Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Aggie is a noun, like "that guy is an Aggie."

Aggy is a verb, like "that guy is Aggy."

Your aggy example is using aggy as an adjective.

aggy signifies the singularity of their collective low functioning consciousness.  It is simultaneously a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.  Not like aggy can explain the different parts of speech anyways.

22 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning

Whenever we're on vacation I tell my wife that I don't know know if I want to drink all day, but I can't do it if I don't start in the morning. I like to keep my options open.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

This site is awesome....If you are willing to scroll back 300 pages or so, I am positive that you will find post between there in here listing every fucking calendar date as the "if it ain't by ______ date, it ain't happening". The date keeps moving and our hope keeps growing. 

if we haven't heard by boxing day, then we can assume a hard "maybe"

2 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

I'm obviously biased, but not sold that the Kendra F900 was a nothingburger. No offense to theBigHen and his thirteen posts, but all we heard was that there was no one "recognizably important" on the plane. The theory was it was Urban friends & family, so wouldn't expect them to be. The little we were told was passengers included "a man, a middle aged man, and a woman."

The woman could have been Shelley or a daughter.@ChiTownDoc also said the following yesterday in re to the Sarasota to ATX flight: "Those are people close to Urbs.  Bruce Cassidy is very close to Urban and his family.  He owns the concession golf club in Sarasota.  I’ll let you all connect the dots." Bruce Cassidy is a middle-aged man. As for the third man, no idea, but in theory could be any other friend/family member without more details. 

And all that is underscored by the fact that the report came third-hand from a friend at Atlantic, and theBigHen even noted that "they have strict protocols now after what happened when Saban came to town." Friend could have given theBigHen bad info, not gotten an eye on others on the plane (didn't sound he like he had a close/good vantage point given the very limited and vague details we got), been scouting out the wrong plane - or hell, maybe the friend doesn't exist.

Just saying, not staking my life on the plane being a bonafide hit, we'll probably never know. But way too much went on with it before the ATX landing for me to dismiss it given the above. 

I've also wondered in Kendra is involved in recruiting Shelley and/or daughter(s).

1 minute ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

Kirk is doubling down on the pandering. I almost want Urban to Texas to happen just for the tOSU meltdown rather than for the years of improvement. Just almost though.

It's pretty much win, win for him to do so. He either comes off looking like an insider or can blame Urban for lying to him.

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

This reminds of something I mentioned waaaaaay up thread or on the Herman thread, but I heard it again yesterday - Mack Brown does not want Urban Meyer taking the job at Texas. He’s fired up his network on it accordingly and is doing whatever he can to shit on the job and make it sound miserable. 

No surprise.  He's the ultimate source for the widespread media belief in the cesspool narrative.  Even when he was winning here, he was always firing off passive aggressive bullshit about how terrible Texas fans were.

1 minute ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

Kirk is doubling down on the pandering. I almost want Urban to Texas to happen just for the tOSU meltdown rather than for the years of improvement. Just almost though.

One thing is for sure - we're about to have a day of reckoning for a lot of message board "insiders". A lot of people on UT sites saying he's in and OSU saying he declined. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

Kirk is a dumbfuck for actually believing it. What loyalty does he think Urban owes to him? Just because he wears their clothing? It's been said this decision won't be leaked via Twitter. If it was Tebow saying this then I may slightly believe it. But Kirk is a fucking nobody at the end of the day. Or RapGameLarry is about to make it that way 

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

One thing is for sure - we're about to have a day of reckoning for a lot of message board "insiders". A lot of people on UT sites saying he's in and OSU saying he declined. 

One would think the Saban thing would have done that, but no all the guys who got it wrong are still around charging $9.95. There is no justice in the media.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It remains to be seen if the new athletic director and Mullen’s new agent, Jimmy Sexton, can negotiate a contract to keep the longtime coach in Starkville.

yup

I was wondering why Mullen's name was leaked as someone that CDC had interest other than he is a good coach. Mullen is in the middle of negotiations then that means Sexton leaked the name. I say this because many have said a name would be leaked if UM had say no. To me that was the Mullen leak. Now I can go back to having hope.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Of all the nonsense that has been posted in this thread, someone saying Franklin's brisket tastes off takes the fucking cake.  I would suggest you stick to Arby's.

I have eaten a LOT of brisket in my life and nothing holds a candle to it. If you can’t handle the wait Terry Blacks is the next best alternative. Pinkertons is easily the GOAT in Houston though and has the best ribs I’ve ever had in my life

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Refusing to glance at the recruiting thread until we have HC assurance.  If no Urban Meyer, then I expect recruiting to drop like a lead balloon.  

It’s good you haven’t looked then because we have been in ‘lead balloon’ territory since early Nov 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

I was wondering why Mullen's name was leaked as someone that CDC had interest other than he is a good coach. Mullen is in the middle of negotiations then that means Sexton leaked the name. I say this because many have said a name would be leaked if UM had say no. To me that was the Mullen leak. Now I can go back to having hope.

The University of Florida isn't in Starkville, Mississippi, as far as I know.

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

I have eaten a LOT of brisket in my life and nothing holds a candle to it. If you can’t handle the wait Terry Blacks is the next best alternative. Pinkertons is easily the GOAT in Houston though and has the best ribs I’ve ever had in my life

I love the beef ribs at Terry Blacks

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

This hits close to home. Because I live like a mile from Pinkerton's.

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Snow's is pretty fucking good too.  I just don't find the wait worth it.  Now you can pre-order online though.

Edit: You can also get his brisket at Loro

Edited by JesusSweatDuck

43 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Nobody is saying fire at the airport on the tarmac

. The team will likely be back that evening about 6-7. it’s only a 2 hour flight. 

There could be a late announcement Saturday night or early Sunday morning. 

With the all important Sunday practices I bet he lets Herman know Saturday night not to come in Sunday and then a  Sunday morning announcement and practice cancelled.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

One would think the Saban thing would have done that, but no all the guys who got it wrong are still around charging $9.95. There is no justice in the media.

True, I guess there is no reckoning on the internet. Although this time our 9.95ers aren't saying anything concrete enough to judge anyway. It's "connected" posters on threads like this (who I hope are real!) that are making definitive statements.

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Announce Urban on Sunday and tell Jimmy to go pound sand.  How rich have we made that fucker?

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

If Urban leaves Barton will paint him as a turncoat and a liar.  Either way it will drive clicks and earn him money.

And use the curtain shots from us. In explaining the lies and subterfuge. The curtain shot heard round the world. What starts here...mofos! Lmao! Love it. 

also, Arby’s is chupacabra meat. It is. Mayo on chupacabra meat is just asking for you to be the devil’s chew toy. If you think the last ten years of Texas football was bad...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic