the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

Aw, be nice to him. He’s about to lose his job to some dude from Ohio.

See? That’s not bad.

I lol’ed

Sydney is still wrestling with being a shrieking bitch, but you seem alright.

Wherever you’ve decided to be lined up when proof treason is nigh. At least you’ve got sense of humor.

This entire experience has been nothing if not expository as fuck.

Sydney follows me around counting how many times in a row I’ve posted the “same meme that wasn’t funny the first time” (Sydney being the arbiter of funny while keeping count of how many in a row). WHILE little pieces of spittle fly on to his monitor as he hammers out for the thousandth time some trope about me and alcoholism.

Not lost on him even for a second.

It was 15 years ago, Syd. Let it go. I have. You watched me work through it in places like the AA thread, where you like to hang out and take notes for that one time that one guy posts a Supreme Court Justice’s photo against your screeching bitch sensibilities.

Depending upon who you are that’s funny the first time, I suppose. Particularly the hookers and blow, even if Syd invented the part about hookers after he invented the part about cocaine (sorry, but this seems to occupy a large part of your awareness here either way)

But every obsessed effeminate bitch cry of a post?

All for a demonstration of how butch you really are? Again with the same schtick with the alcohol?

Are you and Wildcat and Hobbes going to invent some posters here whom I’ve threatened with violence again? Or are you still simmering on “racist” and “alcoholic” slow boil?

This’ll be fun. Hey Sydney...”racist and alcoholic.” - right?

I’m proud of what being one of those most of my adult life has wrought and you are lying about the other.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

I called in and listened to the Arizona state case today.  The GOP managed to put up a handwriting expert who, on cross, admitted that she uses the term “Dr” even though she hasn’t actually received a PhD. She lists herself on her CV as PhDc, with the little “c” standing for “Candidate”, her studies are at an online diploma mill.  She couldn’t even articulate what peer review was (she said that she had some friends review some articles she wrote for a right wing organization).   She also has a “PhDc” in holistic healing.  

Jesus Fucking Christ. That’s ridiculous and embarrassing

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And it’s the same people that have been screaming for years now that kneeling during the anthem is unpatriotic, who now have no issue undermining the founding principles of the country. 

Except that they 100%, unequivocally know they the election was stolen. So they think they're defending the founding principles of the country. It's a shit show. One single legitimate proof of impropriety (potentially like the video I mentioned earlier that appeared to show votes being counted after everyone else went home) could turn this thing into a powder keg.

42 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Worth noting that the original charge was obscenity reduced to disorderly conduct with a second count of using a computer to commit a crime, which would seem to be obscenity/disorderly conduct.

Probably not a hacking offense, as Michigan has the usual unauthorized use of computer crime.  Obscenity means distributing material that depicts sexual activity in a patently offensive way.

Seems like maybe sending teh noodz, and nasty ones, at that.  Mellissa is a naughty girl.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

If you can’t trust justthenews.com then who can you trust???

Speaking of that, shitload of Trumpers believe every single word Donnie utters.

Except when he says the vaccines are beautiful and will fix everything and are completely safe.

Then all of the sudden, many Trumpers start looking at the ground and mumbling about needing to go check and see if they turned off the stove.

25 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Except that they 100%, unequivocally know they the election was stolen. So they think they're defending the founding principles of the country. It's a shit show. One single legitimate proof of impropriety (potentially like the video I mentioned earlier that appeared to show votes being counted after everyone else went home) could turn this thing into a powder keg.

I read this the other day and it's one of the truest, most profound things I've ever read:  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

wouldn't surprise to learn in a few weeks that this lady is one of the persons accused of trying to sell pardons.  but who knows.  there are hundreds of possible candidates.

Guess what?  That lady has been reassigned 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/03/politics/heidi-stirrup-justice-department/index.html

But Stirrup appears to have already been placed in a new role. The White House announced Thursday she would be appointed as a member of the Board of Visitors to the US Air Force Academy.

To go from the White House liaison to the DOJ, to being a member of the "Board of Visitors to the US Air Force Academy."

LOL.

1 hour ago, Jatrain said:

I called in and listened to the Arizona state case today.  The GOP managed to put up a handwriting expert who, on cross, admitted that she uses the term “Dr” even though she hasn’t actually received a PhD. She lists herself on her CV as PhDc, with the little “c” standing for “Candidate”, her studies are at an online diploma mill.  She couldn’t even articulate what peer review was (she said that she had some friends review some articles she wrote for a right wing organization).   She also has a “PhDc” in holistic healing.  

They should have asked her if she stayed at a holiday inn express last night

It's probably worth pointing out that when the first judge found her affidavit "not credible," it was because her allegations didn't match up with any of the other live or affidavit witnesses.  They were uncorroborated, speculative junk.

Which everything she says is, but it wasn't based on her demeanor or other aspects of her "testimony."  Also, the poll book nonsense wasn't part of her original affidavit testimony.  I posted her affidavit earlier on the thread.

Here it is again. https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20404633-dominion-contractor-affidavit

That the scope of her testimony keeps growing is another knock on her credibility.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Worth noting that the original charge was obscenity reduced to disorderly conduct with a second count of using a computer to commit a crime, which would seem to be obscenity/disorderly conduct.

