The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
3 hours ago, Fletch said:
Friend of mine. I say friend lightly. Family friend deal 

I've cut out most of these hard core idiots from my life. Fuck them.

I’m getting close, but it’s kinda good to keep an eye on em to gauge what theyre thinking. Well I know what they’re thinking but I’m trying my hardest to get this guy to wake the fuck up. Eh whatever. Hardly see the dude anyways. We text each other every so often 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You should beat that guy's ass.

I would if I saw him more often. Haven’t seen him in years but we talk football and all that but his trump shit just can’t help forcing its way into a conversation 

7 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Tell him that is interesting and you would like to see his sources in all those claims.  

Tried. He sent me Fox News and a southeastern fellow explaining how viruses all the way to how Biden has dementia. It’s insane 

On 7/27/2021 at 9:10 PM, tx 3 putt said:

in the maga world, you cheer / root / give money to Team Trump and no other team matters, especially Team USA

Fucking Trump.  He only loves America when it votes for him.  Fucker.  Asshole.  Cocksucking dickhead.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Tried. He sent me Fox News and a southeastern fellow explaining how viruses all the way to how Biden has dementia. It’s insane 

Of course he did. They’re a cut and paste culture. They just repeat what they hear from their thought leaders. None of them think for themselves. That’s why we never hear them commenting on breaking news. They have to wait to receive their marching orders.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

I’m getting close, but it’s kinda good to keep an eye on em to gauge what theyre thinking. Well I know what they’re thinking but I’m trying my hardest to get this guy to wake the fuck up. Eh whatever. Hardly see the dude anyways. We text each other every so often 

You have more patience  than I do. I usually tell them to fuck off and lose my number. Its not too difficult to keep track of what these people are thinking, because its just group think parroted back as best they can remember. I'm starting to view these die hard GQP types as political "addicts". Until they want to be helped, not worth my time to argue with them. They arent trying to learn anything, they just get off crowing about Trumpism. I got no time for that bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blotto said:

You have more patience  than I do. I usually tell them to fuck off and lose my number. Its not too difficult to keep track of what these people are thinking, because its just group think parroted back as best they can remember. I'm starting to view these die hard GQP types as political "addicts". Until they want to be helped, not worth my time to argue with them. They arent trying to learn anything, they just get off crowing about Trumpism. I got no time for that bullshit. 

Esto. It's very easy to know what they're thinking, just venture over to DT every once in awhile. No need to personally associate with the lunatics.

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Esto. It's very easy to know what they're thinking, just venture over to DT every once in awhile. No need to personally associate with the lunatics.

I have all those motherfuckers on ignore.  Can only stand reading their bullshit talking points and tired gotcha quips.  CHICAGO! HILLARY! JOE BIDEN DEMENTIA! DON'T FAUCI MY STATE! 

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

you are nicer than me.  I would be daring his ass to get covid and put him at high risk venues.  I would happily pay the losers bet.  And then laugh when he ends up in the hospital.  There I would remind him not to take any non-FDA approved 20 year old medication.   

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

you are nicer than me.  I would be daring his ass to get covid and put him at high risk venues.  I would happily pay the losers bet.  And then laugh when he ends up in the hospital.  There I would remind him not to take any non-FDA approved 20 year old medication.   

You all should just tell them "look, President Trump ordered these vaccines to be created and distributed, because he wanted to make sure that Americans would survive the virus that China unleashed on us.  President Trump has asked people to take the vaccine.

If you do not trust President Trump's judgement, if you do not trust the vaccines that President Trump personally ordered created to fight the China virus, then you should stop pretending you are a Republican, turn in all of your MAGA gear, and get on Facebook and start telling people that you don't trust President Trump. If you don't tell people that you don't trust President Trump's judgement or actions, then I will happily do it for you."

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You all should just tell them "look, President Trump ordered these vaccines to be created and distributed, because he wanted to make sure that Americans would survive the virus that China unleashed on us.  President Trump has asked people to take the vaccine.

If you do not trust President Trump's judgement, if you do not trust the vaccines that President Trump personally ordered created to fight the China virus, then you should stop pretending you are a Republican, turn in all of your MAGA gear, and get on Facebook and start telling people that you don't trust President Trump. If you don't tell people that you don't trust President Trump's judgement or actions, then I will happily do it for you."

Sadly, this might be effective.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is how you do it. Then later, for dessert, toss in some Robt E Lee quote where he didn't think there should be Confederate statues.

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait, aren't the vaccines trump's doing?  Also, the "Biden has dementia" angle is so laughable.  The absolute last brain cell came up with that one.  

