Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

18 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

So in Tulsa for work and went to Rons hamburger and chili house... Ready to destroy the hotel shitters

0e611504926d01dd9720cafcf274f5e9.jpg

19d1967f5c99ba5835796fcc95772357.jpg

Does it come with a snow cone to wipe your ass with later?  Good lord.  You're going to have a baboon ass for a week after that.  

I have never once wanted to venture to oklahoma, until now.

The Wild Fork in Tulsa also has a great fried catfish and hush puppy “salad.” So when you talk to your wife later and she asks what you had for dinner, you can say “oh, I just had a salad.”

And there’s a great old chili dog joint on a downtown basement, across from the Federal courthouse.

So, there’s that.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Jalapeños and a good splash of Crystal on top woulda taken it to 11.

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

That was one thing I didn't see on any tables. Hot Sauce, not sure if the Okies can't handle it or they keep it in the back

If you ask the average okie for some "crystal", you are quite likely to end up being offered meth instead of hot sauce. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The Wild Fork in Tulsa also has a great fried catfish and hush puppy “salad.” So when you talk to your wife later and she asks what you had for dinner, you can say “oh, I just had a salad.”

And there’s a great old chili dog joint on a downtown basement, across from the Federal courthouse.

So, there’s that.

Doug's Peach Orchard about 1/2 mile north of the Red River in Terral, Oklahoma has awesome catfish. So good you actually want to go to Oklahoma.

So, there’s that.

Have to go back tomorrow I think. I'll keep these places in mind

If you ask the average okie for some "crystal", you are quite likely to end up being offered meth instead of hot sauce. 

Lol yep you right

On 6/9/2018 at 4:36 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I’ll ask grungy about it.  Dude is hard to figure.   World class hippie, rice engineering graduate,  rocks a vw van and can fix anything on the planet.  Raised a couple of world class kids too.  

Holy shit, I knew I had seen that food somewhere before, goddam Grungy.

On 6/9/2018 at 2:51 PM, Brisketexan said:

Tell me more about this cornbread waffle....

According to Grungy's facebook post, you can find that at the Harwood Cafe in Hurst (and Grungy said he nixed the onions and japs, so it appears it's even more glorious...), called the Texas Cow Patty.

Edited by UTCzech III