27 year old dating an 18 year old

30 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Nah I'm Mexican too.

Like, Mexican as in you have a CURP? Or some of your ancestors were from Mexico Mexican?

Prolly doesn't matter. If you're from the US you got that Richie Rich thing going on.

I do the same thing with Scottish. "Oh I'm Scottish." My ass has never been to Scotland. Anyway, I'd rather date a Mexican girl than some belligerent scone-spitting Pictish witch of a Scottish chick. Unless somebody posts a hot nekkid pic.

The no papers thing could be troublesome. My brother in law married my wife's sister after he knocked her up six years ago. He was on a student visa and overstayed it because of said knocking up. He was supposed to get his green card like two years ago, but the current administration and probably other factors have pushed that out and hopefully he will get them this summer so he can go home and see his family. As it is now his wife has to take their kids down there so the abuela can see them.

And the fertility of Mexican women at least for the first baby cannot be overstated. It's a pretty accurate stereotype. So is the whole throwing plates on the ground anger thing, at least in my experience. But the food is good.

10 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Yeah I know that he prematurely ejaculates at strip clubs when a dance so much as glances at him.

I remember that one. As I recall, he also has an issue with an undersized foreskin and his helmet has never seen the light of day because it's wrapped too tight.

He has a real strong Chad Briscoe vibe but I really want Jersey Man to be real.

Do what you want but since you asked I wouldn’t have wanted a relationship with an 18 year old when I was 27.  I’m sure you will be a hit at her friends’ parties because you can buy the beer and liquor for everyone.   Not to mention that an 18 year has no idea what they want in life so the drama level would be off the charts. 

I'm not judging the OP.  I had a dalliance with a 19 year old at the age of 30.  Neither of us took it as more than casual sex.

This thread reminds me of the late night commercials on Comedy Central for the "We are 18" phone sex lines.  Like seriously, who would call those even if you were desperate and wanted to talk to a woman.  What the fuck would a random 18 year old have to say to me that's interesting?  What's the warm up conversation like?  Is she going to talk about what happened in her freshman English class that day?  I've forgotten more about sex than any 18 year old girl knows about it.  Where are the "We are 30" phone sex commercials?

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 1

I dated a 19-20 year old after I got divorced. I was almost 30 at the time. It was fun, but nothing more than that. I had a career, new house and she still lived with her parents. Her pussy tasted like unicorns and rainbows so she had that going for her.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

So either she's really mature or you're really immature.  I can't imagine having any kind of sustained conversation with an 18 year old girl.  

Did you got to prom with her?  Just think of how stupid that sounds that it's a legit question.

napoleondynamite.jpg

On 5/25/2019 at 5:36 AM, F250 said:

I remember that one. As I recall, he also has an issue with an undersized foreskin and his helmet has never seen the light of day because it's wrapped too tight.

He has a real strong Chad Briscoe vibe but I really want Jersey Man to be real.

imgur

Buddy of mine divorced at 33 and immediately hooks up with a 22-23 yo. He was doing the bar tours with her 3-4 nights a week and she humped him dry, which was a good slump buster for him.  He only lasted 3 weeks with her, said he had a business to run and he couldn't handle the late night partying and as NG Eddie said she had no clue what she wanted in life other than the next night out.

Buddy of mine divorced at 33 and immediately hooks up with a 22-23 yo. He was doing the bar tours with her 3-4 nights a week and she humped him dry, which was a good slump buster for him.  He only lasted 3 weeks with her, said he had a business to run and he couldn't handle the late night partying and as NG Eddie said she had no clue what she wanted in life other than the next night out.

Are there any divorcees here that didn’t immediately go for 10 years younger immediately upon divorce.

Yeah, a few years ago my best drinking buddy (a fucking mexican that has since been deported and I miss him every day) hooked up with a girl 25 years younger than us. 

What a fucking pain in the ass.  If there was a shitty bar/nightclub, she wanted to go.  If it was shitty music, she liked listening to it.  Shitty restaurants, shitty drinks, etc.  She was super cute, and had a rocking body, but there was no fucking way that I could have tolerated that bullshit.  Fuck the trendy restaurants, I like to eat at GOOD restaurants. Same with bars, etc.   

They lasted about 90 days and got burned out on each other.  He lasted about 88 days longer than I would have.  

The younger they are, bigger the age gap. There is a significant difference between (27 vs 18) and (37 vs 28). Heck, I dated a 21 year old when I was 17 for over 2 years. It was a great until we realized we really both were at different stages in life. It was a huge age gap and it didn’t surface for a couple of years.