Probably not a hacking offense, as Michigan has the usual unauthorized use of computer crime.  Obscenity means distributing material that depicts sexual activity in a patently offensive way.

Seems like maybe sending teh noodz, and nasty ones, at that.  Mellissa is a naughty girl.

Coworker tried to show me some video of the lawsuit/“breaking evidence” from some news channel. It was supposed to be showing Georgia where republicans were told to leave because of a water main break but the Democrats kept counting.  I can’t find any source, credible or not, for this video. Anyone know what he was referring to?  Would love to point out tomorrow that the video with the critical evidence was actually take in 2018 in a hotel conference room or something equally ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And it’s the same people that have been screaming for years now that kneeling during the anthem is unpatriotic, who now have no issue undermining the founding principles of the country. 

masks are tyranny but disenfranchising millions is just good democracy

Edited by elfenix

4 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Coworker tried to show me some video of the lawsuit/“breaking evidence” from some news channel. It was supposed to be showing Georgia where republicans were told to leave because of a water main break but the Democrats kept counting.  I can’t find any source, credible or not, for this video. Anyone know what he was referring to?  Would love to point out tomorrow that the video with the critical evidence was actually take in 2018 in a hotel conference room or something equally ridiculous. 

You can find me embarrassing myself over it on this page:

Looks like Georgia law freely allows partisan monitors, but doesn't actually require that all parties be represented at all times for counting. Most went home, some didn't.

Edited by aggie08

33 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Looks like Georgia law freely allows partisan monitors, but doesn't actually require that all parties be represented at all times for counting. Most went home, some didn't.

Thanks. I was hoping it would be more embarrassing, but that’ll do

7 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Thanks. I was hoping it would be more embarrassing, but that’ll do

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's discovered that they had access to the video before they let on (for just getting it at 1am this morning, she sure had all the pertinent time stamps well memorized), and made sure to have some of the affidavits include being told to leave at a certain time. Might be the first halfways decent lawyering thus far: making it seem like the video matches the affidavits, rather than the other way around.

4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

At last, something I can use in real life. Gonna start slapping "PhDc" on all my official crap, see what develops.

I’m not sure why anyone would claim a PhDc if they’re claiming it from an unaccredited institution. Just call it a PhD from Yail or Harverd or whatever fake school and make up your own transcripts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

"ok guys when we're up by 3 we're all going to walk out on a smoke break and, here's the kicker, we're not coming back in!  then they can't count the votes and we win!"

• Like 1

I believe in Michigan, a girl of that frame is called a "Yooper"     Rhymes with the other thing she likes.  

the people getting their 15 minutes of fame from this election fraud bullshit almost makes it entertaining.  If it wasn't gouging such a large hole in the integrity of American Democracy.  

I'm morbidly curious to see how some of these folks monetize their involvement in this whole debacle.  

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's probably worth pointing out that when the first judge found her affidavit "not credible," it was because her allegations didn't match up with any of the other live or affidavit witnesses.  They were uncorroborated, speculative junk.

Which everything she says is, but it wasn't based on her demeanor or other aspects of her "testimony."  Also, the poll book nonsense wasn't part of her original affidavit testimony.  I posted her affidavit earlier on the thread.

Here it is again. https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20404633-dominion-contractor-affidavit

That the scope of her testimony keeps growing is another knock on her credibility.

The poll book comments from her are laughable because her job was to help out with paper jams. Her original recorded testimony made it sound like her training consisted of learning how to be careful to not tear a jammed ballot. Fast forward a month and she’s the gop star witness on vote tabulation, poll books and ballot reconciliation for Wayne county. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I believe in Michigan, a girl of that frame is called a "Yooper"     Rhymes with the other thing she likes.  

the people getting their 15 minutes of fame from this election fraud bullshit almost makes it entertaining.  If it wasn't gouging such a large hole in the integrity of American Democracy.  

I'm morbidly curious to see how some of these folks monetize their involvement in this whole debacle.  

She will get someone to write a book about how voter fraud stole the election. Trumpkins will eat that shit up.

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The poll book comments from her are laughable because her job was to help out with paper jams. Her original recorded testimony made it sound like her training consisted of learning how to be careful to not tear a jammed ballot. Fast forward a month and she’s the gop star witness on vote tabulation, poll books and ballot reconciliation for Wayne county. 

It's really quite astonishing.

Judge Kenney's dismissal of her testimony as not credible was spot-on, but the lack of credibility has only expanded.  Usually, your evidence gets tossed as lacking credibility, you slink away with your tail between your legs,  Not go on TV repeatedly while expanding your lies and acting like a jackhole.

It's just more peak Trump.

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's really quite astonishing.

Judge Kenney's dismissal of her testimony as not credible was spot-on, but the lack of credibility has only expanded.  Usually, your evidence gets tossed as lacking credibility, you slink away with your tail between your legs,  Not go on TV repeatedly while expanding your lies and acting like a jackhole.

It's just more peak Trump.

4 out of 10 Americans think she's a heroic Patriot