Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

They should have pressed him harder.  Somebody needs tell him right to his face, "You know it sounds like you're just making it up as you go along. It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about on the subject.  It sounds like you're full of shit."

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Sounds familiar. 

1919.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

First off, he's lying, we all know that's a given. 

Secondly, on what fucking twisted planet is the fucking NRA doing being involved or anywhere near discussions on mass shootings.

Seriously wtf??  What are they advocating for which gun would be best to slaughter people?    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

"greatest political movement in the history of our Country..." is every bit as crazy as calling himself the Chosen One.  MAGA> Abolition, Women's Suffrage, Civil Rights, Labor Movement?  Nothing this guy does or says should surprise me at this point.  

2020 is our last chance to stand against a worldwide tide of Authoritarianism.   I hope Liz Warren has plenty of protection.  

12 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Not sure where to put this. But jfc.

No idea is this really occurred but as so much of today’s govt, we all know heads would roll if this had occurred 10 years ago in the opposite direction. And rightfully so. You can’t have CBP agents starting to create their own definitions of appropriate admittance criteria.

Whitey got their feels hurt when a black man didn't say thank you for them doing what they should be doing for any American citizen.

Everyone knows that when the massa graces you with a penny, or a warm honey cake from the main kitchen, boy must bow and say “oh THANK YOU, massa, THANK YOU!”
That’s literally the attitude at work here. Negro, we went out of our way special for you, you best show appropriate gratitude.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No idea is this really occurred but as so much of today’s govt, we all know heads would roll if this had occurred 10 years ago in the opposite direction. And rightfully so. You can’t have CBP agents starting to create their own definitions of appropriate admittance criteria.

I guess the joke the agent was trying to make fell pretty flat....

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

At first, I was going to mock his use of quotes around the word "brilliantly," but then I read where he questioned whether his head of the fed was a worse enemy than the life-time autocratic ruler of a rival nation.

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaaaand from the comments:

Melissa A. @TheRightMelissa
FollowFollow @TheRightMelissa
More
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

The Federal Reserve is actively trying to sabotage Trump’s booming economy ahead of the 2020 elections. They have raised interest rates 7 TIMES in just 2 years under Trump but they kept interest rates at near Zero during all 8 years of Obama to prop up his weak & dying economy.

Trump so desperately wants the Fed to prop up the economy until November 4, 2020, no matter how disastrous the consequences.   Hell, he'd probably love an even more massive recession hitting after he's re-elected.  He can use it to justify whatever awful policies he wants. 

Fuck, these new Trump tweets are a whole other level of crazy. He is "ordering" American companies to pull out of China. I'd hate to be the aid that has to tell him he does not have that authority. Market is responding accordingly. Trump's last 5 tweets literally dropped the market 300 points. What a stupid world we live in now. 

Edited by Lagunamadre

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

Fuck, these new Trump tweets are a whole other level of crazy. He is "ordering" American companies to pull out of China. I'd hate to be the aid that has to tell him he does not have that authority. Market is responding accordingly. Trump's last 5 tweets literally dropped the market 300 points. What a stupid world we live in now. 

Holy shit, you weren't kidding.   Republicans always claim that Dems will turn us into Venezuela, while Trump is literally doing things that Chavez or Maduro would do.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Fuck these new Trump tweets are a whole other level of crazy. He is "ordering" American companies to pull out of China. I'd hate to be the aid that has to tell him he does not have that authority. Market is responding accordingly. Trump's last 5 tweets literally dropped the market 300 points. What a stupid world we live in now. 

almost 400 now.

but, you know, whatever

totally normal shit.

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

At first, I was going to mock his use of quotes around the word "brilliantly," but then I read where he questioned whether his head of the fed was a worse enemy than the life-time autocratic ruler of a rival nation.

Not to mention they're a Communist nation. 

the president of the united states just called the chairman of the federal reserve the "enemy" and drew an equivalence between him and the general secretary of the communist party in the people's republic of china.  at the same time he is actively lobbying and soliciting to reinstate russia into the g7.

may you live in interesting times...

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

the president of the united states just called the chairman of the federal reserve the "enemy" and drew an equivalence between him and the general secretary of the communist party in the people's republic of china.  at the same time he is actively lobbying and soliciting to reinstate russia into the g7.

may you live in interesting times...

Didn't Trump nominate the chairman of the federal reserve?

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

Didn't Trump nominate the chairman of the federal reserve?

Well, yeah.   And his fentanyl deal with China was supposed to be evidence of his deal-making prowess.   Its failure should be a big personal hit showing that he got taken for a fool. 

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

haha i mean it would take such a small amount of time to explain that interest rates should be lowered during downturns, but raised during boom times oh fuck it

kinda hard to reduce rates during a downturn, when you lowered them to near 0 during the boom time.

but..fuck it..

Image result for president camacho

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

he has as much authority to order companies to pull out of China as i do ordering Emily Ratajkowski to have sex with me.

• Like 2