Art Briles: New Head Coach of Mount Vernon High School in Texas

Landomatic

5 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

I really can't think of anyone I detest more than Art Briles. What an absolute piece of shit excuse for a human being. 

I have an equally relevant qualm with the unscrupulous folks who put him in charge of coaching/ leading their kids.

Pure idiocy.  Not quite there with knowingly hiring a sex offender to work in a day care, but not very fucking far off either.

Everyone there walking around whistling to themselves that it is just A-O-K.

It needs to be a more country suburb.  Lots of MILFs in Frisco would raise hell.  Prosper not as much.  Celina would have a parade.

Not likely on Celina. Even the Baylor alums in Celina lament about how he had a great opportunity to do good but tarnished the image of the university. I think you have to go Gainesville?

Now that Briles is winning again, apparently he has the “Favor of Jesus” himself which means he was never guilty of any of those false accusations from them whorin women on the Brazos. At least that’s the word on the street in Waco. It’s completely nauseating.

20 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck every one of these fucking idiots  John Eddie Williams looks like a child molester.

Well done surleyites: 

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Mt-Vernon-game-a-homecoming-for-Briles-and-his-BU-supporters-560543731.html

According to Mt. Vernon ISD Police Chief Max Cannaday, there have been reports of vandals putting stickers up around town (in a restaurant bathroom and on fruit and aisles of a grocery store) that read "Art Briles Protects Rapists."

(rest of the story is the puff piece posted by Beau Vine above)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nnm said:

Well done surleyites: 

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Mt-Vernon-game-a-homecoming-for-Briles-and-his-BU-supporters-560543731.html

According to Mt. Vernon ISD Police Chief Max Cannaday, there have been reports of vandals putting stickers up around town (in a restaurant bathroom and on fruit and aisles of a grocery store) that read "Art Briles Protects Rapists."

Fucking disgusting.... not the stickers I'm taking about either.

51 minutes ago, nnm said:

Well done surleyites: 

Don't sound like vandals to me. Damn public service happening out there.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TornACL said:

Never trust anyone who says, unequivocally, that they have never done anything illegal, immoral, or unethical. 

Any truly good person would be far more measured in their evaluation of themselves and their past decisions. 

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Wasn't expecting such a vigorous defense of the Ponies moral standing. But noted

Greed and rape are two different levels of morality, IMHO.  At least in SMU's case, it was a victimless crime.  In Briles' case, there's just no perp...(allegedly)

and SMU took out the saber wielding gomer.  That counts for something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Absofucking WRONG. You can’t take the slime out of Waco, either. Hercules cleaned out the Augean Stables easier than he could wash the filth from that community. 

In fairness to Hard Times he did say "a slime" (aka Briles) not "the slime." On this, I agree with you. Waco is a fucking cesspool.

21 hours ago, Boogaloo said:

I dare anyone to read that article and think that hes not going to get a shot again in College

Would not surprise me in the slightest if it’s aggy once Jimbo flames out.  There are some extreme similarities in the lack of self-awareness levels of aggy/mtvernon/baylor 

• Like 1

Looks like Art and Mount Vernon have an actual legitimate test tonight as Winnsboro comes to town. Winnsboro has been steamrolling the competition this season with victories of 44-0, 57-15, 33-0.

Will Art look like hes living in a van down by the river again? Will middle age men travel from Baylor to support Art and make jackasses of themselves again? Will there be any rapin's or PED use .. time will only tell 

13 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

Looks like Art and Mount Vernon have an actual legitimate test tonight as Winnsboro comes to town. Winnsboro has been steamrolling the competition this season with victories of 44-0, 57-15, 33-0.

Will Art look like hes living in a van down by the river again? Will middle age men travel from Baylor to support Art and make jackasses of themselves again? Will there be any rapin's or PED use .. time will only tell 

Ah, yes. The battle of Highway 37.

Edited by n64ra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boogaloo said:

Confused?  You wont be after this episode of SOAP!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Boogaloo said:

Don't know nuthin' about Winnsboro.  Couldn't pick it out on a map.

GO WINNSBORO !!!  BEAT THEIR ASS !!!