ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

Let Bevo give the pregame speech. He'll walk in.  Stare at everybody. Somebody conjure up DKR "We're ready". And walk out.  

Horns by 50

*Players run out*

*They've been transformed from longhorns by Ricky and Earl into hideous nightmare fuel man/horn hybrids*

Screenshot_20221112-091738.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

They just said last time Texas beat a top 5 team in Austin was 99?  Wasn’t Ohio state top 5 when we beat them here?

That was in the Shoe. We lost on the return game in 06 with Baby Colt. Was Mizzou in 08 not a top 5 team?

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

They just said last time Texas beat a top 5 team in Austin was 99?  Wasn’t Ohio state top 5 when we beat them here?

Yes!  Same season that Vercrent Yourng won the Thighsman trophy and we beat the California School for the Mentally Unwell for the NCAA pickle ball championship. 

Edited by hookemATL

Pollack doesn't trust Texas. Just like he doesn't trust himself alone in a room full of fatty foods. 

I mean, he is right based on everything the body work to this point.

That said, if I’m Sark, I’m playing a clip of that in a locker room. Simple message: This was broadcast on national TV from our own campus. What are we going to do about it?
  • Like 2

I mean, he is right based on everything the body work to this point.

That said, if I’m Sark, I’m playing a clip of that in a locker room. Simple message: This was broadcast on national TV from our own campus. What are we going to do about it?

Trust your QB against a 9 man front, celebrate, prep for Baylor.
  • Hook 'Em 1