Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not only that, it's an opportunity to fly your Trump swag flags (the more, the merrier).

Half the deal with Trumpism is being "in the club."  It's really a childish thing along with all the other adolescent bullshit that comes with it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Remember Hulk Hogan’s heel turn? He went from “All you Hulkamaniacs say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and nominate judges who will overturn Roe v. Wade” to “Fuck all y’all! I’m gonna call John McCain a pussy and trade wild conspiracy theories with the family of the guy who did 9/11.” 

This reminds me of that. Except that Hulk Hogan didn’t actually do that shit, but these MAGA fuckwits have.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I was on 360 earlier passing mopac and an ocean of trumptards were lined up to turn onto north bound mopac. I have a Biden-Harris sticker an MJ sticker and a UT emblem on my bumper along with some anti trump shit. I’ll take it off the second we vote this cocksucker out of office. Anyways, traffic was slow enough to where I was driving by em slowly. So I just rolled my window down, put my arm out the window and just flipped the bird to all of em. I was looking straight ahead the whole time as these Douchebags were screaming at me. Felt like walking around the fair after beating OU. Very therapeutic 
I...can't figure out what I was doing in Austin this morning.84ce11e893621b3272c4dac9838782c7.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

261baec2886824e8b913fe0b39f4219f.jpg

I saw this picture floating around Reddit.

This strikes me as a family that was just out and about tubing and got fucked by the cultists and their boats.

First observation, not a single dotard flag on their boat, second observation, they’re not white. Would the fire department throw that type of tube to rescue folks? Seems like that family just got screwed by these idiots and their idiotic movement.

261baec2886824e8b913fe0b39f4219f.jpg

I saw this picture floating around Reddit.

This strikes me as a family that was just out and about tubing and got fucked by the cultists and their boats.

First observation, not a single dotard flag on their boat, second observation, they’re not white. Would the fire department throw that type of tube to rescue folks? Seems like that family just got screwed by these idiots and their idiotic movement.

I agree.

I was driving up mopac this afternoon when the caravan of trucks went by. One truck was just fully wrapped with trump bullshit. I assume they were heading back up to Wilco
  • Like 2