--> Jump to content

Tucker Carlson Tonight


atomheartbevo

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Never raised his voice. Never got in his face. Never threatened physical violence. Just matter-of-factly told him what a worthless, waste of space he is.

Get fucked Fox

I still don’t think this was far enough, but good on him for staying out of handcuffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Never raised his voice. Never got in his face. Never threatened physical violence. Just matter-of-factly told him what a worthless, waste of space he is.

Get fucked Fox

Yeah I thought he was very calm, especially when Tucker started to put his hand lightly in his chest.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

DF3BCF8B-F743-49A5-BC7C-8F960C13FE54.jpeg

Grift or not if Fox News viewers can listen to someone espousing progressive policies like M4A I'm for it. If Dems actually fought for progressive policies people wouldn't have to go on Tucker fucking Carlson to get their message out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lmao said:

Grift or not if Fox News viewers can listen to someone espousing progressive policies like M4A I'm for it. If Dems actually fought for progressive policies people wouldn't have to go on Tucker fucking Carlson to get their message out. 

I kinda agree, but Jimmy Dore is a fucking knob.  His grift is perpetual contrarianism.  You could agree with 98% of the shit that comes out of that jabbering hole under his frenzied eyes and the remaining 2% would make you his mortal enemy.  I hope Glen Greenwald sneaks his fist inside of him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

What are you implying here?

He said Montanans dont live in a FoxNews silo.  I know that they do. I see it all day every day.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Burt said:

He said Montanans dont live in a FoxNews silo.  I know that they do. I see it all day every day.  


he should be very worried about being harassed in montana 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chooky said:

I kinda agree, but Jimmy Dore is a fucking knob.  His grift is perpetual contrarianism.  You could agree with 98% of the shit that comes out of that jabbering hole under his frenzied eyes and the remaining 2% would make you his mortal enemy.  I hope Glen Greenwald sneaks his fist inside of him. 

 

curb big opening.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lmao said:

Grift or not if Fox News viewers can listen to someone espousing progressive policies like M4A I'm for it. If Dems actually fought for progressive policies people wouldn't have to go on Tucker fucking Carlson to get their message out. 

I know right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


If Dems actually fought for progressive policies people wouldn't have to go on Tucker fucking Carlson to get their message out. 

Because Fox News would report that Dems were fighting for progressive policies?

giphy.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, NWBuck said:

I concur- but I think that the issue here comes back to "masking". No one should have known who the enemy (monitored person) was talking to in the reports or documentation (If I remember all of the "un-masking" posts from the Mueller investigation and so forth).

This is an interesting thought... perhaps the way Tucker was "unmasked" was that the intermediary told him "Hey, they're monitoring us". So, he wasn't truly unmasked until he did so himself on his program.

Well, nice to see that this has been proven false that Tucker "unmasked himself". The NSA released a statement that in fact he was unmasked by the Government.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Question for you lawyers: is this something Faucci could sue Tucker over?

Fox's lawyer's out front shoulda told you that Tucker is an entertainer.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 8:50 PM, Chooky said:

I kinda agree, but Jimmy Dore is a fucking knob.  His grift is perpetual contrarianism.  You could agree with 98% of the shit that comes out of that jabbering hole under his frenzied eyes and the remaining 2% would make you his mortal enemy.  I hope Glen Greenwald sneaks his fist inside of him. 

He's had the same views since he was on the Young Turks. Universal healthcare, end the wars, end the drug war, end corporate welfare, end the prison industrial complex, etc. There isn't a party that legitimately wants to implement any of that for the most part. But yeah he's a dick & his rants & petty twitter beefs/gossip are beyond tiresome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Tucker Carlson should be hung by his balls 
Torn into pieces and smashed into walls 
 

 

The irony is that Tucker is more of a fascist believer than Orban is. I posted something similar on the other FOX thread. What Americans and Westerners really have a hard time grasping—- the corruption IS the ideology and the fascism is incidental. Not the other way around.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wonder if he's being tagged as a foreign agent now. would be funny if he got arrested when he arrived. maybe not jailed, but interrogated for a few hours/days. then again, that would become a new cross to bear for him and aggrieved  audience

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

 

They say choose the devil you know. It’s apt Tucker replaced Bill O’Reilly. O’Reilly was a shouty law and order boomer blowhard who didn’t want to fix anything but just wanted the country frozen in the imaginary rose-tinted moment in time he imagined best.

Tucker’s his sneering edge lord successor who isn’t conservative at all- he just wants to lead the country to a dark new place we’ve never thought about going before. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tucker says America should be more like Hungary, a country which has used its democratic template to undo democracy there.

