Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

If you go look down the page there's a thread on Biden not doing well. 

Somewhere buried in the muck is a thread on Hillary is not my President. 

I bet if you looked a little bit you're going to find willing participants in kicking the ass of Democratic leaders. I don't think anyone is going to stop you. 

This thread has literally called for his death.  In both literal and metaphorical words.  But I called him a cunt and you folks suddenly got religion?  You’re sanctimonious you know whats.  Both sides deserve to burn.  At least I’ll know I did something other than whine to help my country.  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fair point.  It does drive my desire to create a new thread where those of us who are able to can have a place to shit on both parties.  A man can dream.  

It was my cry for help.  That the Democrat and Republican Party leaderships burn for all eternity.  I just went about it entirely wrong.  At least I had some pithy jokes way back up top to be remembered by.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This thread has literally called for his death.  In both literal and metaphorical words.  But I called him a cunt and you folks suddenly got religion?  You’re sanctimonious you know whats.  Both sides deserve to burn.  At least I’ll know I did something other than whine to help my country.  

That must have been a hell of a 16 minutes. From (I think sincere?) "Fair point ... I just went about it entirely wrong" to temper tantrum. Stay strong Lobo.

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I’ll take Clueless Vapid Twits for $200, Alex.

14 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

If you're into noses. His prosthetic hasn't had nearly the lasting social impact.

Good point, but I was referring to his lesser known work in designer lingerie.

4 hours ago, softlynow said:

He wanted to have her purchase considered a fraud against their marital estate. He disclaimed approval of the purchase. I could have won on that issue with a simple, "c'mon folks" in closing argument, but you can't pass up that kind of opportunity. I did keep the hand bra pic (his hands) in the chamber. I only showed it to him on the stand, but didn't admit it into evidence. I'm sure the judge would've thought that a bridge too far, what with her nipples peeking through the gaps in his fingers.

It would be helpful for the members of the surly jury to see your supporting evidence counselor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

It would be helpful for the members of the surly jury to see your supporting evidence counselor.

Not that I would post 'em anyway, but that file pre-dates my NAS, and all those old paper files are no longer maintained at my firm.

Closest comp I can think of is a cupgraded Kristen Bell with a two-pack a day habit who worked harder on maintaining a tan.

4 hours ago, softlynow said:

He wanted to have her purchase considered a fraud against their marital estate. He disclaimed approval of the purchase. I could have won on that issue with a simple, "c'mon folks" in closing argument, but you can't pass up that kind of opportunity. I did keep the hand bra pic (his hands) in the chamber. I only showed it to him on the stand, but didn't admit it into evidence. I'm sure the judge would've thought that a bridge too far, what with her nipples peeking through the gaps in his fingers.

What the fuck has happened to this site? You are just going to roll up in here, tell this story, and not post pics?

We really do live in the worst timeline. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

It's worse live.  He seems to suggest what Lincoln did may not have been good.  Jesus.

last one to defend this motherfucker, but do you think it could be he was clumsily alluding to Lincoln's assassination as the end result?

and i do mean clumsily

that would mean Tump thinks Lincoln maded a 'questionable" call to free the slaves, because it lead to his death. As usual Donald cant wrap his head around any action that is motivated beyond "what's in it for me?"

Profiles in courage there, Donald.

Edited by yoladu

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Been telling you mofos here comes a coup of sorts. even if its just a 18 year old marine kid asking the POTUS to clean out his desk and put his things in a box, thats it. the military leadership will be your saving grace. and if trump tries to use the military for anything stupid beforehand then they can save all our asses there too. 

anyway, have a good no nuke friday my Gs. shit, I made it to Saturday and so can you. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And they’re lying about rescheduling because it’s Juneteenth.

This is the more likely reason.

how is moving the rally one day later to June 20th help them in regard to what is going on at the Whirlpool Plant?

I think it is all about Juneteenth (June 19th)

Edited by yoladu

50 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ah, I misread the new date as July 20th.

Either way, he’s a big fat liar. He doesn’t give a fuck about Juneteenth.

it’s because someone convinced him he’d be a hero to black americans by respecting the 19th, and he has a lot of black friends.

he is once again both arsonist and fireman.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And they’re lying about rescheduling because it’s Juneteenth.

This is the more likely reason.

Huh. I thought that typically the life altering infection showed up after he'd been to town. 

600 billion dollars in taxpayer money, directed to business loans, and the Trump administration won't say who got the money. That's "proprietary information"  according to the Treasury secretary. 

https://apnews.com/21f905f0922119534919a9c0effbe46f

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

I fucking hate Trump but anyone who thinks he planned a rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth on purpose is giving him way, way too much credit. 

I gauran-goddman-tee you this week is the first he's ever heard of either the Greenwood atrocity of Juneteenth, and while it's gaining traction elsewhere, Juneteenth doesn't really resonate or ever count in Oklahoma. 

Now maybe if this was a Stephen Miller booking, I'd look a little harder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I fucking hate Trump but anyone who thinks he planned a rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth on purpose is giving him way, way too much credit. 

I gauran-goddman-tee you this week is the first he's ever heard of either the Greenwood atrocity of Juneteenth, and while it's gaining traction elsewhere, Juneteenth doesn't really resonate or ever count in Oklahoma. 

Now maybe if this was a Stephen Miller booking, I'd look a little harder

His team absolutely planned It there on that date on purpose.  They did what they always do, search around their ass find some shit then throw it against the wall to see the reaction. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That Huckabee tweet was from 2017.

I know he has done it many times but it is still strange to see the President of the United States going after a private company.  How long until Pepsi pays Trump 10 million dollars just to tweet out, "Coke sucks.  Stop drinking it and start drinking Pepsi.  Pepsi is MAGA".  It would be worth it to Pepsi to do this as I guarantee they would sell way more than the $10 million they spent for the tweet.

10 hours ago, yoladu said:

last one to defend this motherfucker, but do you think it could be he was clumsily alluding to Lincoln's assassination as the end result?

and i do mean clumsily

that would mean Tump thinks Lincoln maded a 'questionable" call to free the slaves, because it lead to his death. As usual Donald cant wrap his head around any action that is motivated beyond "what's in it for me?"

Profiles in courage there, Donald.

I felt like he was milliseconds away from claiming Lincoln was “questionable” because his decisions resulted in civil war which claimed 100’s of thousands of American lives. Which would have been amazingly stupid, insane and hilarious.

Really wish Harris had let him go down that road for just a few more seconds but her interjection that “Well, we are free. So he was pretty good...” was fantastic.