Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Wash then bang, if that's your only issue. I think she's attractive, but she smokes and drinks a LOT from interviews she's made (when multiple magazine interviewers note her showing up to interviews with burning through cigs and drinks in hand). That's her choice, but kissing an often-drunk ashtray is always a pain in the end, one way or another, from my experiences.

Wait.

She smokes?? Check, please. I’m out.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, dcar00 said:

that smells like complete '9.95ers know nothing bs.'

Well, truthfully most of that is completely free "know nothing BS" from me. The only thing from the humidor was Nahlin saying it wasn't "no" on Monday like Chip said but rather "I need more time." Everything beyond was me trying to read the tea leaves and making suppositions based on info from here, there and everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

Umm, MK, I think your second example is an adjective, not a verb.

I am in the camp of the misspellings and all lowercase are typical characteristics of the Aggie mentality.

A verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word (part of speech) that in syntax conveys an action (bring, read, walk, run, learn), an occurrence (happen, become), or a state of being.

Verbification, or verbing is the common linguistic transformation of nouns into verbs. This is usually natural, fine, and practical. I find it much easier, for example,  to instruct someone to Google a word than to “look it up on a search engine.” 

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

98% of people don't understand this because all they care about is it sucks

Yeah it sucks for sure.

I think some people also recall that ABC used to feature the 2:30 game as their national game, and 11 AM was regional.  That was true in the late 90s and early 2000s, but changed probably sometime slightly before Vince Young did his thing.  And the "national" time slot is murky now, with ESPN and ABC able to reverse mirror, but 11 AM still remains their premium daytime slot, and Fox is featuring 11 AM as well.

14 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Next time I’ll slam your wife’s clam and you can engage in chip chat. Win/win except my wife will be pissed

I’m 14 hours and almost 30 pages behind, so I’m somewhat delirious, and the thought of Prison Mike saying he would “slam your wife’s clam” has made me giddy. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

Yep, wish I remembered the name of the first magazine long-form interview where I read that.

If you were reading a long-form interview about her in a magazine, she could smoke like the pit room at Franklin and you would still bang her.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this is precisely why i give 2 fucks if our cigars roll out fort fucking knox to pay the man.  everyone hates us, they fictionalize and lie their asses off (see: corn, aggy, mizzou), the sycophants in the msm dish it and have for decades, so it's about time we throw our weight around and make the corbys of the world eat a big fat dick.

giphy.gif

FUCK YEAH !!! 

5 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

A verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word (part of speech) that in syntax conveys an action (bring, read, walk, run, learn), an occurrence (happen, become), or a state of being.

Verbification, or verbing is the common linguistic transformation of nouns into verbs. This is usually natural, fine, and practical. I find it much easier, for example,  to instruct someone to Google a word than to “look it up on a search engine.” 

Yeah, but the way you used it in the second sentence was as an adjective.

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Ok, Herman's not getting fired in Kansas Saturday and he's not getting fired when the plane lands so Sunday would be the earliest that would happen, right?

If we lose I would absolutely bet on us firing him Sunday night or it being leaked at the very least

18 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yes, the 11 AM game is the premier slot for both ABC and Fox.  I'm not sure why so many folks don't understand this.

except it's only 11am in the central time zone, and the b1g never kicks off at 11am eastern.  the only marquee game of the calendar year that kicks off at 11am local time is fair park, and that fuckery is just as much disney's fault as it is murdoch's.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

except it's only 11am in the central time zone, and the b1g never kicks off at 11am eastern.  the only marquee game of the calendar year that kicks off at 11am local time is fair park, and that fuckery is just as much disney's fault as it is murdoch's.

Ohio St/Michigan is usually 11am as well but that’s not the point. 

1 minute ago, stork642 said:

I’m hearing there’s a 98% chance that Urban is 50/50 on considering the Texas job.  My source is usually only right 10% of the time.  

Sure, but what % of the time are they right every time?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Well sure, that's the local time.  The networks don't give a rat's ass about the fans in the stands though.  They like 11 AM Central to broadcast premier games (unless they choose to put them in primetime, of course, but for TX-OU we all know that's not happening).

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Ohio St/Michigan is usually 11am as well but that’s not the point. 

He's talking about the local time at kickoff, which is noon for them.  But again, networks don't give a rat's ass about the fans in the stands.

Edited by utee94

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

If you were reading a long-form interview about her in a magazine, she could smoke like the pit room at Franklin and you would still bang her.

I've sworn off ashtrays. Franklin's BBQ is very tender as hyped about, but the flavoring is off for my taste, and thus Hell-to-the-NO worth standing all day in a line for.
As a native Texan, I'm amazed how many people make a mint selling average to poor-tasting BBQ here to the ignorant transplants & carpetbaggers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

My mailman’s, neighbor’s, wife’s, cousin’s, husband who went to OSU said it’s a done deal!  The cake is baked, start printing the CUM Texas shirts!!

I can see the new T-shirts now! ---
"TUCK FEXAS CUM !!"  LULZ

The "Tuck Fexas" T-shirt was all the rage joke T-shirt in the late 80s on the UT campus. lol

12 minutes ago, Teryor said:

If we lose I would absolutely bet on us firing him Sunday night or it being leaked at the very least

If he isn't fired sunday it isn't happening until after KU which is a huge problem. 

The monday presser is the deadline.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic