Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

At this point I am utterly convinced Taco Bell intentionally fucks up your order as a foundational practice of their business. 

I’ve been eating that shit for decades (dont judge) and they fuck up like 1/3rd of the time by either dropping items, or downgrading supreme tacos to normal ones.

We found TB in Spain and went there a bunch of times (again, dont judge) and they fucked it up each time. Previous visit was in north texas and they fucked up the order. And very last visit today in Houston they fucked up again. 

They’re doing it on purpose. 

16 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
On 3/3/2023 at 3:35 AM, beer said:
fucking quarter pounder is $8 now.  That used to be a serving of brisket. 

I got a medium sandwich at Firehouse, no chips, just tea. $17.

That's why I conceal carry...wait whut? They're robbing us!!

Srsly, that's EXACTY why I only eat out if I have to. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, deadshank said:

At a contractor seminar.  aggy don’t care. He gotta make his calls.  

BC207A32-0024-4521-AAAF-B4CED3208CF9.jpeg

Contractor seminar might be the most aggy kind of seminar out there with the exception of Farmer's Insurance agent seminar. Just bean one of those golf balls at his fat noggin. 

2 hours ago, Ignatius said:

People who sit sideways at the bar to directly face the person they’re talking to and inevitably keep leaning back into you. Usually some motherfucker wearing Wranglers (although on this occasion it’s an obese lesbian wearing yoga pants)…

Next time tell the Wrangler wearing guy that if you wanted to watch 2 loaves of squished white bread rubbing against each other you’d go to aisle 2 at HEB.

1 minute ago, Sam Lin said:

One of our divisions apparently did some character test and includes the results in each person's sig:

emailsig.JPG.72ca191c757280bc3d8d2e89dfb354fb.JPG

Haha, yeah we have “aspire”. Agile. Sharing.  Performing. Innovating.  Rewarding.  Empowering.  

I’d rather be activating my maximized in someone’s strategic includer.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:02 PM, Sam Lin said:

One of our divisions apparently did some character test and includes the results in each person's sig:

emailsig.JPG.72ca191c757280bc3d8d2e89dfb354fb.JPG

Did a smilar one of these and my descriptor was "problem solver,"  I'd love to have that in my sig so people would know to STFU and get to the gotdam point.

Edited by slorch

We live in a world where we've put men on the moon and split the atom.  However, we can't make a plastic sleeve for crackers that opens and closes in a manner that is functional.  Every time I open one it looks like I used a weed eater.

Second thing why is it I can be in my recliner just seconds away from sleep.  Get up and walk to the bedroom and flop around like a fish out of water for 30 minutes before I get to sleep.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

Doing some work out in the yard and pick up slowly pulls up to my curb, facing into oncoming lane. Motions for me to come to truck, with female in passenger seat( no pics.LOL)

I stay up by my flower beds and  clearly ask, "Whatcha got?" as in, what do you need?

"Hamburger meat and chicken."

I know the expression of "Go fuck yourself" completely shown across my face, but I barked back, 'No. Thank you." and he meandered down the rest of the street.

Is that a thing now?  What am I missing?  Who would say yes in that situation?

this goddamn practice of teasing customer with a discount/coupon, that apparently excludes every product on earth.

i returned an amazon.com package to kohls (rather than dropping it off with a shipper), and they gave me a 20% off coupon.  cool.  turns out, it aint valid on shit.

buying something from saks fifth avenue, which says 10% off the first order.  here's the exclusion list:

Screenshot2023-04-09at12_19_21AM.thumb.png.6a705c2910568935d28ae4bc7f8420ca.png

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3