Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Hugo, you should take all the time and energy you use on here and instead start a movement to get a ton of people go to on Twitter and talk about how Trump has alienated them over the past few years, but this new proposal to finally address the burden of Social Security and Medicaid could bring them back into the fold. It's a fantastic idea, and one that he should make a cornerstone of his 2020 campaign. He should know that us centrists and shitlib Republicans are with him.

Edited by BradInATX

What exactly are Highest Condolences?  I've heard of Deepest Condolences.  An advanced-degree holding Speech Therapist I know is frequently telling me that he is starting to exhibit symptoms of either a TIA, or the early signs of dementia.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What exactly are Highest Condolences? 

Deepest condolences is for when someone empathizes with another person that is in emotional pain and is saying they share that pain, expressing a visceral reaction to another human's suffering. Highest condolences is the opposite of that.

Examples of Highest Condolences.

171003141618-02-trump-paper-towels-puert

Donald-Trump-Consoles-Shooting-Victims-R

GettyImages-980584960.jpg

• Like 2

^

actually Eric Trump has an awkward tattoo from spring break ‘05 that he thought meant “Highest Purpose” in mandarin characters but it actually translates to “Highest Condolences”    

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

actually Eric Trump has an awkward tattoo from spring break ‘05 that he thought meant “Highest Purpose” in mandarin characters but it actually translates to “Highest Condolences”    

53 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Welp, at least we know what the marching orders are.

Why would the other G7 countries really care what trump wants? Maybe Boris will listen if the US can somehow help him with brexit.  Abe appears to pretend to like trump but I’m unsure if he would really help him.  Macron, Trudeau and Merkel seem done with trump.

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why would the other G7 countries really care what trump wants? Maybe Boris will listen if the US can somehow help him with brexit.  Abe appears to pretend to like trump but I’m unsure if he would really help him.  Macron, Trudeau and Merkel seem done with trump.

Putin needs to see Trump dance for daddy at the G7.  The G7 is not letting Russia back in under any circumstances, I would hope.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

What exactly are Highest Condolences?  I've heard of Deepest Condolences.  An advanced-degree holding Speech Therapist I know is frequently telling me that he is starting to exhibit symptoms of either a TIA, or the early signs of dementia.  

apparently it doesn't involve the president showing up at dover. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He used the national emergency to put troops on the border and the House dems did fuck all about that, so why wouldn’t this work as well?

That's not entirely accurate.   They passed a measure to block it and it passed the Senate too.  Just not enough Republicans to override the veto.   Then they sued, and a Trump appointee dismissed on standing grounds (even through a different court allowed House Republicans to sue to stop Obamacare), and they have appealed.   Meanwhile the Supreme Court, ruling 5-4 along partisan lines, lifted an injunction that blocked Trump from spending the money while the litigation plays out. 

There's not much the House Dems can do about it.  He gets away with it purely because of Republicans. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Highest condolences.

I hereby order that VP Pence, who"s doing a GREAT JOB by the way, be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for attending an event honoring those guys...

... IN THE RAIN! I should get one too, but Fake News lies about me. MAGA! Greatest ratings of any president in history. CU@G7 lol!

13 hours ago, Message Board User said:

The one and only poll that has him above 44 and NOT underwater by 8...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Nate Silver: Zogby is “the worst pollster in the world”

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/worst-pollster-in-world-strikes-again/