6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I only listened to the start (I just can't listen to talk radio or podcasts for longer than like 10 seconds without my brain melting), but, if they're not being hyperbolic, KKL's got a picture of Jimbo and her dog over her mantle, drinks Metamucil with vodka on gameday, and her Twitter's been looked at by the NCAA in the FSU fiasco.

amused dave chappelle GIF

25 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

They spoof an ESPN 30 for 30.  Say “What if there was a super fan who’s Twitter was being investigated  by the NCAA?  What if her living room center piece was a picture of her dog Norman being held by Jimbo Fisher?  KKL is the meemaw Superfan

*whose

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The amazing thing is aggy seems perfectly fine with a woman with no ties to the state or program, showing up and inserting herself heavily into the recruiting efforts of the new coach. It's just so freaking bizarre.

Damn, that Dunn bitch is making me ragey beyond explanation... sorry guys.

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The amazing thing is aggy seems perfectly fine with a woman with no ties to the state or program, showing up and inserting herself heavily into the recruiting efforts of the new coach. It's just so freaking bizarre.

Don't care. Got Jimbo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

An old Tallahassee Florida trash's ass end woman is now College Station royalty.  Yes,  that fits.  A 70 year old FSU fan  is a hero to those burr headed ballless cucks.  The corps turds are scared shitless because she might want to arm wrestle.  

They're scared shitless because she's female (allegedly).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

The amazing thing is aggy seems perfectly fine with a woman with no ties to the state or program, showing up and inserting herself heavily into the recruiting efforts of the new coach. 

A sizable portion recognize that Kracker Key Kenny Loggins engaging the mothers of recruits is enough reason to shit 12 decorative Kevin Sumlin pimp canes. 

what's hilarious is that when jimbo moves onto his next gig, this crazy bitch will start all over again with a fresh set of victims, the home team and opposing teams.  she'll start hating jimbo's new "rival" school and trash talking them.  i wonder how much he pays her to sell out her dignity, if ever she had any?  $57k/year + free aol dial up?

1 hour ago, EP_Texican said:

Looks like Longhorn Twitter has gotten to her. She blocked me a while ago, but she doesn’t know she follows my burner. I see you, Karen emoji102.png lol

13b8b7173d41cba70e2b620c906b3576.jpg388edf21ce7d671427f54d74f61f6487.jpg088b2f0d6594acca3ef3f4ec28a44dd5.jpgb961406710bedbacd8ba1ffb8a7851f5.jpg

Are you telling me that this stupid cunt bag hag hasn't even figured out that people who don't follow her on twitter can't see what she writes when she responds to someone else's tweet? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya. 

21 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Yup. She claims to be involved with recruits parents and even Jimbo. Serious red flag.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

she doesn't give a shit about the horns or aggy.  she's just a loud obnoxious bullhorn for hire.  all someone has to do is remind her that her paid for aggy spirit goes away the instant jimbo moves to his next gig.

Her job is brand marketing. Jimbo is a client. So she is paid to talk well online about jimbo and aggy, and talk trash about herman and Texas. 

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Her job is brand marketing. Jimbo is a client. So she is paid to talk well online about jimbo and aggy, and talk trash about herman and Texas. 

I'd love to meet the decision maker who agreed that an elderly woman was the most effective person to choose for a college football online marketing blitz.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

what's hilarious is that when jimbo moves onto his next gig, this crazy bitch will start all over again with a fresh set of victims, the home team and opposing teams.  she'll start hating jimbo's new "rival" school and trash talking them.  i wonder how much he pays her to sell out her dignity, if ever she had any?  $57k/year + free aol dial up?

"Tulane fans are the worst. Period."

19 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A brand management company that seems to have zero online presence. Seems more like a front or tax dodge.

The laughs generated from her getting popped for tax fraud/evasion would epic...

and typical of aggy.

paging @Scholz

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A brand management company that seems to have zero online presence. Seems more like a front or tax dodge.

She used to have a website called www.specialtybrands.com but it’s no longer there 

I would love to see who is paying her for this brand management. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

She used to have a website called www.specialtybrands.com but it’s no longer there 

She claims that she moved to Texas because of that business. I didn't go through all the dates it comes up in the Wayback Machine but for several years at least the url was nothing but a parking spot. 

15 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

It's only got two products...but, she probably only has one constant customer.

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

I think this is 100% correct. There's virtually nothing out there about any of the businesses she's associated with. If there was anything even slightly legitimate about Galaxy Brand Management, Inc., there would be some kind of online footprint besides a couple of filings on the Florida Secretary of State's Taxable Entity Search. There just isn't.

Not sure if this will work on not, but here's the Articles of Incorporation: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR\2008\0108\50187905.tif&documentNumber=P08000002100

It's very clearly her. However, the current president is listed as "C. Steven Munz" of Oxford, Florida. And, as someone very smartly pointed out, it was incorporated at basically the same time Fisher got to FSU as offensive coordinator - January 7, 2007. Maybe it's nothing, but it's definitely weird. Might be worth looking into Mr. Munz as well to see if there's any kind of association with Ritz Bits. There's not a ton left I can go on, personally, as the only thing I found that really seemed interesting is the fake branding corporation.

Edit: looks like Mr.  Munz has quite a few businesses under the "Galaxy Umbrella," including a deer hunting company ("Galaxy White Tails") and Galaxy Home Solutions. Plus, those businesses are located anywhere Tallahassee or Key West. So, right now, it doesn't look like there's any indication that this stuff is relevant.

Edited by campcrunk