He messaged me later calling him “the Dementia in Chief” and said he’s an unprecedented liar andthe weakest president we’ve ever had. The fact these people believe every word Trump says is…..terrifying to say the least. 

18 minutes ago, Fletch said:

He messaged me later calling him “the Dementia in Chief” and said he’s an unprecedented liar andthe weakest president we’ve ever had. The fact these people believe every word Trump says is…..terrifying to say the least. 

Did you reply with, “Person, woman, man, camera, TV?”

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Tell him Biden numquam pronunciare mendacium /braveheart

but as for the bolded,

image.gif.13edda645a877caca02482053bc674be.gif

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Aaannnnndddd another one. Just unreal 

2D2CACC2-B9A0-4147-BDAE-D2869262D24F.jpeg

Your little texter friend is right about one thing, Biden is a loser--Trump had the biggest stain on his golf pants, and also was the biggest bunker bitch, and when one looks at the number of lies, I think Trump has him beat on that one, too. 30, 573 over four years by the fact checkers. C'mon man, catch up!

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Apostrophe mishap
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Sadly, this might be effective.

Nope. I tried it yesterday. 

403382219_whyunovaccine.png.3333599cfb9c75daa3436255055a0755.png

I'll spoiler the paraphrased response if you'd like to try guessing how it went. 

Spoiler

Said they lived through this before in 60s and 70s . Last few years are rewind of that. H1N1 vaccine was pulled after 25 deaths, but no one cares 10,000 people have died "from the jab". Why hysteria against unvaxxed? Vaxxed are supposedly protected. Says they have been lied to and gas lighted by the powers that be and have learned to do own research and make own decisions.  

I've been in their ear about every detail about covid since early January 2020. At every step, I've been weeks to months ahead of the media and the right wing disinformation machine on topics and went over them as accurately as I could. I've also been accurate on my predictions and found common ground on as much as I could, which is a lot, because there are a lot of things fucked up here. None of it has made a difference. 

Unfortunately, it's not a logic problem and they can't be convinced with logic. I don't honestly expect to breakthrough with this topic, but they matter to me and I'm in it, even though I know I can't win it. 

Theirs is an emotional reaction and we can't hope to compete with the hours of self-indoctrination these people are subjecting themselves to. They are addicts and a bunch of them are about to addict themselves to death. 

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

LOL, the next two texts I got after that exchange were also about Joe Biden and dementia. Must be the talking points going around right now. 

5 minutes ago, Pods said:

LOL, the next two texts I got after that exchange were also about Joe Biden and dementia. Must be the talking points going around right now. 

Biden's got dementia, Lincoln was the Original Ape, and US Grant was just a drunk. So think how bad off the guys they beat must have been.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I mean, we are just going to have to let people die. I don’t see how this gets any better. That includes my parents and both of my sisters and their families. Granted my parents are at the highest risk, but I’m prepared for them all to go. There isn’t anything changing their minds. I don’t think. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, Okie State said:

I have family who didn't think Trump ever lied... about anything I guess. I mean, he lied repeatedly...on a daily basis...about all kinds of dumb shit that didn't even make sense and nearly all of it was very easy to refute. Mind bottling.

And it started on the day of his inauguration. (I mean, he’s always been full of shit, I’m just talking about his presidency.) He claimed it didn’t rain. We saw the rain. We saw GWB struggling with his poncho. He said he had the largest inaugural crowd ever. We have the photos. Then Kellyanne Conway introduced the term “alternative facts” into the lexicon. Trump claimed on more than one occasion that his dad was born in Germany. He was born in the U.S. He lies as easily as you and I breathe. He lies about stupid, trivial shit that is easily disproven. He lies constantly. It’s just what he does.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Pods said:

Unfortunately, it's not a logic problem and they can't be convinced with logic. I don't honestly expect to breakthrough with this topic, but they matter to me and I'm in it, even though I know I can't win it. 

Theirs is an emotional reaction and we can't hope to compete with the hours of self-indoctrination these people are subjecting themselves to. They are addicts and a bunch of them are about to addict themselves to death. 

They sound like dinosaurs. 

Play this for them:

Spoiler

Edited by washparkhorn
because

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Your little texter friend is right about one thing, Biden is a loser--Trump had the biggest stain on his golf pants, and also was the biggest bunker bitch, and when one looks at the number of lies, I think Trump has him beat on that one, too. 30, 573 over four years by the fact checkers. C'mon man, catch up!

At least Biden hasn't worn his suit pants backwards yet either