ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

13 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Desmond just asked what the scoop of white stuff on top of the apple pie was. The server was like “Uh, vanilla ice cream”.

Jesus fucking Christ you moron.

Maybe he was hoping it was an 8 ball?

He was double checking to make sure it was not swine.

Screenshot_20230905-155155_kindlephoto-17758894.png.38f43b1743891bd284cf6b6b707f2cba.png

I mean, the last thing I saw on ESPN and College GameDay was four students juggling Oreos on their faces. Seriously. That’s why I flipped over to begin with, and I haven’t gone back yet.

Honestly, I probably won’t. Let’s all make the leap together.

Everyone hates the new College GameDay song

Glowing reviews! Whoof. Those reviews worse than the Indiana Jones ones from earlier this summer. Rotten Tomatoes at least saved that one. Not sure the Tomatometer’s gonna be able to save this one, though.

Anyway, for those who missed it, ESPN and Big & Rich “parted ways” last week, which shocked everyone. The Saturday anthem from iconic country duo has become a college football staple for two decades now. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?

Wrong!

Now, why did they split? Who knows. Big & Rich won’t say and neither will ESPN. Some think politics are involved. Jon Rich ain’t liberal, you know.

But, alas, here we are. A new College Gameday intro that’s the same as the last one, except worse.

Good start to the new year!

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Screenshot_20230905-155155_kindlephoto-17758894.png.38f43b1743891bd284cf6b6b707f2cba.png

I mean, the last thing I saw on ESPN and College GameDay was four students juggling Oreos on their faces. Seriously. That’s why I flipped over to begin with, and I haven’t gone back yet.

Glowing reviews! Whoof. Those reviews worse than the Indiana Jones ones from earlier this summer. Rotten Tomatoes at least saved that one. Not sure the Tomatometer’s gonna be able to save this one, though.

Anyway, for those who missed it, ESPN and Big & Rich “parted ways” last week, which shocked everyone. The Saturday anthem from iconic country duo has become a college football staple for two decades now. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?

Wrong!

Now, why did they split? Who knows. Big & Rich won’t say and neither will ESPN. Some think politics are involved. Jon Rich ain’t liberal, you know.

But, alas, here we are. A new College Gameday intro that’s the same as the last one, except worse.

The only thing good about the new intro is 7 clips of Texas and only 1 of aggy. 

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Wrong!

Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

I usually skip both shows unless Texas is one of the featured teams (like this Saturday in Tuscaloosa).

Enjoy my Saturday morning doing something else and then tune in for CFB games starting around 11am CT.  

This. Both shows are a waste of time. 

• Like 1