ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

Regarding the intro...it looks like I'll take you there or whatever that was Saturday was a one off:

The College GameDay theme song is remaining the same, but it will now be performed by an entirely new lineup of country music stars. Darius Rucker, Lainey Wilson and The Cadillac Three will now be performing 'Comin' To Your City' for the 2023 college football season and beyond

27 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh man, John Rich doesn't even get royalties over the cover.  Man that guy fucked up big time.  

Yeah, I guess ESPN/Disney owns GameDay's song rights...

"A version of "Comin' to Your City" is used as the theme song for ESPN's College GameDay, but the ESPN version has references to several college football teams in the lyrics which do not appear in the original song."

16 hours ago, Hozz said:

Regarding the intro...it looks like I'll take you there or whatever that was Saturday was a one off:

The College GameDay theme song is remaining the same, but it will now be performed by an entirely new lineup of country music stars. Darius Rucker, Lainey Wilson and The Cadillac Three will now be performing 'Comin' To Your City' for the 2023 college football season and beyond

They must have had a meeting on how could we make this worse than ever.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, WBT said:

This story makes no sense.  The guy was going to be the starting left tackle and the coach couldn't find a scholarship?

No shit, another dude had to give up his scholarship to give it to this guy. And then they said he had to get a $25K Loan to cover tuition. I smell a go fund me incoming.

17 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Stanford Steve is a huge improvement over bear on the picks.  I still can’t believe y’all prefer to watch Lienart, Meyer and dbag Quinn over Gameday.  

As soon as I have to listen to 5 minutes of that colossal fucking douchebag McAfee, I am forced to find another supplier of college football pregame. That dude makes Brady Quinn look relatively suave in comparison. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1