• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

A google translate of this guys homepage comes out...interesting:

Domestic cat Shiro, 7 years old died forever because of illness. After cremation at the funeral, burial to the apple field.

Several years later, it will be revived as an apple berry. Gradually grow and its fruits fall to the ground.

The wound is made, but it grows quickly.

My memory was vague, but it gradually began to return with time and the part as a cat also began to appear.

It remembers all and returns to the origin of the owner, but from that appearance it is not noticed that it is Shiro and is called a beast of a red apple.

I asked the grandfather of the apple tree, the parent of the baby, to find out what he could do, but he could do something else.

"Please delight everyone, save strength and go to the hills of HOLLYWOOD, and you'll be back in their original form."

I did not understand well with my dentures, but I heard something.

Now I thought about the way to the United States after leaving a dead old tree, I was excited that I could travel abroad if I became a rock star with my owner's drum as a hint.

Look at the owner's drums, practice by imitating, and go out to local events.

From the band's friends, the name is required, and the legendary drummer "Ringe Star" is called the cat and the apple drummer "Nyango Star".

In this way, the adventure to return to the white cat of Nyan Tsuta begins.

http://nyangostar.jp/profile/

prof.jpg

4 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

71 Year Old Dropkicked, Sort of Notices  

https://deadspin.com/man-dropkicks-arnold-schwarzenegger-screams-help-me-1834867847

Favorite comment:  "He tried to dropkick the terminator and he wanted a Lamborghini for that? That kick wasn’t even worth a 2003 Toyota Corolla."

7 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

I don't understand how

One time in HS we climbed the fence at night at Barton Springs. I ran down the hill on the south side and without looking jumped into what is usually 6 ft of water. The pool was drained and the exact same thing happened to me. I'm really really lucky that I didn't dive head first or I'd be typing by looking at a screen and blinking.

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

One time in HS we climbed the fence at night at Barton Springs. I ran down the hill on the south side and without looking jumped into what is usually 6 ft of water. The pool was drained and the exact same thing happened to me. I'm really really lucky that I didn't dive head first or I'd be typing by looking at a screen and blinking.

Whoa.

16 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

One of my junior high students broke his neck diving into shallow water down on the Texas coast one summer. He was totally paralyzed and died a few days later. So tragic - great kid, good student and a fine athlete. RIP Steve Cude.

Awesome, this is exactly what I have been needing to attract vultures to my yard! Nice price, too. Thanks, Amazon!

619eyLChKJL._SL1001_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/ALXiiii-Standing-Powered-Fountain-Different/dp/B07RVN9Y21/ref=sr_1_27_sspa?keywords=solar+fountain+pump&qid=1558636515&rnid=2941120011&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-27-spons&psc=1

Edited by DougO