Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, Getafix said:

On the Pac-12 pregame, Urban said the staff guy who brought his big noon trophy (best game picker on the show) was "well compensated" .... 

and then added how: "It's called Buckeye gear."

He's giving away his Buckeye gear!!!!

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀   
 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀   
👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀  👀   👀   

image.png

No Way Wtf GIF by Redfield Records

20 minutes ago, Getafix said:

On the Pac-12 pregame, Urban said the staff guy who brought his big noon trophy (best game picker on the show) was "well compensated" .... 

and then added how: "It's called Buckeye gear."

He's giving away his Buckeye gear!!!!

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀  👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀    👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀  👀   👀   

I’m lost here.

Herb Hand still having a job says one of 2 things.  
Mensa is gone and he knows it.  

or

Mensa is even less competent than he comes across and should be fired immediately.  

Either way he could at least pretend to do his fucking job.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

To expound on this a little more - 

Kelly has seen both Elko and Lea leave for more money in the last few years - yes Lea took a HC job but its possible he might have waited another year for a better opportunity if ND was willing to pay more.  Allegedly the support staff at ND in numbers and dollars isn't near what is being spent at places like Ohio or Alabama.

While ND does recruit well nationally it would be a hell of a lot easier to have a local talent base to pull from.  Also Kelly wouldn't have to worry about any of the academic restrictions ND athletic enrollments.

All of this, and ND being overwhelmed by more talented teams in the playoffs, might lead Kelly to believe that if he wants to win a title he may need to move on to another school.

Well, all of that, and the ridiculous dollars Texas might be willing to throw at its very experienced and successful Plan B.

I think you guys are wanting the wrong Kelly, the guy at UCLA is the one used to paying off Texas players.

• Like 1

Herb Hand still having a job says one of 2 things.  
Mensa is gone and he knows it.  

or
Mensa is even less competent than he comes across and should be fired immediately.  

Either way he could at least pretend to do his fucking job.  
This is actually quite true.

You can rationalize Tom keeping his job, but no way in hell can you rationalize hand keeping his. So why isn't he fired? Nsd is done, so if we were afraid of losing his recruits (haha!) that window has closed.

This is actually one of the more compelling indicators that Tom is gone no matter what. If he wasn't, Hand should already be fired.

Very interesting.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I remember Nahlin saying in November that there was a single off-the-field incident that happened involving Herman that lost him whatever remaining support he had in Belmont. Nahlin also said he would keep it under wraps until Herman's fate was sealed. Have IT reported what that incident was or are they bullshitting?

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

You can rationalize Tom keeping his job, but no way in hell can you rationalize hand keeping his. So why isn't he fired? Nsd is done, so if we were afraid of losing his recruits (haha!) that window has closed.

This is actually one of the more compelling indicators that Tom is gone no matter what. If he wasn't, Hand should already be fired.

Very interesting.

C'mon son. Our next OL is still at his current job. We have to wait until their championship run is over. We don't want to interrupt /make him burn bridges. We are way to classy for that.

23 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

I remember Nahlin saying in November that there was a single off-the-field incident that happened involving Herman that lost him whatever remaining support he had in Belmont. Nahlin also said he would keep it under wraps until Herman's fate was sealed. Have IT reported what that incident was or are they bullshitting?

Wait, I thought that keeping things under wraps for the department violated journalistic integrity or some shitasmuch? Fucking 995ers. 

25 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Feel pretty certain it was the airplane incident.  My understanding is that it was even worse than what has been described here.

29 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Very interesting.

Well, somebody has to coach up our OL for the Cheez It Bowl

26 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Very interesting.

Hand could have been fired six months ago and OL recruiting would have been no worse on NSD1. It's that pathetic. It would have made no impact. This just reflects on Herman as the position vacant would have the same results.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Michael Knight said:

I want cherry picking, he was on the hot seat after going to the championship game because people hate him and he lost alot of games. He fixed the losses I doubt he's fixed being an asshole

A winning asshole is quite more tolerable than a losing asshole. Most winning coaches are assholes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I want cherry picking, he was on the hot seat after going to the championship game because people hate him and he lost alot of games. He fixed the losses I doubt he's fixed being an asshole

He’s literally about to have the most wins of any coach in that schools history. It’s just that he has run into Clemson/Alabama era of dominance. 

5 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Yet our loser coach is a condescending know it all asshole. Fuck off pussy. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Any thoughts on who Kelly would want as coordinators? Word on the ND board was tha Elko may not be super happy at a&m and how they should try and bring him back. Would also be hilarious to see the aggy meltdown. Somebody like that and Yurchich or Longo would be fun. 

Has it been determined whether Yurcich called the Kansas State game? Well, and was Herman calling most of the other games?