He’s bad mouthing America and his people are eating it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mercifully, there is no need to speculate. “I had dinner with Tucker last night in Budapest,” Dreher wrote in an American Conservative post published Wednesday. “We talked about why American conservatives should be interested in Hungary. We agreed that it is an example of a country where—unlike our own—conservatives have successfully fought against wokeness and other aspects of the liberal globalist agenda.” In a separate interview published in the Hungarian Conservative, Dreher—who claimed academics were freer in Orbán’s Hungary than Biden’s America—said, “If Donald Trump had had even half the intelligence and the focus of Viktor Orbán, America would be a very different place.” Maybe in the future, Dreher pontificated, “we will be able to put forward … a presidential candidate who is more like Orbán than Trump.

With Trump out of office, Orbán—who among other things has raised subsidies for families and banned the teaching of gender studies in Hungarian universities—has become a lodestar for conservatives like Dreher and now, apparently, Carlson. “For Western conservatives of a religious and/or nationalist bent, Orbán is the leader they wish Donald Trump could be,” Vox’s Zack Beauchamp has rightly observed: “smart, politically savvy, and genuinely devoted to their ideals. Hungary is, for them … proof of concept that their ideas could make the United States a better place.”

For its part, the Hungarian government has invested in sympathetic foundations and institutes in a bid to foster conservative thought and allies. The Hungarian Conservative, a bimonthly English-language journal, is published by the Batthyány Lajos Foundation, which, in 2019, received about $12 million from the state. Named as an editor at large of the Hungarian Conservative is John O’Sullivan, president of the Danube Institute, which “has received funding from the Batthyanyi Foundation, which itself gets money from the Hungarian government,” as O’Sullivan himself confessed in National Review. Orbán’s latest project is Mathias Corvinus Collegium, a private foundation granted $1.7 billion in government funds and tasked with training a future conservative elite. MCC is running the festival at which Carlson is due to speak this weekend.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/tucker-carlson-hungary-viktor-orban.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Mercifully, there is no need to speculate. “I had dinner with Tucker last night in Budapest,” Dreher wrote in an American Conservative post published Wednesday. “We talked about why American conservatives should be interested in Hungary. We agreed that it is an example of a country where—unlike our own—conservatives have successfully fought against wokeness and other aspects of the liberal globalist agenda.” In a separate interview published in the Hungarian Conservative, Dreher—who claimed academics were freer in Orbán’s Hungary than Biden’s America—said, “If Donald Trump had had even half the intelligence and the focus of Viktor Orbán, America would be a very different place.” Maybe in the future, Dreher pontificated, “we will be able to put forward … a presidential candidate who is more like Orbán than Trump.

With Trump out of office, Orbán—who among other things has raised subsidies for families and banned the teaching of gender studies in Hungarian universities—has become a lodestar for conservatives like Dreher and now, apparently, Carlson. “For Western conservatives of a religious and/or nationalist bent, Orbán is the leader they wish Donald Trump could be,” Vox’s Zack Beauchamp has rightly observed: “smart, politically savvy, and genuinely devoted to their ideals. Hungary is, for them … proof of concept that their ideas could make the United States a better place.”

For its part, the Hungarian government has invested in sympathetic foundations and institutes in a bid to foster conservative thought and allies. The Hungarian Conservative, a bimonthly English-language journal, is published by the Batthyány Lajos Foundation, which, in 2019, received about $12 million from the state. Named as an editor at large of the Hungarian Conservative is John O’Sullivan, president of the Danube Institute, which “has received funding from the Batthyanyi Foundation, which itself gets money from the Hungarian government,” as O’Sullivan himself confessed in National Review. Orbán’s latest project is Mathias Corvinus Collegium, a private foundation granted $1.7 billion in government funds and tasked with training a future conservative elite. MCC is running the festival at which Carlson is due to speak this weekend.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/tucker-carlson-hungary-viktor-orban.html

giphy.gif

  • Rage+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Do you think the people who are picking up what Tucker is putting down understand that Orban rules by decree?

I think most of Tucker's audience think Orban is a new dessert option at Cheesecake Factory.  Or at best, a very high-speed motorway in Hungary.  

"Man, I tell you what.  I take my Dodge Challenger out on the Buccepest's Orban.  I get up to 180mph...no problem.  Or whatever the queer as metric deal is with that kinda speed."  

We may have to come to terms with the fact that the people we're talking about aren't all that intelligent.  

Edited by Lobo
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...