Wax cup Shiners inside of the Cotton Bowl

Roofle

There are about to be a lot more of 'em.

The Fair Park stadium will feature 26 beer stands during the Texas-OU game on Oct. 12, says Karissa Condoianis, spokeswoman for the State Fair of Texas. That's 25 more than last year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/state-fair/2019/09/24/texas-ou-football-fans-will-find-lots-more-beer-to-drink-inside-cotton-bowl/

• Like 2

On a side but similar note

i do this shit every year and can never remember. 

How much generally are corn dogs and beers in tickets? Seems like I remember 12 for a fletcher dog and 10 for shiner at their tent? Am I in the ball park? Seems like after 25+ years of doing this I’d remember this crap. 

sorry let me rephrase that. Not looking to start the cheapest beer in fair park thread this year for the surley 99%. I don’t care to walk all over and save a dollar or two on fair beer. Just loooking for the general price of a beer for us surley 1% 🙈

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, MrPhlegm said:

wat?
caf9a0a9dc20cf8cfcc07261a3ebc1a5.jpgefeaeab9319b012ffd0998de16a3da9a.jpg3ab36ff791b22aa767f5607ba9fc4575.jpg

I am friends with a former OU cheerleader. The first time I met her, I couldn't resist and asked her about the OU tranny cheerleader. She had no idea who or what I was talking about, so I opened up shaggy and showed her pics. She didn't know the girl, but was equally horrified. We (mostly I) laughed, and I still bring her up periodically.

Edited by Tex Pete