From my experience, here is my assessment :

Probability of something bad happening in your situation is high.

Probability of a long term healthy and stable relationship is low.

Probability of something in between is well, in between

On 5/24/2019 at 11:44 AM, Jersey Man10 said:

Is this frowned upon? I started dating this 18 year old Mexican chick and things have been going great so far. I've just been put off by the age difference. It makes me feel like a creeper and I feel guilty at times. But she's pretty awesome and mature for her age. Her family and I get along well.

Also another thing, she doesn't have papers. (Yes she speaks English)

Sooooo... how do I go about this? Call it off? Keep things moving and see where we stand in a few years? If we happen to want to get married is a marriage license even possible?

Sorry I'm just in a confused state right now and am probably overthinking this.

On 5/24/2019 at 1:52 PM, RDCanecutter said:

1. . Are you white? They want White Mexican grandchildren just like they see on Televisa.

I just saw this part of your quote.  LMAO thinking back to the day....

I'm a white boy who grew up in the 70's and 80's down in the McAllen area and this is kind of true.    Now back then, the Valley actually had a larger anglo population than it does now as a percentage,  so it's not like their wasn't any white chics around to hook up with.   I think some would be surprised at the numbers at some high schools.   I dated mainly Mexican/ American chics or who knows, maybe some who weren't American but still legal???  Or maybe even illegal?   None the less, the moms treated you real well in most cases (no I didn't go there with any) because many of them were first generation themselves from Mexico and saw most of the white folks down there as being rich which means that would be a ticket for their daughters out of the situation they were in or would assure they would never get into that situation.   However I was hardly "rich" in the definition of the word, more like typical middle class of that era.  

The other thing as horny teen back then,  it was fun to go to South Padre Island and see this light toned chic with colored eyes  and go up to her and get a full response in Spanish.    Yep, that was the money people from Monterrey and other part of Mexico who own a lot of Real Estate on Padre.  Same could be said about the Mall in McAllen with seeing all these anglo looking people speaking Spanish.  Those chics were very good looking  for sure.  But if they were with their parents,  you didn't even approach them because the dad looked like El Chapo and the mom looked like Rene Zellwegers character on What/IF on Netflix.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Mexican chicks are fertile as fuck. Be very careful.
Con cuidado buey

They aren’t any more fertile than any other ethnicity, the vast majority are just philosophically opposed to certain measures that can be taken to prevent pregnancy.

16 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I'm a white boy who grew up in the 70's and 80's down in the McAllen area and this is kind of true.    Now back then, the Valley actually had a larger anglo population than it does now as a percentage,  so it's not like their wasn't any white chics around to hook up with.   I think some would be surprised at the numbers at some high schools.   I dated mainly Mexican/ American chics or who knows, maybe some who weren't American but still legal???  Or maybe even illegal?   None the less, the moms treated you real well in most cases (no I didn't go there with any) because many of them were first generation themselves from Mexico and saw most of the white folks down there as being rich which means that would be a ticket for their daughters out of the situation they were in or would assure they would never get into that situation.   However I was hardly "rich" in the definition of the word, more like typical middle class of that era.  

The other thing as horny teen back then,  it was fun to go to South Padre Island and see this light toned chic with colored eyes  and go up to her and get a full response in Spanish.    Yep, that was the money people from Monterrey and other part of Mexico who own a lot of Real Estate on Padre.  Same could be said about the Mall in McAllen with seeing all these anglo looking people speaking Spanish.  Those chics were very good looking  for sure.  But if they were with their parents,  you didn't even approach them because the dad looked like El Chapo and the mom looked like Rene Zellwegers character on What/IF on Netflix.  

Nothing’s changed, less Anglo people in the valley but the rich Mexican nationals still run south padre and McAllen mall.

• Fuck You 1

21 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Es la verdad

5 hours ago, Walte464 said:

Nothing’s changed, less Anglo people in the valley but the rich Mexican nationals still run south padre and McAllen mall.

Indeed.   Back then I felt sorry for anyone who worked retail at that mall.   The  rich Mexican nationals expected a store clerk to treat them like royalty and wait on them first and get rude and vocal about it if they had to wait for one of us little people from this side of the river.

They really like the outlet malls in San Marcos too.  But from observation they are little more reserved up there vs McAllen for the fact I guess they realize their are some rich Americans and other nationals who are their equal or more spending money .

Edited by Nueces River Rat