Vic Mackey is not the only one

Brothahorn

Many years before I got together with my boyfriend, I had a sex thing with this guy that I thought was relationship-material.

He not only had an amazing body but a great personality as well. I was honest when I met him that I was looking for something more than just sex, and he led me to believe that was what he wanted, too.

Between having mind-blowing sex, we ordered home delivery, played video games, and watched movies — couple-y type things but without the label.

But when I tried to get him to go to a show or out to dinner with me, he refused. My frustration grew as the months went on, and one day I confronted him.

"Why don't we ever go anywhere?"

"We have everything we need here," he answered while simultaneously distracting me by caressing my shoulderblades.

"We actually don't," I said. "I'm hungry, let's check out that new Indian place around the corner."

"No! We might run into one of my buddies," he said moving his body further away from me. The underlining meaning was clear — he couldn't take the chance that someone he knew would see him with me.

He needed to keep our relationship on the down low so that no one would ever suspect that he enjoyed spending time with me … a fat woman.

He was super fit, so obviously that's the kind of woman that he wanted to be associated with, the kind he could be seen with at the Indian place.

When I realised that he was ashamed of being seen with me, I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach — a place where much of my pain already resided.

To him, I was f*ckable, but not datable, and he dumped me soon after that conversation.

He did me a favour by not continuing to lead me on. Otherwise, I might still be trying to prove to him that I was worth any sh*t he might have gotten from other people. If I was still his secret shame, I might not have met my boyfriend, so thanks, athletic-a**hole.

With over 1100 comments, Tess's followers confirmed that the bigotry, misogyny, and fear of fat-shaming by association was still happening. Her words resonated with them, and they all shared the same truth.

It's just a sad fact: Many men who are sexually attracted to fat women are ashamed of it.

They're okay with banging a fat girl, but they don't want to hang out with her — someone might judge them for it. As fat women, we're forced to develop a thick skin because people already feel that it's their right to say anything to us. We're tough enough to handle it, but some men's egos are just too fragile, and they crumble.

It's one thing if you're not into fat women — everyone has their preferences and not every body type appeals to everyone. But if you find larger women hot and you want to have sex with them but don't want to be associated in public with them, then that's emotionally abusive.

All you assholes who secretly fuck fat girls, then act all holy on Surly are emotionally abusive assholes.

Props to Vic for keeping it real.

• Like 3

In the "you can't make this shit up" department for today:

They're okay with banging a fat girl, but they don't want to hang out with her — someone might judge them for it. As fat women, we're forced to develop a thick skin because people already feel that it's their right to say anything to us. We're tough enough to handle it, but some men's egos are just too fragile, and they crumble.

• Like 1

Some fit women really like hanging out/having sex with fatter guys on the DL but don't want to go out with them in public.  The door swings both ways.  Why is this chick bringing this shit up years later if she is so happy now with her current boyfriend?  Stop your bitching and be happy you have a current boyfriend. 

Some fit women really like hanging out/having sex with fatter guys on the DL but don't want to go out with them in public.  The door swings both ways.  Why is this chick bringing this shit up years later if she is so happy now with her current boyfriend?Stop your bitching and be happy you have a current boyfriend. 

Username checks out

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Life is hard. Change or stop giving a shit about those that don't want you as a girl/boy friend or wife.

Fucking this.  You want more dudes to date you then change your appearance to attract them.  If you're one of those fat chicks that's all about "I'm fat and happy with my body and who I am" then you wouldn't be posting this drivel. 

Fuck that bitch.  "You are asshole if you don't celebrate my terrible flaws that ultimately I can control but choose not to."  

Almost everyone has their cross to bear.  Not a lot of chicks like guys who are 5'3".  Who's crying for fat guys? Some folks have terrible acne, physical deformities or are just plain ugly.  

It sounds like she knew the guys was out of her league, or at least physically he was.  Be happy that as a woman you have something to offer men (pussy) to at least get your foot in the door and maybe grow on him, show him your personality and have a chance at a relationship.  A fat guy's got nothing.  

A chick of that weight has got to realize:   the percentage of guys that would fuck you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the guys that genuinely find you attractive.  Don't assume good enough to be fucked is the same as bring home to momma and show off to your friends.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Fuck that bitch.  "You are asshole if you don't celebrate my terrible flaws that ultimately I can control but choose not to."  

Almost everyone has their cross to bear.  Not a lot of chicks like guys who are 5'3".  Who's crying for fat guys? Some folks have terrible acne, physical deformities or are just plain ugly.  

It sounds like she knew the guys was out of her league, or at least physically he was.  Be happy that as a woman you have something to offer men (pussy) to at least get your foot in the door and maybe grow on him, show him your personality and have a chance at a relationship.  A fat guy's got nothing.  

A chick of that weight has got to realize:   the percentage of guys that would fuck you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the guys that genuinely find you attractive.  Don't assume good enough to be fucked is the same as bring home to momma and show off to your friends.

So how great of big fat fuck are ya?

• Haha 1