Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Take on the "FireFauci" hashtag. We will perhaps discover this week whether this take is accurate, or Trump's malignant narcissism and dementia are in charge.

Trump has Barr working to undo the Mueller case so that they can overrule and release Stone and Manafort.   

Edited by Mdhorn

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think the "accurate sense" observation is pretty spot on.  Either that or he has advisers absolutely crawling up his ass every time he's about to finish himself.  Actually, the latter makes more sense and seems to jibe with reports.

I don't get the "cowering in fear" part.

3 hours ago, Jester said:

This is more accurate.  Trump is not some evil genius.  He's a petulant child that wants attention.  He knows any time he makes an asinine suggestion or threat, he's going to get the attention he craves from media, his advisors, staff, etc. etc. etc.

I think most of these threats are red herrings he tosses out to distract from what he and his goons are doing elsewhere.  It's a tool to control the narrative, nothing more. 

'What could be more threatening right now than destroying the USPS?  Oh, people would stroke out if I fired Fauci.'   

Thing is he rarely does any of the threatened things.  He just runs stuff up the flagpole to see how much flack it gets too.  We see it constantly.  His talk about pardoning Stone and Manafort for one.  The ones who cower are the red pols who are clinging to his shirttails.  And the media, for whatever reason.  

Fucker's not a genius, but he's brilliant at manipulation and deceit.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Nothing will come of ANYTHING he does -- you shouldn't differentiate between his everyday evil and what you think of as "bridge too far" stuff.  He'd shove a baby off a cliff for his personal gain.  And there's really no difference between that and running an entire trainload of people off a cliff for his personal gain.  The only part of that calculus that even registers with him is "for my personal gain."

This is what evil looks like.  It's not Snidely Whiplash twirling his mustache.  It's the most powerful man in the world, treating all of human existence other than himself as expendable and valueless.  It is the absence of good.  There is no good in him.  No kindness, no decency, no empathy.  Just a void - a self that absorbs and uses all that is around him and then, when he's done with those around them, discards the empty husk without a second thought.

And, just like with other evil regimes in days past, there's a sizable chunk of the population that is all-in with him.  Some are stupid, and fall for simple con games.  Others think they're smarter, and can play him for THEIR personal gain.  But they don't realize the relentless nature of this kind of evil.  You can't ever outplay it or outlast it, because you will eventually trip -- over a tiny shred of a conscience, over a piece of logic, over a morsel of basic humanity.  And the relentless cloud of self-absorbed evil, like a plague of locusts, will overtake you, strip you clean, and leave your dust in its wake.  But all are the same -- they are just tools to be used by the beast to feed itself.  There is nothing else.  Just the all-consuming evil beast, and the world that exists to feed the beast.

He's going to get away with everything he wants until he dies.  That's the only way this ends.  It's the only way it ever ends.  History doesn't lie.

And sadly there will always be a small contingency who will worship the man 100 years from now.  

Charlottesville8.jpg

• Like 1

Personally, I have enough to be concerned with without having to deal with whoever this is, or what they have to say.  I have yet to see any useful information flow from that acct.  It's all pretty much what most of us lucid people would expect from this moron, how he acts off camera.   Wouldn't even surprise me if Trumpy himself was behind this, had some staffer doing it, to further the chaos.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Personally, I have enough to be concerned with without having to deal with whoever this is, or what they have to say.  I have yet to see any useful information flow from that acct.  It's all pretty much what most of us lucid people would expect from this moron, how he acts off camera.   Wouldn't even surprise me if Trumpy himself was behind this, had some staffer doing it, to further the chaos.

Oh, you mean John Barron?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

And sadly there will always be a small contingency who will worship the man 100 years from now.  

Charlottesville8.jpg

These would be cannon fodder even for the Germans.  They'd rush them to the front and throw them against wherever the explosions were heaviest.  Trump said he doesn't support losers and yet, his followers march with the flags of two losing sides.  You can't fix stupid.    

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Trump has Barr working to undo the Mueller case so that they can overrule and release Stone and Manafort.   

