Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Well, nobody wants to talk about the fat fucking mendacious shit gibbon? Okay, well he sucks so that is understandable, but unfortunately he is getting his executive branch to do all kinds of underhanded mostly illegal shit.  Why did he strip control of the data away from the CDC? Why is he using secret police? This conspiracy-believing fucker is a unintelligent, incurious,  unstable moron needs to be watched and voted out. 

• Like 1

I think this thread has become what i witnessed earlier. My remote computer went down, which meant i had to go to the office to see what was up. UPS shit the bed. Easy fix. 

But before that i was sitting at Lamar and Barton Springs, looking north toward The Cole. In the 3rd floor balcony was a woman, naked as a baby, pacing back and forth. I'm guessing she lost it. Guessing she's had enough. It was not an attractive sight. This lady clearly had reached a point. 

Don't break, boys. We got a lot of shit to wade through yet. Focus, motherfucker

I’d like to hear about seeing Television. Details please. 

Ok. Fourth row, Dallas Convention Center Theatre.They opened for Peter Gabriel on his first post Genesis solo tour. This was just after Marquee Moon. If you like guitars, seeing Verlaine and Lloyd play together is pretty awesome. And Robert Fripp was in Gabriel’s band, so pretty cool night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I never thought I'd see the day when I was tempted to head to Board Discussion to ask why the Live Concert Goers are musicking up the Donald Trump thread. Like the tweet I saw the other day: I also never thought I'd want to physically fight the year 2020 but here we are.

Carry on you strange awful weird year of surprises. The world keeps on turning and turning.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Prince Purple Rain tour at Erwin Center. I was front row next to speakers. I have not recovered. 

I was also at Pink Floyd show. But in Mez

back in the 80s, I did ticket scalping for most big shows so I saw pretty much everyone. Another good one was Nine Inch Nails with Marilyn Manson opening (and Jim Rose Circus). 

Uh, what?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Odd that he wouldn't tell us all about these great things that the fake news doesn't talk about. 

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

He's going to tell us in two weeks

It's a lot to put together with Sharpies.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is one of his more annoying practices.  Someone mentioned it earlier, but it's a chronological oddity.  2 weeks from everything!

I, for one, am impressed that the cognitive abilities of our President enable him to recognize measures. He could be saying it will happen in 95% .

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s not even in the top 100 annoying practices that dipshit employs.  

I finally found something I have in common with the president. of course, I just use the tactic with my wife when she wants me to do some home improvement projects around the house.  he uses is to lie to the American people about pandemics and what not.

9 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Wait until his corona briefing today. 

CNN this morning was reporting that he's going to start up the briefings again, but it wasn't necessarily going to be centered around the pandemic. 

"We aren't entirely sure what the purpose could be for these briefings if he's not going to address the virus."

You know exactly the purpose, CNN.  Yes you do.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is one of his more annoying practices.  Someone mentioned it earlier, but it's a chronological oddity.  2 weeks from everything!

That was me, you thieving bastard!  I don't know how to tweet a celebrity but if somebody could get a clip of all Trump's two week promises, and then have Clooney (as he is today) make a clip of him saying "...oddity...two weeks from everything!"  Or something, I think it would be pleasant.  

Also, I'm only half joking when I say I think this "2-week plan" thing came from a conversation the President had with Eric.  Eric claimed he was really good at 'Fortnight' and would soon have it all solved and defeated.  Trump took that to mean, he had solved the two-week plan conundrum.  So I can see Trump walking through the residence, peaks into a room, and there's Eric playing "Fortnight", President asks him if he has it all solved yet (referring to Covid-19 and the economy and law & order in the cities), Eric takes off his headset completely oblivious to what his dad said, gives him an A-OK sign, and says, "Almost done dad!"  Trump smiles and walks down to the Oval to tell his staff the great news.  

Trump’s America: “So every day that you see me, you’re seeing me on the worst day of my life.”

Fat Therapist: “Is today the worst day of your life, America?”

Trump’s America: “Yeah...it is.”

Fat Therapist: “Oh man, that’s messed up.  But the good news is...I think I can help you.”

Edited by Lobo

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That was me, you thieving bastard!  I don't know how to tweet a celebrity but if somebody could get a clip of all Trump's two week promises, and then have Clooney (as he is today) make a clip of him saying "...oddity...two weeks from everything!"  Or something, I think it would be pleasant. 

I would find it hilarious. Clooney donated bigly when Trump originally announced the Tulsa rally but the sad part would be that many folks would likely not get the reference and in a sideways world could potentially harm Biden.

If the Coen brothers edited it though, it would be sublime.

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

CNN this morning was reporting that he's going to start up the briefings again, but it wasn't necessarily going to be centered around the pandemic. 

"We aren't entirely sure what the purpose could be for these briefings if he's not going to address the virus."

You know exactly the purpose, CNN.  Yes you do.

Grow a fucking set CNN and don’t even cover a single second of his daily hate rally. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I would hope that the second it turns into a hate rally speech they'll cut away. 

Any issues with the sitting president giving a campaign speech from inside the White House? 

The moment he shows up it turns into that. These are extraordinary times we are living in and it calls for not giving his hate speech a bigger platform to operate from. He is going to play all the hits and I’ll bet I see it posted here later that he talked about bringing his jackboots to NYC, Chicago and other major cities this week to deal with the BLM Movement (His terms will be Antifa and anarchists) protests. He said he would, but he is just itching to get in front of that mic and announce how successful they were in dealing with the mob of lawless mothers in Portland that were threatening his brave soldiers and that it’s time to go national now.