Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

45 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He will run in the 4.4's.

Its not just the players that have inflated the value of themselves, the fans obviously fall into this as well. I still laugh at the lengthy discussion had on this board on if Collin Johnson was going to be a first or second round pick. 

Off topic (lmao): so my job is remote and I reach out to people in healthcare. Anyway this contact’s last name is...

Schnittger

umm so ya. This seems like a hate crime. 

Urban or Bust mofos! Plan B Options dwindling even more. But who needs Plan B when you have Urban? 

Bring that man to Texas!

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Off topic (lmao): so my job is remote and I reach out to people in healthcare. Anyway this contact’s last name is...

Schnittger

umm so ya. This seems like a hate crime. 

Urban or Bust mofos! Plan B Options dwindling even more. But who needs Plan B when you have Urban? 

Bring that man to Texas!

I don't know for sure, but I am willing to bet that Plan B has kept a lot of Surly avoid child support.

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The names cdc keeps floating are so horrible I’d have gladly taken Harsin as a floor compared to taking “what’s behind door #2” if what’s being said about CDC is correct and he’s a paste eating con man as it appears he might be. 

I’d almost rather the Centers for Disease Control and Dr. Fauci make the pick. Chris del Conte is hoping we forget everything so he can hire James Franklin.

“Whaaaaaaat?! That was the 2020 season. James Franklin is undefeated in 2021.”

7 minutes ago, Octavian said:

My ideal scenario is Meyer as HC and Sark After Dark as OC/HCiW. Probably not gonna happen given that’s Sark’s role now at Bama but a boy can dream.

No, HCIW is Lincoln Riley’s son. You must have missed the earlier BDE outline. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The names cdc keeps floating are so horrible I’d have gladly taken Harsin as a floor compared to taking “what’s behind door #2” if what’s being said about CDC is correct and he’s a paste eating con man as it appears he might be. 

It’s all good. He’ll groom there while Urban takes us on a 6 year run then we’ll poach him when Urban decides to hang it up

25 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck Chip Brown.  How can we get this ass clown to stop covering the Horns.  

Easy...tell him they're giving out free coke at Miami, and he'd leave Austin in 15 minutes.  

The 9.95’ers bringing their usual disappoint today. Might as well have just said, we don’t know what UT is doing via a HC search and as such feel confident saying we lost out on a potential hire because that HC was on a list of names we pulled out of our ass as possible Herman replacements. Because it’s important to always undermine the school in every possible way even if it’s just speculation. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’m willing to get cancer for this effort. Anyone have a supply of asbestos I can roll around in?
No need brotha. We will not be denied the dawning of Fisterman!

Even the planets have aligned to bring us out of the desert. All that is right about a Texas Longhorns football program re-ascendant to the Blue Blood ranks and the expectations that come with it, shall soon come to pass.

Urban to Texas is done. Hook'em
  • Hook 'Em 4

I want Sark to be a real discussion just to see RD rationalize why someone who KEVIN SUMLIN made fun of for drinking is better for the University than Urban Myer
Sark HC, Rumlin OC

6th would be back to legendary status in no time..

Edit- and if Freshwater flames out at klan aggy, he could rehab as QB whisperer or something
  • Haha 1