Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

My trumptard friend said “trump will beat it. He’s a fighter. If Biden gets it he’s a dead man walking....”

Yeah the fat fuck 74 year old is gonna best this easily while thin, in decent shape Biden would die cause....reasons. These fucking people....

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Before i pass out because this week has been a lot, i want to be on record to say that i think trump is scared. What i saw in the last few bits of media i could begrudgingly digest, i saw a scared man.

Good. He should be.

We'll see what comes of it 

Edited for clarification: " I saw an obese scared man."

Texags and the DT crowd. 

It strikes me when they get really mad because we think they are stupid. It is not the “not liking it” part - nobody likes to be called stupid - but more the fact that 40% of the nation is too stupid to know what stupid looks like.

The certainty in which they embrace their patent ignorance is always something to see. The entire South suffers from this affliction. When told they are acting stupid by some non-southerner they will instinctively move toward the stupid position and any leader affirming it and double down.

The Civil War losing insecurity begat this mindset - and losing the segregation fight cemented it.

The fallout continues 150 years later.
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

It strikes me when they get really mad because we think they are stupid. It is not the “not liking it” part - nobody likes to be called stupid - but more the fact that 40% of the nation is too stupid to know what stupid looks like.

The certainty in which they embrace their patent ignorance is always something to see. The entire South suffers from this affliction. When told they are acting stupid by some non-southerner they will instinctively move toward the stupid position and any leader affirming it and double down.

The Civil War losing insecurity begat this mindset - and losing the segregation fight cemented it.

The fallout continues 150 years later.

Basically the entirety of the media they consume on the internet and on TV is a drug whose primary effect is to make them feel smarter and better informed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ndawg said:

Basically the entirety of the media they consume on the internet and on TV is a drug whose primary effect is to make them feel smarter and better informed.

I liked this fellows comment on the scene in the photo. I know this photo has been on another thread, but this guy understands the pushback from the nonbelievers crowd when faced with a report for which they don't have a talking point.

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

How many pulmonary critical care docs do you need on the team taking care of a patient that isn't really that ill?

He’s ill with a fake disease, the flu is much worst !!!!! Take some aspirin and get Over it you big pussy !!!!

Just now, Brandywine said:

You know? You’re right.

I was going to post the one where there's an animated chart showing the rise in deaths backed by Trump's voice saying how it will go away, etc.  

Those are from the Lincoln Project, which IS NOT pulling any ads.