Stone and Manafort are getting pardons. It just won't happen until after the election.  Trump always plays to his base, but he kind of worries about swing voters.  That worry will be out the door post election.  We are going to get the maximum amount of dirty, corrupt, and illegal moves possible.  The main difference if Trump loses is that he will try to compress 4 years of bullshit into 3 months. 

• Like 1

Stone and Manafort are getting pardons. It just won't happen until after the election.  Trump always plays to his base, but he kind of worries about swing voters.  That worry will be out the door post election.  We are going to get the maximum amount of dirty, corrupt, and illegal moves possible.  The main difference if Trump loses is that he will try to compress 4 years of bullshit into 3 months. 

All of this is true. Every word.

I am very much enjoying Trump's self congratulatory new conference now including TV clips defending himself. Trump is actually running a campaign ad now... Thank you so very, very much Mr. President!!!!

Because.... my short positions closing on the 17th are going to be fucking golden.  

33 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I have to believe there's more things out there to hang these two crooks out on.  Prosecutors didn't use everything against them, holding stuff back post pardon.   I don't think Trump can pardon anyone for things that haven't been brought against them.   I hope like hell once he and his ilk are washed out of the WH, every one of those assholes they pardoned are the center of unending investigations from every dept the feds have.   They might not be in jail anymore, but doesn't mean their lives can't be uncomfortable.   Bring them in for every little thing.  Make em pay out the ass for lawyers and fines.   

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I have to believe there's more things out there to hang these two crooks out on.  Prosecutors didn't use everything against them, holding stuff back post pardon.   I don't think Trump can pardon anyone for things that haven't been brought against them.   I hope like hell once he and his ilk are washed out of the WH, every one of those assholes they pardoned are the center of unending investigations from every dept the feds have.   They might not be in jail anymore, but doesn't mean their lives can't be uncomfortable.   Bring them in for every little thing.  Make em pay out the ass for lawyers and fines.   

He can blanket pardon federal crimes, even for things that weren't charged yet. He can't do anything about state charges though. I think some states have been waiting til he's out of office to bring down the hammer. NY certainly has. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I said it before, but I'll reiterate the point: I think Bernie Sanders' sole reason for staying in the race as long as he did was to juice Democratic turnout in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.  And for that I'm very grateful.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So fucktater in chief says its the Governors decision to issue stay at home orders cause Constitution but its his decision when to reopen cause ....

What you have to take into account is telling people bad stuff is the States’ domain. Good stuff is the Executive Branch.

• Like 1

I said it before, but I'll reiterate the point: I think Bernie Sanders' sole reason for staying in the race as long as he did was to juice Democratic turnout in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.  And for that I'm very grateful.
Serious Q-How did the Drumpf endorsed candidate fare?

48 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Something, something about polls and Trumps numbers being up.  Oh, wait, that's another continuance from this past year's House massacre.  Let's hear Trump and his merry band of d'bags screams in the Fall.  I'm starting to enjoy the fake approval ratings.   

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Well yeah, when even Rasmussen has Trump at -13 (43 approve, 56 disapprove), it's bad.

Going to double down on the wall, deportations, and voter fraud.  Speaking of which, somebody will need to investigate the Republicans for voter fraud when this is all over, along with all their other crimes.  Hope they're keeping receipts for the all the bailouts and where the Congressional approved 2T is going.    

50 minutes ago, Pancho said:

You thought voter suppression was egregious already? Just wait. And if covid returns this fall, Trump may come to embrace the pandemic to stifle elections. There is literally nothing he would not do to be re-elected and avoid accountability. Americans' fate is tied to the narrow self-interest of an addled conman. 

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Well yeah, when even Rasmussen has Trump at -13 (43 approve, 56 disapprove), it's bad.

That was what got me last week. The House of Ras has him underwater. Yeah, they are trying to gain some credibility after he sold it, but they still have an R+ rating from 538 iirc. 

So trump is going to decree the country open soon. Many states will ignore that, but a goodly amount of their residents won't, and they'll flout the local authority. 

The shit show is just beginning. It's just now really hitting me what is going to go down. 

Edited by Hookah Horns