Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, Lenny Hornridge said:

It's absolutely a serious question as to whether our current administration is going to hire a football coach who's attitude from day one will be, "you're not my boss, stay out of my fucking business."

Unless crimes or rule violations are involved... then why should we care?

Is it about ego clashes because, let me tell  ya, I don't care a whit about any of their ego situations. Let Urban's dominate if we get wins.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but fuck hiring any coach that expects " not to be questioned and his program is a power unto itself within the university". That's how your university ends up a national disgrace like Baylor and Penn State. 

There's a lot of runway between the two extremes.  100% hands off, zero input of any kind leave me the fuck alone doesn't have to mean the coach expects to run his program the way he sees fit and wants the Jerry Jones' of the world to stay in their sky boxes.  

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lenny Hornridge said:

It's absolutely a serious question as to whether our current administration is going to hire a football coach who's attitude from day one will be, "you're not my boss, stay out of my fucking business."  Urban's exit at OSU, I think, makes it pretty clear that's going to be his expectation for taking any job.  It's why Trojan Fan seems to believe that their administration will never hire him.  I'm just wondering whether Texas' will.  I'm not making any statement on whether I think they should (I do).  But this is the view that CDC and Hartzell are going to get on day one.

spacer.png

The short answer is "no."

I can't imagine many people would be willing to even bring up the question with either Hartzell or CDC.

Just a question - are you familiar with CDC's early upbringing? Do you know anything about him as a person? My estimation is that should any such arrangement as you propose be approved, CDC would resign, rather than participate. Your scheme would also require the hiring of a puppet AD to play waterboy to the football coach. You might as well plan to name Urban head coach and AD.

Neither Hartzell nor CDC are they type of individuals willing to sacrifice even a shred of integrity simply to help the football team win one or two more games each season. You also seem to forget the Tom Penders chapter at UT Austin. As well as the Bill Powers chapter.

It is a well established principle (thanks to Powers) that the prerogatives of the president of UT Austin are sacrosanct. Powers set the standard for not allowing Regents to interfere in hiring decisions when he nixed the hiring of Saban over interference from the BOR. If the Regents were stopped from contravening the authority of the UT Austin president, it would be unthinkable for the current school president to subordinate his own authority and cede complete control of the athletics program to the school football coach. Also, should Hartzell demonstrate his weakness as school president in that he was unable to properly manage the athletics department, he would be summarily removed.

The faculty infighting and politics far exceed any pressures Hartzell will ever feel from the alumni over the football coach. People seem to have a misguided impression of the influence of the football team over the university.

The egos on the UT campus are substantial. Bringing an even bigger ego (with horrific personal baggage clouding his personal integrity) and telling that person he was accountable to no one would have ramifications. The academics would prevail and would push for changes that would seriously affect Bellmont.

Baylor proved the arrangement of the head football coach not being held to any standards of conduct and accountable to no one can provide one or two more wins each season for the football program doesn't operate effectively.

The thought that Jay Hartzell's first major decision as UT President would be to turn UT Austin into Baylor doesn't seem likely.

People wanting Urban Meyer at UT need to brace themselves for Tom Herman surviving at least through the 2021 season. CDC showed at TCU that he can play the long game quite well. Some people don't seem to have grasped there is a new sheriff in town.

Edited by Randolph Duke

18 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

There's a lot of runway between the two extremes.  100% hands off, zero input of any kind leave me the fuck alone doesn't have to mean the coach expects to run his program the way he sees fit and wants the Jerry Jones' of the world to stay in their sky boxes.  

perhaps, but Forida was walking a goddamn fine line under Meyer's time there. We used to laugh at schools like Alabama for existing for the sole purpose of fielding a football team...well you end up there by hiring coaches and telling them they are accountable to no one.

19 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Unless crimes or rule violations are involved... then why should we care?

I'm sure Urban didnt take the job at Florida thinking he would recruit pieces of shit like Hernandez, but it just sorta builds upon itself. He probably didn't think he would end up covering for wife beating filth like Zach Smith at Ohio State, but he did. Meyer was uniformly excoriated on this board for being everything wrong with college football ( a coach who can win like few others, but cuts corners to do so). Now  that its clear Herman is a fucking bust, everyone wants Meyer here? Like I said earlier, I expect to be in the minority as my opinion on Meyer hasn't changed just because Tom Herman is a failure here. 

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/2018/08/05/on-leave-at-ohio-state-urban-meyer-had-a-mess-as-gators-coach-too/ 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

Put it this way, one of the keys that's given hope that Herman is going to be shown the door and not be given a COVID mulligan is his refusal to get on board with the administration team line on The Eyes.  Now, people think that this same administration team is going to go all-in on a successor whose contract's first clause might as well read "Don't Ask Me About My Business."  Whether UT football needs this type of guy and whether UT's administration is willing hire this type of guy are two fundamentally different questions.  And after being publicly humiliated, suspended and having his golfing buddies on the OSU board side with the President over him, I think that's exactly what Urban is going to demand going into UT or USC or anywhere else.  Otherwise, just sit back and soak up his easy FOX money and let his heart and brain heal.

Edited by Lenny Hornridge

59 minutes ago, Lenny Hornridge said:

I never commented as to whether it is or isn't what UT needs.  Actually, I believe that Texas needs somebody who'll tell everyone from the faculty to the big cigars to go fuck themselves and stay out of my business.  My point is that will CDC, Hartzell and Board be willing to take on that coach when there's a concrete expectation from him that he's not to be questioned and his program is a power unto itself within the university?  That's a big jump for any university administration much less one that seems to thinks it's running Berkeley not Texas.  

That’s literally how it is at every major program that actually wins currently. Then you have dumb shit administrations like here, USC, and Michigan that care about all the other shit. 

44 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but fuck hiring any coach that expects " not to be questioned and his program is a power unto itself within the university". That's how your university ends up a national disgrace like Baylor and Penn State. 

Do you think Clemson is doing that with Dabo?

Do you think Alabama is doing that with Saban?

20 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I can't imagine many people would be willing to even bring up the question with either Hartzell or CDC.

Just a question - are you familiar with CDC's early upbringing? Do you know anything about him as a person? My estimation is that should any such arrangement as you propose be approved, CDC would resign, rather than participate. Your scheme would also require the hiring of a puppet AD to play waterboy to the football coach. You might as well plan to name Urban head coach and AD.

Neither Hartzell nor CDC are they type of individuals willing to sacrifice even a shred of integrity simply to help the football team win one or two more games each season. You also seem to forget the Tom Penders chapter at UT Austin. As well as the Bill Powers chapter.

It is a well established principle (thanks to Powers) that the prerogatives of the president of UT Austin are sacrosanct. Powers set the standard for not allowing Regents to interfere in hiring decisions when he nixed the hiring of Saban over interference from the BOR. If the Regents were stopped from contravening the authority of the UT Austin president, it would be unthinkable for the current school president to subordinate his own authority and cede complete control of the athletics program to the school football coach. Also, should Hartzell demonstrate his weakness as school president in that he was unable to properly manage the athletics department, he would be summarily removed.

The faculty infighting and politics far exceed any pressures Hartzell will ever feel from the alumni over the football coach. People seem to have a misguided impression of the influence of the football team over the university.

The egos on the UT campus are substantial. Bringing an even bigger ego (with horrific personal baggage clouding his personal integrity) and telling that person he was accountable to no one would have ramifications. The academics would prevail and would push for changes that would seriously affect Bellmont.

Baylor proved the arrangement of the head football coach not being held to any standards of conduct and accountable to no one can provide one or two more wins each season for the football program doesn't operate effectively.

The thought that Jay Hartzell's first major decision as UT President would be to turn UT Austin into Baylor doesn't seem likely.

People wanting Urban Meyer at UT need to brace themselves for Tom Herman surviving at least through the 2021 season. CDC showed at TCU that he can play the long game quite well. Some people don't seem to have grasped there is a new sheriff in town.

Nobody gives a shit about your dumbass opinion where you think hiring Urban would cause the legislature to withhold findings. Fuck off RD and stick to talking about aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blotto said:

perhaps, but Forida was walking a goddamn fine line under Meyer's time there. We used to laugh at schools like Alabama for existing for the sole purpose of fielding a football team...well you end up there by hiring coaches and telling them they are accountable to no one.

I'm sure Urban didnt take the job at Florida thinking he would recruit pieces of shit like Hernandez, but it just sorta builds upon itself. He probably didn't think he would end up covering for wife beating filth like Zach Smith at Ohio State, but he did. Meyer was uniformly excoriated on this board for being everything wrong with college football ( a coach who can win like few others, but cuts corners to do so). Now  that its clear Herman is a fucking bust, everyone wants Meyer here? Like I said earlier, I expect to be in the minority as my opinion on Meyer hasn't changed just because Tom Herman is a failure here. 

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/2018/08/05/on-leave-at-ohio-state-urban-meyer-had-a-mess-as-gators-coach-too/ 

Imo that’s what you need out of a coach these days. One that is willing to walk that line and push the limits. Just look at the ones competing year in and year out in the cfb playoff. 

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Do you think Clemson is doing that with Dabo?

Do you think Alabama is doing that with Saban?

As a graduate of the University of Texas, I have never once woken up in the morning with the thought "I wish the University of Texas was more like Alabama or Clemson". So personally, I don't give a fuck what they are doing. We are a university first and a football team second. I get a lot of people here would much rather those roles be reversed, I'm just not on that list. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

As a graduate of the University of Texas, I have never once woken up in the morning with the thought "I wish the University of Texas was more like Alabama or Clemson". So personally, I don't give a fuck what they are doing. We are a university first and a football team second. I get a lot of people here would much rather those roles be reversed, I'm just not on that list. 

You don’t wish our football program was like Alabama or Clemson right now? 

That’s a yikes for me chief. 

also the bolder is why we only have 4 claimed titles but act like we’re so much better than we are. In reality we have a lot of wins but nothing to show outside of DKRs 3 and Mack’s 1. Were a program in the greatest state for football yet that’s the best we can do and your happy with it? This just confirms Texas cares more about talking about winning than winning. 

this isn’t the 40s 50s 60s or even the 90s anymore. College football is big business and should be treated as such and not second behind the academics side. Treat it as equal. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You don’t wish our football program was like Alabama or Clemson right now? 

That’s a yikes for me chief. 

also the bolder is why we only have 4 claimed titles but act like we’re so much better than we are. In reality we have a lot of wins but nothing to show outside of DKRs 3 and Mack’s 1. Were a program in the greatest state for football yet that’s the best we can do and your happy with it? This just confirms Texas cares more about talking about winning than winning. 

this isn’t the 40s 50s 60s or even the 90s anymore. College football is big business and should be treated as such and not second behind the academics side. Treat it as equal. 

If we are talking purely in a football vacuum, sure I would like to have Alabama's or Clemson's success. But in my world, success in college football is not the primary reason (or even secondary, tertiary, etc...) for a University to exist. That's where we differ. I would much rather the University of Texas be known primarily as a highly respected academic institution whose graduates are sought after in their respective fields. And have research that originates in Austin benefit the world outside of athletics. It doesn't mean we have to accept lousy coaching like Tom Herman, but it also doesn't mean we make football the priority. It wasn't in the 2000's and we won more college football games than any other team (not named Boise State). And I'm fine with that. So if you are asking me, would I personally swap out my degree and college experience for Alabama or Clemson degree. Fuck. No. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I get that sentiment, but...there is absolutely no reason it can't be both.  

The great thing is that the academic reputation of Texas will endure despite the football or basketball teams success or lack thereof.  

I mean A&M has completely sold out to the SEC and football first culture...look at their fucking acceptance rates?  With that in mind, I agree with you.  I don't think Texas would ever go down that road.

