Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You think if Obama went to twitter to order international companies to do what he wants there would have been a problem? Hmmm. 

I think this, for a lot of people, is nearing peak crazy.  I am seeing FReepers and other such forums saying "well, he doesn't actually have this power", which is good.  It means they realize that he has limits on his power, and also, the thought of a Democrat doing the same scares the shit out of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

He's a fucking idiot; there's just no other way to put it. 

Yeah, but see, to those who only watch the nightly Fox propaganda broadcasts and only read their carefully curated Facebook and Twitter statements, this is the reason the Dow dropped.

And that's all that matters.  Oh, he's speaking to the human race, but the message is solely for the true believers.  

• Like 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

G7 is going to be...interesting.  Going somewhere he doesn't want to be, surrounded by people that fucking hate him and are all much smarter than him.  We should get some real crazy tweets/

I'm to the point where he will show up, maybe hit a photo op, then leave and tweet he left because everyone there is anti-American or refuses to pay their NATO tax or is mean to Russia or whatever.  The MAGA faithful will cheer him on.  The rest of the world will shake their collective heads at this display of Presidential "behavior".

19 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's a fucking idiot; there's just no other way to put it. 

I don't even understand what point he's trying to make. The Dow dropped because a D candidate dropped out of the race? I feel like I'm missing something. Is this a play on some sort of new meme I haven't noticed? Is it tongue-in-cheek like "yeah, I realize I just crashed the Dow with my tweets. Oops! Probably related to something totally obscure and unrelated!" 

16 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I don't even understand what point he's trying to make. The Dow dropped because a D candidate dropped out of the race? I feel like I'm missing something. Is this a play on some sort of new meme I haven't noticed? Is it tongue-in-cheek like "yeah, I realize I just crashed the Dow with my tweets. Oops! Probably related to something totally obscure and unrelated!" 

I thought it was his first ever successful joke.  I thought it was kind of funny, although not nearly as funny as his unintentional twitter "hereby order" to companies. That was hilarious. He's a fucking imbecile of the highest order, and anyone who supports him is nearly as stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, TornACL said:

I thought it was his first ever successful joke.  I thought it was kind of funny, although not nearly as funny as his unintentional twitter "hereby order" to companies. That was hilarious. He's a fucking imbecile of the highest order, and anyone who supports him is nearly as stupid.

anyone who supports him is fucking complicit and racist.

and yes, probably stupid.

@Johnny Sack thinks he is doing a great job, though.

• Like 1

When Cohen went to jail and he tweeted out something like “if anyone is looking for an attorney, I can tell you who not to hire”, I laughed. And felt shame.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

The truth is that there is probably someone who is telling him when to tweet this shit and then buying for him when the market tanks. It recovers a few days later and then they sell. Rinse and repeat. Probably making millions. 

You know as well as I do, that someone behind the scenes is making enough to retire many times over just by having slight advance notice of Trump's tariffs/tweets. MANY times over.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Yeah, it was actually funny, and perhaps the closest thing to self-deprecation or self-awareness we'll ever see from him. Not bad. Still, he can EABOD.

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

When Cohen went to jail and he tweeted out something like “if anyone is looking for an attorney, I can tell you who not to hire”, I laughed. And felt shame.

You should feel shame.  The only time I caught myself laughing at that piece of shit is when the My Pillow guy came up and dotard did his little sleepy time motion.  I'll also laugh when he shuffles off this mortal coil.

Edited by Biff Tannen
mods

5 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

almost 400 now.

but, you know, whatever

totally normal shit.

One side note I always find interesting is that Trump likes to pretend he's doing so much for the steel industry and then keeps fucking with China which in turn directly fucks the steel industry.

Among other things, graphite is a HUUGE player in the steel making process.  China produces more graphite than the rest of the world combined.   He keeps fucking with them, they in turn fuck back, costs soar and it's a fuck circle.

Steel companies can't hang on forever like this.  His strategy's are the shortest of short term thinking.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, DigDug said:

One side note I always find interesting is that Trump likes to pretend he's doing so much for the steel industry and then keeps fucking with China which in turn directly fucks the steel industry.

Among other things, graphite is a HUUGE player in the steel making process.  China produces more graphite than the rest of the world combined.   He keeps fucking with them, they in turn fuck back, costs soar and it's a fuck circle.

Steel companies can't hang on forever like this.  His strategy's are the shortest of short term thinking.

Forget graphite, we've got coal...checkmate China

This is how a congressional lawyer today described the investigation into Donald Trump’s relationship with Deutsche Bank — more expansive than previously known.

NYT link:

Spoiler

VVV

"We are doing an extremely broad investigation," Mr. Letter said, explaining the committees' reasons for wanting to see Mr. Trump's family's records as well.  "Obviously if you're laundering Russian money, moving it to the United States, you need to see how it's handled domestically."

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

The truth is that there is probably someone who is telling him when to tweet this shit and then buying for him when the market tanks. It recovers a few days later and then they sell. Rinse and repeat. Probably making millions. 

I guess there’s nothing stopping all of us from doing the same. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Would anyone at all be surprised if some Trump related/controlled entity out there was shorting the stock market? Because I bet they are. 

This was my theory in 2017.  It hasn’t changed.  Trump is a recycling pump and dump scheme.  

I mean, it’s not like some Congressman has already been busted for insider trading on the White House lawn.  It’s also not like that congressman was re-elected after the fact. 

This is an enormous heist going down right in front our eyes.

• Like 1