Jump to content

Identifying Trump rioters


Recommended Posts

When I heard one of them was a swimmer, my first thought was “that crazy motherfucker Swam4Texas has finally gone over the edge.”

I can Doxx Swam. I haven’t for karma. I may do it if I see his name among the arrested. Swam is in his 50s now.
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:


I can Doxx Swam. I haven’t for karma. I may do it if I see his name among the arrested. Swam is in his 50s now.

everyone can doxx swam dude...he repeatedly doxxed himself over and over and over across the last two decades.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

 

I wish I could be there when he walks into federal prison next month and they shave that long beard and hair from his head.  The irony will finally hit him just as the ballsack hits him as well.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

These clowns had a layout map. I'm so glad they didn't find anyone hiding in these offices. I'm sure these fuckers are talking and naming names, like who megaphone lady is, gas mask guy, etc.

 

I hope some of those people get identified and arrested.  Because there is a 1000% chance that they'll sing like birds if charged with sedition, but offered a plea deal.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuco said:

The outstanding Megan Hunt, my state Senator, is going hard to the paint on the Nebraska AG.  

Per the AG, they think it was approved by an unauthorized staffer.  Which, of course, is a thing that should not happen: unauthorized staffers, but definition, cannot approve buys. 

 

 

Oh hey there Megan. How you doin? 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pancho said:

 

This motherfucker needs to go to prison for a long, long time.

I think that's the best thing about this round of the insurrection; they were expecting to be leaders in a glorious civil war, and instead are being treated like criminals.  It has to be killing their souls.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's obvious he hasn't been. He's probably been turning on the television or messing around on the computer/phone instead of actually parenting them. Because parents are usually too busy to incite insurrections based on lies and conspiracies.

MV5BODYzN2EzZmItZjQzMy00NGQ5LTkwM2MtZGM1

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

MV5BODYzN2EzZmItZjQzMy00NGQ5LTkwM2MtZGM1

Six Pack starring Kenny Rogers?  I don't remember the husky kid or Russ Griswold being in it.  Edited to add that I've just learned that Anthony Michael Hall was the original Russ.  Don't know how I never realized that.

Edited by Bojack
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

"Veteran", huh. Unless things have changed a lot, I remember getting vaccines during the "zero weeks" before basic really started. So the guy might have gotten kicked out before he even met his real drill sergeant, or whatever they call drill sergeants in the cold wet filthy diseased Navy.

 

Week 0 is were I got my shots. I still remember some of the looks on ppls faces when they found out that week didn't really count. They may had some regrets

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Per the AG, they think it was approved by an unauthorized staffer.  Which, of course, is a thing that should not happen: unauthorized staffers, but definition, cannot approve buys. 

 

 

Apparently that unauthorized staffer was the executive director. 

Republican AG  Group top official resigns

Quote

“Every decision Adam made on behalf of RLDF was with the best of intentions and with the organization’s best interests in mind,” Steve Marshall, the board chairman of the Rule of Law Defense Fund, said in a statement.

Yeah, the problem is when your political PAC sees that there may be some advantage in supporting delusional bullshit, that resulted in insurrection.  It's self-interest, with no ethics, that is the problem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Week 0 is were I got my shots. I still remember some of the looks on ppls faces when they found out that week didn't really count. They may had some regrets

I had two zero weeks. Then I was sidetracked to "The Fat Boy Club" because I was too skinny. That's where they spent a couple weeks making the fat boys skinny and the skinny boys a little more muscular so they wouldn't wash out of Basic. That shit dragged out for 4 more weeks because even after I passed the PT test they didn't have a unit ready for me to join yet. So I was there 6 weeks BEFORE I started Day 1 of Basic. Which wasn't Basic but OSUT, which lasts, I can't remember, 13 weeks? Except guess what, when we got there, we were doing "intake" for at least another week to fill up the unit before we started any classes.

tldr: I got paid to do Crossfit for 5 months.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Just spit-balling here, but when you enlist, you  take an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  That oath doesn't expire once you get your DD214.  Any vet that gets caught storming the capitol or in any other way committing or supporting an action like this should have their vet benefits taken away for life.  Fuck 'em.

 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

That's a State Senate/Comic Book Store 8.

She’s apparently bi, so 9.

40 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Six Pack starring Kenny Rogers?  I don't remember the husky kid or Russ Griswold being in it.  Edited to add that I've just learned that Anthony Michael Hall was the original Russ.  Don't know how I never realized that.

You thought the Big Bang dude was the OG?

  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trying to tear down our country's democracy is one thing but that parking job deserves justice.

This was the side lot I walk my dog through occasionally.  These cunts knew parking in the main lot would be a bad idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had two zero weeks. Then I was sidetracked to "The Fat Boy Club" because I was too skinny. That's where they spent a couple weeks making the fat boys skinny and the skinny boys a little more muscular so they wouldn't wash out of Basic. That shit dragged out for 4 more weeks because even after I passed the PT test they didn't have a unit ready for me to join yet. So I was there 6 weeks BEFORE I started Day 1 of Basic. Which wasn't Basic but OSUT, which lasts, I can't remember, 13 weeks? Except guess what, when we got there, we were doing "intake" for at least another week to fill up the unit before we started any classes.

tldr: I got paid to do Crossfit for 5 months.

HAHAH, that was partly me - I was too skinny as well, which I didn't know there was such a thing, but thankfully it only added a few weeks to my time, which was hell as it was, Fort Sill in the summer..well, it's fucking southern Oklahoma in the summer. 

The whole experience left me with a lifelong hated of these things:

Manual-Lawn-Mower-Adjustable-Roller-Gras

Wish I had a pedometer on me, felt like I mowed a good 50 acres by hand.  Or at least the same 5 acres 10 times over.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the start of his license plate and thought, "Oh, don't give him any shit...that's a disabled vet.  Then I realized it's a vanity plate, "Lick Donald's Vagina 4384" 

From what I saw at the Capitol earlier today, there's people pouring in from all over the state.  Probably bringing with them lots and lots of Covid, stupidity, and ammo.  

This should be a fucking hoot.  

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

This motherfucker needs to go to prison for a long, long time.

I think that's the best thing about this round of the insurrection; they were expecting to be leaders in a glorious civil war, and instead are being treated like criminals.  It has to be killing their souls.

What's even better is plenty of them will lose the right to bear arms.

The very thing they claimed to be worried about because of Biden.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matuka said:

csb involving Jenna...

Not that cool, since it was a minute or two of our time that didn't end up with her clothes on your floor.  Or your clothes on her floor.

But at least you still kept your kidneys, so that's a win.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got back from the Texas Capitol and there is mostly nobody there. South entrance and sides closed, can only enter from the north side. Most of the public places are closed. Checked out the House Gallery but they weren’t in session. Guys stationed at the Senate Gallery didn’t know if it was open to public yet, I didn’t push them it was. DPS officers mostly in same gear but way more of them, did see a good bit of semi auto weapons and flexicuffs. Had a few dogs inside as well. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...