Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I am a bit conflicted on how to best deal with someone who traffics in lies as a way of life. The spreading of a lie like this is damaging because her constituents hear this and it reaffirms what they think of Democrats. Her statement is not based in fact or really anything resembling reality. I think the media and prominent Democrats, looking at The Squad here, need to pounce on this lie and just shut it down completely. Any of the four of them plus Katie Porter is pretty good at this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Boebert should also carry a sword and have a machete and a hatchet and a throwing hatchet and throwing stars and a boomerang and a crossbow and a boot razor and a belt buckle knife and brass knuckles. She's coming off as WAY too one-dimensional 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, UpperWestside said:

I am a bit conflicted on how to best deal with someone who traffics in lies as a way of life. The spreading of a lie like this is damaging because her constituents hear this and it reaffirms what they think of Democrats. Her statement is not based in fact or really anything resembling reality. I think the media and prominent Democrats, looking at The Squad here, need to pounce on this lie and just shut it down completely. Any of the four of them plus Katie Porter is pretty good at this. 

I would prefer the Democrats realize that decades of doing fuck all about gun violence hasn’t helped them one bit so might as well bow up and take away all of the guns. 

On 3/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Chooky said:

Boebert's husband showed his duck to a teenaged girl. 

A Garfield County Sheriff’s Office arrest report (pdf) has surfaced showing Lauren Boebert’s husband, Jayson, was arrested on January 28, 2004 for exposing his penis to young women at the Rifle Fireside Lanes Bowling Alley.

One of the victims was a minor who was 16 years old.

Lauren married Jayson in 2005, one and a half years after the indecent exposure incident.

According to the arrest affidavit (pdf), at about 7:00 p.m. that evening, the young women were standing at the snack bar discussing their tattoos when Jayson, standing several feet away, overheard the conversation and informed them that he had a tattoo on his genitals. The women turned their backs towards Jayson to ignore him, but Jayson then came up behind them, unzipped his pants, pulled his penis out and displayed the shaft to them with his thumb covering the head. The women complained to the bowling alley owner, who asked Jayson several times to leave the establishment. Jayson refused and became belligerent, leading the owner to call law enforcement. According to the arrest report, the officer detected the smell of alcohol on Jayson, and Jayson admitted he had been drinking.

Two females described the incident to Garfield County Sheriff officers and signed witness statements leading to Jayson’s arrest. Jayson told the officers that he had “displayed his thumb pretending it was his genitals in a gesture of fun,” according to the report, but one of the victims wrote in her statement, “I know that wasn’t his thumb, because thumbs aren’t 6 inches long.”

Another arrest, days later

Jayson Boebert was arrested again just days after this incident, in February, 2004, on a domestic violence charge. A protection order was issued for the victim of the incident. Jayson eventually pled guilty.

Jayson’s now-wife Lauren, currently the Republican Party candidate for House Representative in the 3rd Congressional District, was present during the bowling alley incident and was listed in the report as a victim under her maiden name, Lauren Opal Roberts, but only the two other female victims gave a statement to the  officers. Lauren and two other men in the party besides Jayson were told to leave the bowling alley and not to return to the establishment any more.

Jayson was employed as a roughneck for Nabors Drilling at the time of his arrest. Lauren Boebert has had numerous brushes with the law herself (pdf) for petty offenses including disorderly conduct, fleeing law enforcement, speeding and careless driving, driving with expired plates, failures to appear in court, and other offenses.

https://annelandmanblog.com/2020/10/republican-cd-3-candidate-lauren-boeberts-husband-arrested-in-04-for-indecent-exposure/ 

58 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

La basura blanca.

Ah, so you know them?  I thought their last album had a little too much accordion but I'll alway be a big fan since their "Conjuncto Ranchero" tour back '94.

but in all seriousness, I thought Q had been awfully quiet since March 4 and 11th came and went.  Good to know they're getting back out there with some fresh bullshit.  

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Sorry, the only way any sticking-things-up-asses happens with that crew involves her husband, underage girls, and a complete lack of consent. Booking sheet out front shoulda told ya.

I take it you aren't a Drive By Truckers fan?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

"Most strictest"  gun laws?  I think somebody must have taken her GED for her.  And you can see that she's clearly staying away from the old Republican talking point about how cars are the instruments of death more times than firearms, because it finally dawned on her that drivers have to be licensed, have to prove proficiency in operating a car, have to have insurance etc...  And what she's saying isn't even true!  Murders from all blunt objects total about 400 every year (that includes baseball bats, bricks ... whatever), and firearm murders are more than 10,000 per year.   I guess I've forgotten about all the mass hammering instances lately. 

So. Much. Stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"Most strictest"  gun laws?  I think somebody must have taken her GED for her.  And you can see that she's clearly staying away from the old Republican talking point about how cars are the instruments of death more times than firearms, because it finally dawned on her that drivers have to be licensed, have to prove proficiency in operating a car, have to have insurance etc...  And what she's saying isn't even true!  Murders from all blunt objects total about 400 every year (that includes baseball bats, bricks ... whatever), and firearm murders are more than 10,000 per year.   I guess I've forgotten about all the mass hammering instances lately. 

So. Much. Stupidity. 

Didn't the perpetrator of the horrific Bowling Green Massacre use a hammer?

• Hook 'Em 2

I stand corrected, Black & Decker makes hammers.  Sorry ladies, I don't buy my tools at Target.  

Anyhow, I want to call Boebert's office and ask if Qanon has any information on who blocked the Suez Canal?  I'm guessing there's a 70% chance I get a legit reply from them.  

Edited by Lobo

34 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I stand corrected, Black & Decker makes hammers.  Sorry ladies, I don't buy my tools at Target.  

Anyhow, I want to call Boebert's office and ask if Qanon has any information on who blocked the Suez Canal?  I'm guessing there's a 70% chance I get a legit reply from them.  

"Can you comment on the rumor President Trump ordered the grounding of the ship in the Suez canal so that an elite strike force of uber-patriots could storm the ship and rescue the children being smuggled in Wayfair shipping containers?" 

• Haha 2

Damn straight.  That algorithm knows what's up, "Lobo...if you liked 'The Notebook' movie...you might also like this hammer..." 

(I don't even wanna know how long you searched for that image)  

I've posted this a few times in the last few days...but it's eerily quiet on the Qanon front.  None of their usual loud broadcasters are saying anything lately.  Kinda weird.  This Boebert appearance from a couple weeks ago is the only thing.  Granted, I'm not directly on any of their channels, but every couple of days one of the idiot disciples relays something out in the broader media audience.  But it's been silence.  Even the posters on here who tell me, "Dude, for a guy who thinks it's bullshit conspiracy stuff for morons...you sure talk about it a lot." have all gone quiet.  I can only assume you're in on it! 

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So. Much. Stupidity. 

She reminds me so much of

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Oh look who is hanging out together: It's a get together of the Rocky Mountain Mile High Flyers Liars Club.

The traitor caucus likes to hang together. Needs more Cancun Cruz and Adolph Rawley though for the full effect.