Point is I don't think anything would be sacrificed on the academic side to have success on the field...it's not one or the other.

3 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I like how Randolph goes on a long tirade and never once mentions the BMDs. Like they don’t heavily influence the decision-making process regarding the football team. Right.

And that explains why Nick Saban is head coach of UT Austin. Right.

There is an old joke that in academia, "the knives are so sharp because the (stakes/steaks) are so small." Give the academics something not small to unify behind (not giving merit raises, but blowing $40 mil to permeate the university with the odious stench of a human piece of shit, etc, etc) and the academic mission of the university will suffer. There will be hell to pay.

If Hartzell and CDC abandon any premise of integrity to bring the odious stench of Urban Meyer onto the UT Austin campus, I can only hope the Legislature suitably abandons any premise of financial commitment to the university. I am far from the only alum to feel this way.

The people of Texas deserve a public university they can be proud of. If not UT Austin, then maybe the time has come to redistribute the PUF, and make suitable adjustments to legislative funding formulas so that the people of Texas will have one. Texas A&M has proven it cannot fill that role. With UT Austin fall into the same category of scorn and ill-repute as A&M?

Urban Meyer is not worth the trouble he would bring to UT Austin. Not even close.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

I get that sentiment, but...there is absolutely no reason it can't be both.  

The great thing is that the academic reputation of Texas will endure despite the football or basketball teams success or lack thereof.  

I mean A&M has completely sold out to the SEC and football first culture...look at their fucking acceptance rates?  With that in mind, I agree with you.  I don't think Texas would ever go down that road.

Point is I don't think anything would be sacrificed on the academic side to have success on the field...it's not one or the other.

That is the ideal, but in reality which schools consistently excel in both, and why is that? Here's a list of the top public schools (so no Stanford, ND) but you won't find a lot of SEC schools. Thats not a coincidence. They strive for greatness in football, not academics. Ohio State is probably the most consistently successful football school on that list and even they got tired of Meyer's shit. 

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public

I'm not even arguing with people like Burnt Orange and White, as we just have fundamentally different views about the importance of college athletics in the priorities of a University. Neither of us are going to change each others minds, just different viewpoints. 

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

I know you love blowing things out of proportion more than just about anyone on the internet, but fuck off with this bullshit.

Hiring Urban Meyer is not and never will be on the same level as the complete institutional failure that existed at Baylor from the Athletic Department, Football team, Title IX department and Waco PD...but you know that.

Again: you can fuck right off with these entirely too far, way over the top comparisons.

There is more than enough to hate on with the (potential) hire than making shit up to fit your narrative that this will be the worst to happen at Texas in basically ever and that CDC and Hartzell will be fired before Urban even coaches a game.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

false choice fallacy my guy

Were we a worse university in 2005 when we won an NC and had some off-the-field legal issues? Did your degree take a hit when we had a player drunk drive into an apartment? Or break into someone's apartment to steal a TV (back?). Or on and on and on?

Urban Meyer doesn't actually run a 1990s Miami coke empire team. Florida was wild, but Ohio State was just fine from an organizational perspective and the Zach Smith thing was a hyperspecific case of deep loyalty. If Urban is improving as he learns and ages, then the trajectory shows a beautiful Texas program run cleanly.

10 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

... the odious stench of Urban Meyer ...

Fetch my fainting couch!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Were we a worse university in 2005 when we won an NC and had some off-the-field legal issues? Did your degree take a hit when we had a player drunk drive into an apartment? Or break into someone's apartment to steal a TV (back?). Or on and on and on?

Urban Meyer doesn't actually run a 1990s Miami coke empire team. Florida was wild, but Ohio State was just fine from an organizational perspective and the Zach Smith thing was a hyperspecific case of deep loyalty. If Urban is improving as he learns and ages, then the trajectory shows a beautiful Texas program run cleanly.

Fetch my fainting couch!

