small economically depressed towns in the South and mid/West...  and surprise surprise, Germany...pretty much fucking everywhere in Germany.  I tell ya, it's gonna be a real shame when 30yrs from now most German kids are not going to be Hitler youth candidates... a damned shame

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RPM said:

I'm gonna give Brokaw a pass on all this. He's 78 for Christ's sake. He's not completely off base, either. If you move to France, your going to assimilate a lot faster if you speak French. Mix race marriages are still taboo to a lot of Americans and they need to gtf over it and join the 21st century. 

Agreed, without knowing the context and only seeing his reply. But I think where he messed up for real was insinuating that the children of Hispanic immigrants don't learn English and don't assimilate.

Nobody gives a fuck about his own personal opinion. Also randomly quoting people that always "tell him" they don't want brown grandbabies is bullshit for anyone appearing on a news program. He needs to just own up to the fact that he has lost it and fade away (and take Gulliani with him).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Jesus, men, get your shit together!  Hell, I'll say the same thing about women for one of those items.  Whether you like his politics or not, and I'll allow that not everyone thinks like me so its possible, but the man has proven not to be even the slightest bit honest or trustworthy.  That shouldn't be higher than 5% by either men or women.

35 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

Agreed, without knowing the context and only seeing his reply. But I think where he messed up for real was insinuating that the children of Hispanic immigrants don't learn English and don't assimilate.

Well, some children of hispanic parents may not assimilate.

Imo, that's not the problem with what Brokaw said. If he's going to play the "they need to assimilate" card then he damn well better mention that Anglos (mostly Anglos, also blacks) need to do a better job of accepting hispanics into the culture. 

It's pretty rich for Brokaw to make this kind of statement when we have the President basically calling all Mexicans (and by extension, hispanics) rapists and bad people. 

6 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

If I ran a business that had a storefront or offices inside a Trump branded building anywhere in the world I would already be researching ways to get out of the lease with the quickness.

Or put up pictures of the Trump Baby. Or some other stuff that shows Trump to be the piece of shit that he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyRage said:

I don't know if he was insinuating that they don't, or responding to the complaints from the right that they don't. The right got all in a tizzy when manufacturers started printing labels in both English and Spanish and cried out that "they" should be forced to use English. "We" shouldn't have to change for "them." 

I don't know of any immigrant cultures that don't assimilate in the U.S.  Maybe it takes a generation or two longer in some families than others, but it eventually happens. I'm sure Tom is well travelled enough to know that. 

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

Did he just say that America already has someone in office who isn't the smartest person?  lol

Good catch.

Also, is it good business to use a national forum to insult and ridicule renters or any kind of business associate? Nobody knows more about that stuff than Trump, so my little pea brain is confused.