Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Sir Ulrich said:

Yeah pretty over the top but he was the first one to even mention Urbans name after the OU game. 

He also said it was a done deal. Got grilled on 247. Didn't show his face all week and decided to finally speak up after CDC. Put me in the camp of him being the shittiest "insider" of all. 

Not to mention it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Urban would be a target.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Yeah pretty over the top but he was the first one to even mention Urbans name after the OU game. 

Urban has been on people’s minds long before the OU game. Logically thinking, what one thing could urban have wanted that CDC and Hartzell just decided they didn’t want to give him. After promising facility upgrades, 12 million, and meeting promise after promise, they just decided to break things off at the end? I have a hard time believing that.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

That's cool & all, but even I heard BMDs were going after Urban before Texas - ou sucks, and I'm nobody in all of this. He's likely just as big of a nobody as I am.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Urban has been on people’s minds long before the OU game. Logically thinking, what one thing could urban have wanted that CDC and Hartzell just decided they didn’t want to give him. After promising facility upgrades, 12 million, and meeting promise after promise, they just decided to break things off at the end? I have a hard time believing that.

Nothing because that post is entirely made up fiction.

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

AAD for football perhaps, but that guy is full of shit. CDC isn't returning calls from donors, but he's taking calls from Chip Brown? That's all kinds of bullshit.

• Like 2

I think it's sort of funny that so many of you guys thought we would toss away $25+ million on ... a new girlfriend.

Bottom line it's the right decision if you are smart and have some life experience.   I actually expect a pretty damn good year next year.  

But please, if you are home alone, and want to whine and whine and whine. Please feel free to do so.  But as somebody who has built several winning teams this gives us the very best chance at success next year.  Those that want a "new girlfriend" at this point, honestly either are not good evaluators of the available talent, haven't had a lot of girlfriends, and/or don't grasp the disruption of change for the sake of change. IF you fucked a lot of bitches... you know sometimes the bitch you know is a shit ton better than the new bitch you don't know.

flame away, but this was the right choice.  AND YES.... YOUR FUCKING WHINING AT THIS POINT DOES NOT HELP OUR FOOTBALL TEAM.

tenor.gif

Edited by horn4life
  • Fuck You 9

32 minutes ago, troph said:

You’re having back door sex all wrong. With lube it’s ah-mazing!

31 minutes ago, troph said:

dp

31 minutes ago, troph said:

jesus

30 minutes ago, troph said:

ugh

Quite the roller-coaster of sentiments, there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, horn4life said:

I think it's sort of funny that so many of you guys thought we would is away $25+ million on ... a new girlfriend.

Bottom line it's the right decision if you are smart and have some life experience.   I actually expect a pretty damn good year next year.  

But please, if you are home alone, and want to whine and whine and whine. Please feel free to do so.  But as somebody who has built several winning teams this gives us the very best chance at success next year.  Those that want a "new girlfriend" at this point, honestly either are not good evaluators of the available talent, haven't had a lot of girlfriends, and/or don't grasp the disruption of change for the sake of change. IF you fucked a lot of bitches... you know sometimes the bitch you know is a shit ton better than the new bitch you don't know.

flame away, but this was the right choice.  AND YES.... YOUR FUCKING WHINING AT THIS POINT DOES NOT HELP OUR FOOTBALL TEAM.

So ... you really think CDC's statement means TH will be the coach when the Horns lace 'em up against Louisiana? 
That's adorable.

2 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I think it's sort of funny that so many of you guys thought we would toss away $25+ million on ... a new girlfriend.

tenor.gif

Well, the bitch comparison for TH is apropos. Nice tits, btw

3 minutes ago, horn4life said:

It is the right decision if you foolishly put yourself in a terrible situation.

I expected a pretty damn good year this year. That didn't work out for me so well. But surely some day we will get another one right?

Though maybe I should qualify: what exactly do you consider a pretty damn good year?

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What the fuck is there to update? I told you what was going to happen, it happened, and then more of what I told you would happen happened, and you’re in the thick of it. Pull yourself together. 

I just want to clarify that when AAS reports that: "Del Conte later confirmed in a phone call with the American-Statesman that his statement means Herman will be UT's coach in 2021. A second UT source confirmed this as well. "

you stand by your statement it's bullshit and one of them (CDC or the AAS) is lying?  I want to believe, but this entire thread has been full on conspiracy-theory nonsense.  

1 minute ago, bschoolprof said:

I just want to clarify that when AAS reports that: "Del Conte later confirmed in a phone call with the American-Statesman that his statement means Herman will be UT's coach in 2021. A second UT source confirmed this as well. "

you stand by your statement it's bullshit and one of them (CDC or the AAS) is lying?  I want to believe, but this entire thread has been full on conspiracy-theory nonsense.  

2021 is three weeks away.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Which AAS reporter and UT "source" confirmed Herman will be back next season?

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Sorry to keep parsing words here, but “Herman will be UT’s coach in 2021” could still mean he gets canned in January. Why say he is going to be doing an evaluation after the season is over if you’ve already decided on the result?

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Getting my night shift energy on. Sun is down. It’s time to roll! 

FC5C5460-E4D5-4847-95A3-34C888082909.gif

Yep. Time to flush all the overreacting-&-running-around-with-our-hair-on-fire  Day Shift SDE. We got this shit. Y'all day shifters can run home, turn off all the lights, close the blinds and cry yourselves to sleep.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

It’s not a good look period. I doubt this guy knows shit. He’s probably a friend of an acquaintance of someone who has power. Regardless, we as a fan base look incredibly stupid because of people like this guy. If you have money and power, shut up. If you don’t, shut up. We just need to shut the fuck up. We need to post gifs. And not steal them @PassiveAggressiveCoach

I didn't steal it. It was posted here last night. It was funny as hell. Timing to post it again after the announcement is perfect. Only person who can post gifs is the person who made it? GTFO of here. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

6 minutes ago, horn4life said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea well what about $500? I’ve put together a very strongly worded letter for cdc sent certified mail.

Holy shit... this actually cracks me up.  I can't decide which I am laughing at more.the $500? The certainly your $500 has some meaning, or the fact you think either is of the level to involve certified mail.  I think "certified mail" made me laugh hardest.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Getting my night shift energy on. Sun is down. It’s time to roll! 

FC5C5460-E4D5-4847-95A3-34C888082909.gif

The night shift should do a table read of the Wolf of Wall Street.  Reading the posts in the thread after the sun sets for some reason reminds me of that movie.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic