Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

15 hours ago, Bullneck said:

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Such a stupid, worthless cunt.

I was going to make this identical post as a response yesterday, but didn't because I really hate calling women cunts. But, in retrospect, it just feels right with her. She's just so damn cunty. 

• Rage+1 1

How did I miss the story that Boebert was brought up believing that a pro wrestler was the father, who never acknowledged her? A DNA test cleared him but boebert and her mom still harass the guy, Stan Lane at every turn. In fairness there is a potential that the dna test wasn’t accurately taken.

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/lauren-boebert-stan-lane-paternity-dispute

And boebert’s mom has claimed that she (mom) is 1st cousins with Lane. Weird.

Guest Lobo

Because Lauren doesn't believe in science.  Certainly not gonna believe in some bullshit DNA test done by non-gun owning nerds! 

On 7/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, aggie08 said:

I was going to make this identical post as a response yesterday, but didn't because I really hate calling women cunts. But, in retrospect, it just feels right with her. She's just so damn cunty. 

391.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

so i saw someone on another thread say something about CO being a very conservative state (it wasn't in CR so i didn't want to comment there)...

i know this idiot is from there, and i am sure most of rural CO is conservative, but that's true in every state, including CA and NY. 

but they have a D governor, both senators. and 4/7 reps, and it's gone blue the last however many presidential elections... so is it really that conservative? 🤔

i guess roughly half the population lives in Denver... is that the only reason it's 'blue'?

44 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so i saw someone on another thread say something about CO being a very conservative state (it wasn't in CR so i didn't want to comment there)...

i know this idiot is from there, and i am sure most of rural CO is conservative, but that's true in every state, including CA and NY. 

but they have a D governor, both senators. and 4/7 reps, and it's gone blue the last however many presidential elections... so is it really that conservative? 🤔

i guess roughly half the population lives in Denver... is that the only reason it's 'blue'?

Yes and no. There’s definitely some trumpy rural parts, but even they aren’t as overt about it, in my experience. I think they live in such beauty that they don’t have as much to be mad about. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes and no. There’s definitely some trumpy rural parts, but even they aren’t as overt about it, in my experience. I think they live in such beauty that they don’t have as much to be mad about. 

I think there is something to this, I really do.  Friends/family who live in beautiful parts of the country are much happier, even if they are far right or far left, including a few who moved over the past two years (one to Colorado, one to New Hampshire).

Angriest friends/family are those that live in shitty rural areas or subdivisions where the landscape is not very pleasant, even for a few months in spring.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think there is something to this, I really do.  Friends/family who live in beautiful parts of the country are much happier, even if they are far right or far left, including a few who moved over the past two years (one to Colorado, one to New Hampshire).

Angriest friends/family are those that live in shitty rural areas or subdivisions where the landscape is not very pleasant, even for a few months in spring.

I mean, nature is good for the soul. It’s proven that walking in the woods improves your health. If you live in a flat, hot, shitty place and the internet is your only escape, no wonder people lose their damn minds. 

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

There's no way I could get started if she was making that face at me.

There's your problem, dude.  She's not making that face at you, she's making it on you

I would fill up those lenses with hate jizz faster than she could empty that hate clip.