Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

The Steel Swayze Quesadilla:
Throw a bunch of butter in a pan. Butter two shitty, store bought tortillas. Put a slice of havarti cheese, 3 sticks of HEB double pepper cheese sticks, and all the HEB Mexican blend cheese you have in the fridge on the tortilla. Put the other tortilla on top. Place on top of the hot, buttery pan. Flip before you burn the shit out of it you dumbfuck. Now don’t let the other side burn jackoff. Turn off stove. Throw the pan in the sink with no intentions of doing the dishes for at least 24 hours. Enjoy the cheesy, buttery goodness. 

image.thumb.jpeg.da24d836b483c64495f11c6240a36d84.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, futureman said:

microwave quesadillas seem like a valid entry here. 

Troof.  When my family got our first microwave (a giant POS in 1980), that's one of the first things I figured out how to make.  Fold over a cheap shitty store bought tortilla filed with shredded cheddar.   Nuke for 30 seconds, perfect snack.  Later, I got fancy, and realized that I could add Bac-o's (that's right, Bac-o's, not actual bacon bits, because we were some cheap-ass motherfuckers in my house growing up), and make a "bacon" and cheese quesadilla, and life was dreamy.  

Then mom discovered the giant packs of frozen cheeseburgers, and/or Minh egg rolls, at Sam's club, and a few of those as my nuked after school snack really did the trick, and I left the microwave quesadilla behind.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:05 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

The Steel Swayze Quesadilla:
Throw a bunch of butter in a pan. Butter two shitty, store bought tortillas. Put a slice of havarti cheese, 3 sticks of HEB double pepper cheese sticks, and all the HEB Mexican blend cheese you have in the fridge on the tortilla. Put the other tortilla on top. Place on top of the hot, buttery pan. Flip before you burn the shit out of it you dumbfuck. Now don’t let the other side burn jackoff. Turn off stove. Throw the pan in the sink with no intentions of doing the dishes for at least 24 hours. Enjoy the cheesy, buttery goodness. 

image.thumb.jpeg.da24d836b483c64495f11c6240a36d84.jpeg

Don't forget the Bud Light, gentle chef!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 9:41 AM, Brisketexan said:

that’s right, Bac-o's, not actual bacon bits, because we were some cheap-ass motherfuckers in my house growing up

We couldn’t keep Bac-o’s in the house for more than a couple days when I was a kid because I’d eat them by the handful straight out of the bag.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

We couldn’t keep Bac-o’s in the house for more than a couple days when I was a kid because I’d eat them by the handful straight out of the bag.

Baloney, Ba-cos and BBQ sauce on white bread was a favorite as a youngster. Highly toothsome.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Baloney, Ba-cos and BBQ sauce on white bread was a favorite as a youngster. Highly toothsome.

Who says it's only for youngsters? At the Dutch house, we have a menu item known as "Bacon Sammich": a healthy pile of Kirkland Real Bacon Pieces microwaved for 30 seconds (you know, to release the grease and add a bit of crisp) betwixt two slices of buttered toast topped Stubbs original.  

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Who says it's only for youngsters? At the Dutch house, we have a menu item known as "Bacon Sammich": a healthy pile of Kirkland Real Bacon Pieces microwaved for 30 seconds (you know, to release the grease and add a bit of crisp) betwixt two slices of buttered toast topped Stubbs original.  

Fuckin' A!

Spent the day filling a trailer with firewood and putting up a new flagpole at a ranch work weekend. A bit tired and sweaty, so we needed a break. Just set this aside for some bbq and beans for dinner, but will get back to it - got a title to defend. Thought this crowd would appreciate.

4a7cc78ae6e5de79320e1a3e5901227c.jpg
c3992775c70f1bc772afc80d2dc5298e.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

Wife (no pics) has been sick all weekend so that left me with the 2 year old.  So, I felt I deserved a fat kid dinner.  Boiled hot dogs, homemade chili, mustard, steamed buns, velveeta shredded cheese and baby japs.  Not quite james Coney Island but close.  (Unfortunately, we don’t do paper plates in this household).  

B9673533-F394-4009-B0F9-A0F4FAB122D1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 2