Apparently, @Randolph Duke thinks Meyer is Pablo Escobar. The real truth is you either want to win or you don’t really want to. We’ve tried it “the way” certain fans have wanted. It doesn’t work. It wins ya two national championships in 35 years. Basically 2 Big 12 championships in 20 years. It doesn’t work. This whole “devalue” my degree bullshit is stale. It will still be hard to get into UT. Your degree means a lot. If anyone honestly thinks that the Majority of football players of any blue blood program go to class you are idiots. Period. Omg! Our football players might want to metriculate to the NFL! The horror! Can’t we wind back the clock to the Hoosiers era and just have boys that just want to play here and also get their degree and work part-time at their mom and pop’s grocery store? Fucking A! Please sell y’alls tickets and move on to another team or another fucking state. We tried it your way! We are done. You can win without destroying the school. If winning with a coach you don’t like bothers fans that badly please sell your tickets. Sell them. And go cry tears of sadness about the tragedy of it all. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Apparently, @Randolph Duke thinks Meyer is Pablo Escobar. The real truth is you either want to win or you don’t really want to. We’ve tried it “the way” certain fans have wanted. It doesn’t work. It wins ya two national championships in 35 years. Basically 2 Big 12 championships in 20 years. It doesn’t work. This whole “devalue” my degree bullshit is stale. It will still be hard to get into UT. Your degree means a lot. If anyone honestly thinks that the Majority of football players of any blue blood program go to class you are idiots. Period. Omg! Our football players might want to metriculate to the NFL! The horror! Can’t we wind back the clock to the Hoosiers era and just have boys that just want to play here and also get their degree and work part-time at their mom and pop’s grocery store? Fucking A! Please sell y’alls tickets and move on to another team or another fucking state. We tried it your way! We are done. You can win without destroying the school. If winning with a coach you don’t like bothers fans that badly please sell your tickets. Sell them. And go cry tears of sadness about the tragedy of it all. 

If it has been decided that integrity no longer matters, then we have the wrong people making decisions. And people who believe integrity no longer matters can not be trusted with public investments or with taxpayer funds. 

If the university I knew no longer exists and the students are now being taught integrity means nothing, then I wouldn’t shed a tear if the shell of an institution that still stands withers and dies.

I would gladly lead the charge to metaphorically burn such an institution to the ground and piss on its ashes. 

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

If it has been decided that integrity no longer matters, then we have the wrong people making decisions. And people who believe integrity no longer matters can not be trusted with public investments or with taxpayer funds. 

If the university I knew no longer exists and the students are now being taught integrity means nothing, then I wouldn’t shed a tear if the shell of an institution that still stands withers and dies.

I would gladly lead the charge to metaphorically burn such an institution to the ground and piss on its ashes. 

Ok cool! Hook’em! 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Fetch my fainting couch!

Again, I'm just not an Urban Meyer guy, solid corch, but not a guy I want at this point in his career after bailing on two schools already for "health reasons". I don't think Urban is the only way to win, just the easiest way to win. Maybe we hire him, maybe we don't.  But my real objection is to the mindset that the athletic department should be given equal importance to academics in the overall mission of the University. The fact that people actually argue that blows my mind. And this is coming from a guy that was partying it up at both VY Rose Bowls.

I'm not against having a winning football team, I just think there are higher priorities for the University of Texas. When you make success in college football your primary driver, you end up like Bama, OU or if you are completely incompetent A&M. For me, the juice aint worth the squeeze.   But its like arguing religion, abortion, gun rights etc... I don't think I will change anyone's minds on a message board. 

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

But my real objection is to the mindset that the athletic department should be given equal importance to academics in the overall mission of the University

It isn't. Athletics is like 1/10th the budget of the university - if that - and it funds itself. 

And I don't understand how hiring Meyer takes anything away from the academic side of things or the university's holistic mission.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It isn't. Athletics is like 1/10th the budget of the university - if that - and it funds itself. 

And I don't understand how hiring Meyer takes anything away from the academic side of things or the university's holistic mission.

