UFOs spotted off Irish coast

F250

“It could be a crackhead” 

Damn, didn’t see Fudge earlier....

1 hour ago, Digdogger said:

Apparantly one of the airline crew was able to give a description of the pilot of the alien craft to the authorities, its pretty chilling, spoilered for obvious reasons.  The end may be near.

Reveal hidden contents

8436f806-2c5e-41fc-88ad-18584b8560b3-lar

Edited by Marshall_Lucky

Can y'all imagine if someone did show up here?  Talk about hysteria.  If they didn't come to conquer us, I'm still sure that someone would try and kill them and someone else would try and fuck one.  It's what we do as a species.

PS; The real fascinating thing to me will be whether they are a carbon based life or some other element, and also how they generated the power to get here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whitman said:

Can y'all imagine if someone did show up here?  Talk about hysteria.  If they didn't come to conquer us, I'm still sure that someone would try and kill them and someone else would try and fuck one.  It's what we do as a species.

Major plotlines of Mars Attacks!

1 hour ago, Whitman said:

In WV, it's likely both misfortunes could befall the same unlucky visitor.

i think pilots who fly internationally have put in enough air time to know the difference between magic space dust which have the ability to change vectors and ufos.

What could it have been?

Apostolos Christou, an astronomer from the Armagh Observatory and Planetarium, said what the pilots saw was probably a piece of dust entering the earth's atmosphere at very high speed.

"It was most likely what are commonly called shooting stars," he said.

"It appears the matter was extremely bright so it must have been quite a large piece of material.

"I cannot say from the pilots' description, but it could have been the size of a walnut or an apple."

Image copyrightGETTY IMAGESShooting star

The astronomer said November tended to be a very busy month for such activity.

"It also appears there were bits coming off the object and flying past the aeroplane, that is also what you would expect if it was a particularly large rock from space hitting the atmosphere, it would tend to fragment."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, texhorn said:

Weather balloon. Nothing to see here, folks.

All right, Beatrice, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, MillerEP said:

You know the article is bullshit because

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

Trump wouldn't keep anything like this quiet. /no CR

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1