Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

30 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I feel y’all, just know that Nahlin’s info is an amalgamation of all the other IT staffers. Gerry is of course the goat, wells and cook are great and frankly Bobby Burton is one of the best things that has happened to Texas football for reasons that may never be appreciated properly

I'm hoping this recession will cause a 995 consolidation where Bobby and Gerry are joined by Hudson and Roach is their intern. Paul W. remains as a contribuitor discussing football only, his workout & other sport opinion rights get taken away. The bimbo remains as producer as long as she keeps the tits showing. 

35 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I feel y’all, just know that Nahlin’s info is an amalgamation of all the other IT staffers. Gerry is of course the goat, wells and cook are great and frankly Bobby Burton is one of the best things that has happened to Texas football for reasons that may never be appreciated properly

No one at IT is worse than Ian Boyd, but Joe Cook is close. Wells, Nahlin, Gerry, and the godfather are fine.

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I'm hoping this recession will cause a 995 consolidation where Bobby and Gerry are joined by Hudson and Roach is their intern. Paul W. remains as a contribuitor discussing football only, his workout & other sport opinion rights get taken away. The bimbo remains as producer as long as she keeps the tits showing. 

All Roach wants to do is be Stepp's buddy at DCTF. Dude has virtually zero interest in football between TXHSFB and the Buffalo Bills.

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Deej said:

Just don't expect your Burnt Ends cup promptly. 

27 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

@immamac Has them now and they ain’t my problem lol also we should probably podcast and do that whole dinner thing…saving UT footballs NIL program may have gotten in the way I guess, I’m ready to do hood rat shit with my friends

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I think so - not sure if some of them have already announced though

Kinda reads like, “Be on the lookout for four.” Seems like we’re waiting on at least that many. I really can’t keep up anymore. Not if I expect to be employed next week. 

• Haha 1

Pretty sure Banks is just tweeting out every time a prospect decides to announce

x1 Hook Em - 6/27 3:01PM - Derek Williams Jr commits at 5:51PM

x2 Hook Em - 6/27 6:04PM - Billy Walton III commits at 2:01PM the next day

x3 Hook Em - 6/28 3:06PM - Johntay Cook commits at 12:50PM the next day

x4 Hook Em - 6/29 10:00PM - ???

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Kinda reads like, “Be on the lookout for four.” Seems like we’re waiting on at least that many. I really can’t keep up anymore. Not if I expect to be employed next week. 

I just started a new position. I’m in my second week. I’m thinking they won’t fire me this early in my tenure. Right? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Pretty sure Banks is just tweeting out every time a prospect decides to announce

x1 Hook Em - 6/27 3:01PM - Derek Williams Jr commits at 5:51PM

x2 Hook Em - 6/27 6:04PM - Billy Walton III commits at 2:01PM the next day

x3 Hook Em - 6/28 3:06PM - Johntay Cook commits at 12:50PM the next day

x4 Hook Em - 6/29 10:00PM - ???

Thanks for cracking the code. I’m guessing Muhammad tomorrow.