Narrator: It doesn't.

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

you continue to present this as a false dichotomy, because you are a shrieking hysteric

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It doesn’t. It’s not like Bama, OU etc...were considered academic powerhouses before all the winning of the football. Sure there are certain degrees at different universities that impress employers. Employers are impressed with a degree from Texas. Whether we had a football program or not, no matter how awesome my degree is from UT, lets be real—-it’s still not Hahvahd or Yale. Even if I think our school is on par with those schools (I truly believe it is): if Meyer called up Yale and said “hey can I coach your football team for $1 million a year” they’d probably reject him and hang up bc of the devaluing of the degree perception in the eyes of Americans. Yep. That’s exactly what they’d do lmao

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

it's now one in 50 

(two in fifty-one, but you know what I mean)

Damnit. At least you’re not squandering your talent on the math. Ha! I guess I better sell my UT diploma on EBay or whatever if we hire Meyer. It won’t be worth anything if we start winning in the fooseball. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

You can just say you hate winning and love living in mediocrity.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

5 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

The University of Florida comes in on this list at #6, ahead of Texas. They seemed to have survived Urban’s degradation of their degree value. 

Again my issue isn't primarily with Meyer. Im not going to return my degrees if we hire him. But this shit, I don't agree with this shit...

My point is that will CDC, Hartzell and Board be willing to take on that coach when there's a concrete expectation from him that he's not to be questioned and his program is a power unto itself within the university?  That's a big jump for any university administration much less one that seems to thinks it's running Berkeley not Texas.  

That’s the arrangement we need to right the ship.

It's absolutely a serious question as to whether our current administration is going to hire a football coach who's attitude from day one will be, "you're not my boss, stay out of my fucking business." 

that is the kind of mindset that leads you to Bama, A&M, and in extreme cases Baylor and PSU. I don't lose a lot of sleep over it, however because our administration simply isn't going to that direction. And if Meyer needs that confirmation before accepting the job, he aint gonna get it.

I forgot my degree from UT is essentially worthless since DKR literally gave the wishbone to OU to help his buddy out. Any of you with MBAs or doctorates or BAs earned since 1968/9 should invest in some lighter fluid and burn them this Halloween weekend. They are literally useless. Order will never be restored. Ever. It’s over. It’s a damn shame. 

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Again my issue isn't primarily with Meyer. Im not going to return my degrees if we hire him. But this shit, I don't agree with this shit...

that is the kind of mindset that leads you to Bama, A&M, and in extreme cases Baylor and PSU. I don't lose a lot of sleep over it, however because our administration simply isn't going to that direction. And if Meyer needs that confirmation before accepting the job, he aint gonna get it.

I don’t know if you know this but with all the success Bama has in football it has their boosters spending more freely. They are investing a ton to improve their academic side with the football side pushing the money for the most part. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

HR:  It says here you have a degree from the University of Texas.   Damn shame, at one time it was highly sought after, but then ya'll hired Urban and well, we are going to go a diff direction with a different client, but thank you for your interest. 

I imagine that is how it will go 

Yeah. We’re gonna go ahead and hire that kid from Rice with a 2.0. It’s nice you have a 4.0 from UT but that’s just not moving the needle for us. We’d be too worried about you stealing from the company. It’s a character issue I’m afraid you can’t resolve. Not even sure I’d be comfortable giving you a reference. 

21 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Losing to the degree UT has is worse for the university than really anything Urban could do here outside of trafficking heroin and undocumented girls out of the locker room. 

The football team is one of - if not the - most visible extension of the university's brand. Improving it serves to basically improve the university as a whole by default.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lol at the people saying we shouldn’t strive to be like Alabama or Clemson. You sanctimonious fucks are huge problems. You enable our idiot decision makers to only admit the Top 6%, totally counter to UT’s foundation. You talk academic shit when we get our asses kicked in football. YOU ARE A PROBLEM. 

We are Cal(or think we are) until proven otherwise...

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic